What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

But the security having full access into a particular company don't you think it is risky ? because most of the security personnel are not trusted A manager should be the one to do that or a receptionist, receptionist could be the perfect person to do it.
With a second thought,the receptionist or the person in charge of managing the organization should be the one to open the work place for everyday access.

A doorman or gateman should be in charge of opening the gate of the company. In some companies,the security personnel is in charge of opening the gate of the company since they are always the last to leave the company's premises. I don't think it is right for an employees to be opening the gate of a company. Though this depends on the size of the company.

I think the person who is supposed to open the doors of the business should be the guard or clean is because they first have to respect their duties before the arrival of other stuff

To my own understanding the marketer opening doors for business because when the market and sell the business to the customers by doing this they are opening doors for the business
So does it mean that the marketers are the one to be in the business organisation early in the morning then the security ? I believe security opens the gate and the receptionist the door for the business of the day

A doorman or gateman should be in charge of opening the gate of the company. In some companies,the security personnel is in charge of opening the gate of the company since they are always the last to leave the company's premises. I don't think it is right for an employees to be opening the gate of a company. Though this depends on the size of the company.
It is not the employees' responsibility to open the door, as long as it is not part of their duties. For this purpose, there is a doorman or guard, as the case may be, since they are hired for this purpose. For that reason I agree with your opinion as well as I support that it depends on the size of the company and the number of employees.

It is not the employees' responsibility to open the door, as long as it is not part of their duties. For this purpose, there is a doorman or guard, as the case may be, since they are hired for this purpose. For that reason I agree with your opinion as well as I support that it depends on the size of the company and the number of employees.
There are some companies where the number of workers they have 2 at most 3. The workers take turn to open the door of the company as well as lock the door after the day's work. The size of the company is the major determinant factor.

I strongly believe that the security personnel should be in charge of this. Because since the business is being secured around the clock it only makes sense that they should be the one to open the door.

With a second thought,the receptionist or the person in charge of managing the organization should be the one to open the work place for everyday access.
Yes I believe so especially the manager, the manager is the one who will work together with the employee ,and they are the one to open the door and instruct what action that need to be carried out.

There are some companies where the number of workers they have 2 at most 3. The workers take turn to open the door of the company as well as lock the door after the day's work. The size of the company is the major determinant factor.
I agree with your opinion, everything goes hand in hand with the size of the company, since as you describe, if there is a minority, neither the guard nor the doorman will be hired. Any of the employees can do it, even usually in those cases it is the owner of the business.
I strongly believe that the security personnel should be in charge of this. Because since the business is being secured around the clock it only makes sense that they should be the one to open the door.
So in your opinion, the guard will be dedicated to guarding the door? In my country he is in charge of making rounds in the company, supervising its interior and exterior divisions. What are the functions of the guard in your country, apart from being at the door?

Yes I believe so especially the manager, the manager is the one who will work together with the employee ,and they are the one to open the door and instruct what action that need to be carried out.
Very good point you've got there,this way if anything at all goes wrong they'll know who to be held responsible because an establishment can't be taken for granted.

I think that a top staff such as a manager should be in the right position to open up business even for the cleaning staff. It is a huge responsibility that I feel should be given to someone trustworthy and responsible.

Very good point you've got there,this way if anything at all goes wrong they'll know who to be held responsible because an establishment can't be taken for granted.
I don't think anything will go wrong especially in a standard business organisation that consist of a manager ,the employee and some security men, problem is not likely to happen in a well-organised business system.

This kind of question depends on the kind of company it is. You have the gate while the main building of the company will be open by the manager
Post automatically merged:

Because the gateman takes charge of the gate

This kind of question depends on the kind of company it is. You have the gate while the main building of the company will be open by the manager
Post automatically merged:

Because the gateman takes charge of the gate
I agree with your opinion, if the company is located in a building, the manager will open the door of the building and the doorman will be in charge of the door of the business, because if the doorman exists as part of the staff, it is his obligation to perform his duties.

ok in a situation like this I think it is the duty of a business manager to open the door of the business to the receptionist or sellers,as it is not advisable for you to allowed your business key to a receptionist except he or she is trusted.
Lol!! Will the manager be willing to accept the fact that he or she will have to be coming to work earlier than the receptionists or sales girls? That will be a hard one for the manager to accept I think

In the company where I worked last three years ago, we have a front desk officer who open the office and do the cleaning before other staffs resume work. In most cases, it's a girl.

Each company is governed by its own agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of an office, company or institution, where there are security personnel, whose responsibility is it to open the doors for the personnel to enter? The doorman or the guard? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put them as guardians when their responsibility is to take care and as the word "guard" says, to protect and take care of the personnel.

In the company where I worked last three years ago, we have a front desk officer who open the office and do the cleaning before other staffs resume work. In most cases, it's a girl.
It is really good for the owner of such a company, because so far where I have worked, I have not seen anything similar. At least he gets paid for the dual role he performs, both cleaning and receptionist. Surely it is a small or understaffed company.

Lol!! Will the manager be willing to accept the fact that he or she will have to be coming to work earlier than the receptionists or sales girls? That will be a hard one for the manager to accept I think
Hahah, is true ,most of them will not be able to meet ups to the normal time of a business, well in this case who is the real person that you think supposed to open the door for the Business of the day ?

I think that a top staff such as a manager should be in the right position to open up business even for the cleaning staff. It is a huge responsibility that I feel should be given to someone trustworthy and responsible.
It is possible, a first class staff as you describe. When the staff comes in, who is in charge of opening the door for customers? Do you think it should be the same or a person with the door duties and responsibility?

It is possible, a first class staff as you describe. When the staff comes in, who is in charge of opening the door for customers? Do you think it should be the same or a person with the door duties and responsibility?
The markets are all the marketing department opened doors for sales in a particular business because we have to create awareness of the business and by doing this you are opening doors for the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back