What's new

Which sport is harder between soccer and Basketball and which has more swag?

Football is more taking because is required lots of energy to pull a successful trade. Basket ball isn't as difficult as football but the basketball results have more swag than the footballers.

I think soccer is harder. Just imagine when they are playing final match and one team has able to score the opponent just one nail and there is no enough time and the opponent is pushing the ball and imagine is a counter, hmm at this stage I usually fear for the goalkeeper.

I think that the best game in the world is just football. it is the most played sports in the world, I personally love football like nothing else so I think that football is the best

I think soccer is more difficult compared to basketball, soccer pitch is wider compared to basketball which is smaller, there many changes of players in basketball while only 3 or now 4 due to covid 19 in soccer. A lot injuries occur in soccer while only minor injuries occur in basketball.

Well I played both and my opinion is basket ball especially because of the hard effort you need to do in it to win compared to foot ball where you only uses your foot while in basket ball you use every bit in your body

Am not a player actually so I can't predict which of them is harder than the other. To.me, I will consider them as almost the same thing because all requires some certain effort to be put in places.

To be very serious every sport are quite difficult , you might even think that it is easier based on how you watch it being played in the field until you have the opportunity to make an attempt.

My preference was always soccer since I was better at it, and also liked that sport as a kid. I was playing soccer with my friends and was having a good time.
With baskestball the case was different I wasn't good at it and always missed, and people didnt throw me the ball because I was a "Noob" by their own perspective. Thats why my preference is soccer.
My favorite sport is running, I've been running since I was a kid in order to get to places quicker than just walking.
And it was an enjoyable action to do, unfortunately today I cannot run because I have an annoying thing called ingrown toenail but I guess that its about time until it will get fixed and I will be able to run once again in my life :).

Last edited:
I dont really play soccer or basketball but I think basketball is harder because you must have skills to be able to keep the ball and not be taken by the opponent. I feel basketball has more swag the soccer.

Football is a very difficult game to play than basketball.The skills in football ranging from passing, dribbling, nodding,chesting and the rest requires a lot of brain work but basketball has gotten more swag than football.
In parspective it all depends on the person that is involved in the game,because if it is the game you love very well,you will not experience any difficulty while playing it,so it all depends on the individual,and basketball has more swag than football.

I don't know much about Basketball because it's not a sports that I have any interest in which is ever going to make me follow it. Although I have read something about their players getting paid well and that's just it. But when it football, its a sports that I live and breath every single day. It's the very best for me.

Football is definitely harder, because basketball has rolling substitution which means that a player can be substituted and unsubstituted again plus basketball has four quarters and football has 2 halves. The play area of soccer is much larger than basketball, and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back