What's new

Which sport is harder between soccer and Basketball and which has more swag?

Stardex

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a player of both sports to me, the endurance training of a basketballer to a footballer is quite different. The running up and down of the court is very taxing and hereby makes the game harder I me a thats why there is unlimited substitutions in the game. Then for swag basketball players are so lit and dope no questions asked😌

Am not a player of any but I think basketball is more harder because you have to be running around do your opponent won't get the ball from you. And Basketball also have more swag than soccer.

As a former pro player and coach now, I'd say basketball, def more swang than soccer and usually basketball players are more polite people, at least in my experience.
Harder well both are hard, basketball is more explosive, while soccer is more endurance-based. Both have their ups and downs, but in the end as a basketball player Ill say basketball ;)

As a player of both sports to me, the endurance training of a basketballer to a footballer is quite different. The running up and down of the court is very taxing and hereby makes the game harder I me a thats why there is unlimited substitutions in the game. Then for swag basketball players are so lit and dope no questions asked😌
I have never played soccer and never played basketball. But I have heard about them. I have seen the videos of basket ball but have no idea of soccer. So I can say nothing about them.

Football is a very difficult game to play than basketball.The skills in football ranging from passing, dribbling, nodding,chesting and the rest requires a lot of brain work but basketball has gotten more swag than football.

The two game as their up and down am not too familiar with basketball but as for football I will say it requires some kind of endurance, and you must put in more strength and energy to endure to the end, truly basketball has More swag than football, s lot of basketball players are full of swags

The basketball and soccer game are both very interesting. But if you talk about the training the basketball court training is very difficult but interesting.
If we talk about soccer it's not also as easy as people think.
But if we talk about swag in both games swag exist.

Football game in sport is much stressful and hard than basketball due to their high intensity of training they under go. The run for more than 45 minutes on a pitch with up 20 metres without any stop unless a player is injured. But when it comes to swag no sports can beat basketball to that, they dress to kill even while on the pitch.

I think
I think football is more difficult due to the larger size of the pitch compared to that of basketball. But in term of swag, basketballers edge footballers a bit though their are some footballer like Ronaldo with cool swag.

Soccer is harder than basketball and having more swags because of it large audience and marketing and those players of soccer run in a pitch that's far wider than that of basketball court that alone makes soccer have the swag because of media attention

For me, I will definitely say both sport is not easy to play effectively. For basketball, you have to running and jumping every time with the ball, even their rules for handling the ball for minutes. While in football you have to be running for at least 90 minutes. Finally, I think both have swag.
Post automatically merged:

For me, I will definitely say both sport is not easy to play effectively. For basketball, you have to running and jumping every time with the ball, even their rules for handling the ball for minutes. While in football you have to be running for at least 90 minutes. Finally, I think both have swag.

Who tell you that they don't run during the football match?? Have you ever heard of something called counter attack, this form of attack is launch by a team players that has pace. It is being said that a midfielder in football match run average of 10.4 kilometre in English Premier League.

I think football is harder consider the number of training the players undergo in training. They engage in prematch train. And the substitute still engage in another warm up session before going into pitch.

When it comes to swag, I think we are on the same page, as basketball players has more and exhibit swags during the match than soccer player.

Basketball I would say is harder than football. The training and all involved in training and even during the match is quite stressful. Footballer's make use of there legs mostly while basketballers makes use of the hands and legs making it tiring. Then about swag, basketball takes the lead no doubt

Funny how a lot of people are saying this about soccer. On a world scale, I wonder how many people really knows what is going on in basketball. Many watch but do not and can't understand what goes on in the game. Such huge gap between the game and soccer. There's a higher probability and tendency that a new born will choose soccer over basketball. Soccer is also filled with drama and a lot of passion that basketball can only dream of. Soccer has produced more legends in the game than basketball ever will.!

To me I'm not always really interested in basketball because I see it as a boring game but if it is a football that is the most interesting game for me and I think football is the most interesting game and has a lot of swag compared to basketball that's how I see it i may be wrong though

This are two great sports and are both crowd puller. But I would say both sports are hard bearing in mind that basketball is harder. Football players (soccer) seem to be more secured than the players on the court. The ball, the court, closeness of spectators or fans and awkward landings are all potential dangers to the baskerball players.

Of course, football is a very energetic and hard-working sport. The fun and interest in this game grows over time. I think the hardest field in the world, if any, is football, in which a man shows his energy for 90 minutes. There are many personalities in the world who have played football all their lives, the most famous being Maradona. I am very impressed with the way of life of all of them.

This are two great sports and are both crowd puller. But I would say both sports are hard bearing in mind that basketball is harder. Football players (soccer) seem to be more secured than the players on the court. The ball, the court, closeness of spectators or fans and awkward landings are all potential dangers to the baskerball players.

For one thing, soccer is more popular that basketball and I think the rules are easier to learn.
A soccer player stands a higher risk of injury than a basketball player.

I guess as a player of basketball, the game of soccer is more harder than basketball, cause you're run back and forth a couple of times without scoring. And when I'm watching soccer it feels like I can't endure 90 mins of running and hitting players foot, head or his body. But for the more swag sport, definitely basketball. You can see highlights of dunks, handles and even circus shots.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back