What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

I think opening a gate in a company should be a gateman not a employee because opening a gate is a gateman duty, not a employee.

Most of the businesses in my city do not have gateman, so the doors are usually opened by the customers themselves. Even big restaurants also do not have gatemen. this is not seen as a big issue in here.

This varies from business to business. When I was working at a business on a temporary basis, I was the one who opened the door, not the worker I had hired.

The security should be the one that will open the business for the day. The reason is that they are the one that will always be in the company even when no one else is available.

The security personnel is the right person to open the door for client this is because the security personnel has the skills and has the needed experience to know who to let in and who not to.
The people who opens the door for business are the security personnel,though must people disregard them but they play a vital role in
I think the decision on who should open the business premises lies with the business owner. Most business owners usually allow cleaners or security guards to open the place since they are always early to work than others.
From the description of your comment, I can understand that you do not use doormen or the position does not exist in your country, it is true that in most cases the security guard is in charge of opening the door, in case the customer does not do it personally.

Each company is governed by its own agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of an office, company or institution, where there are security personnel, whose responsibility is it to open the doors for the personnel to enter? The doorman or the guard? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put them as guardians when their responsibility is to take care and as the word "guard" says, to protect and take care of the personnel.
I think it is the responsibility of the gateman or security personnel to open the doors.
The guard's job has a different description.

I think it is the responsibility of the gateman or security personnel to open the doors.
The guard's job has a different description.
In my country it also has a totally different description, however, in most of the comments from members in their countries the watchman is the caretaker, and it seems that the position of doorman does not exist.

Most of the businesses in my city do not have gateman, so the doors are usually opened by the customers themselves. Even big restaurants also do not have gatemen. this is not seen as a big issue in here.
Nowadays most of the company around the world now has their own personal gateman and its the duty of the gateman to open the gate at work and not the work of the security.

Each company is governed by its own agreements and responsibilities. In the particular case of the functions of the employees of an office, company or institution, where there are security personnel, whose responsibility is it to open the doors for the personnel to enter? The doorman or the guard? I have seen discussions because the guards want to put them as guardians when their responsibility is to take care and as the word "guard" says, to protect and take care of the personnel.
The personnel who opens the door of an organization should be the doorkeeper or gateman.
Except the duty of a guard is extended to cover opening of doors, the guard should perform security duties.

Nowadays most of the company around the world now has their own personal gateman and its the duty of the gateman to open the gate at work and not the work of the security.

Yes, many companies have such gentlemen who do this service for people, but in my country this job is not done separately by another person. Only a few big companies and restaurants hire doormen.

Opening doors is the duty of the gate man which also called the watchman. The entrepreneur should hire a watchman who will be opening and closing the gates.

To me, I conclude that the person responsible for the opening of the business door is the manager or the entrepreneur himself. this is to fixed all the days to day operational schedule and how it should be done.

Well it is the Job of gateman and door men a regular person is not allowed to do that because the role had already been given to the door men and they are in the right position to do that

The personnel who opens the door of an organization should be the doorkeeper or gateman.
Except the duty of a guard is extended to cover opening of doors, the guard should perform security duties.
Excellent @YERUS, that's how it works in my country, they are different functions and the security guard assumes the door as long as it is in the employment contract or delegated such functions.
Well it is the Job of gateman and door men a regular person is not allowed to do that because the role had already been given to the door men and they are in the right position to do that
When there is a doorman in a company, the job only corresponds to him, however, in many countries, according to the opinions of the members, this responsibility corresponds to the security guard or security guard.

In some businesses a receptionist or a front desk personnel is always the one that will open the door for the business and not really the manager, the manager needs a situation in which everything will be in order before his or her arrival.

In some businesses a receptionist or a front desk personnel is always the one that will open the door for the business and not really the manager, the manager needs a situation in which everything will be in order before his or her arrival.
Of course, if there is no staff with their functions assigned to open the door, it is usually done by the administrative staff or the cleaning staff, in some smaller scale businesses the manager or owner is in charge of it.

Of course, if there is no staff with their functions assigned to open the door, it is usually done by the administrative staff or the cleaning staff, in some smaller scale businesses the manager or owner is in charge of it.
In the hospital it is always the cleaning staff because they are the one to first make sure the environment and all the rooms are clean, ok if someone is operating a textile industry who do you think should be the person to first open the door for the business.

According to my experience, the Manager or assistant can be given the responsibility of opening the doors to the business, these set of employees must also be punctual as far as they have no official assignments, in some cases the owner of the business always prefers to open the business himself, all to be sure that everything in the store is secure.
That would be when the role has not be given to any one in the office,in the place where i was working,it was the secretary that do this,and she was always punctual to the office.

In the hospital it is always the cleaning staff because they are the one to first make sure the environment and all the rooms are clean, ok if someone is operating a textile industry who do you think should be the person to first open the door for the business.
In the case you describe, in my country we have the position of doorman, and he is the one in charge of opening most of the companies and governmental entities, in his absence will be the watchman or the person assigned by the owner or direct boss of the staff.

In the case you describe, in my country we have the position of doorman, and he is the one in charge of opening most of the companies and governmental entities, in his absence will be the watchman or the person assigned by the owner or direct boss of the staff.
Ok what I have come to understand now is that most hospital over here operate 24 hours and they do not close, so in this case they do not really have to bother about who should be the one to open the door. I believe the same is applicable in your country.

The gates and doors of the company are usually opened and closed by the security guards and sometimes they are the ones who also kept the keys to the offices in the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back