What's new

Which side investment is suitable for some who earns less than $2000 mothly?

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
2000$ is way too much to be considered a peanut in my country here. Our currency has depreciated so badly against dollars and so if you can be earning up to 2000$, you may not even bother about any other side business anymore

If you have that kind of money and you want to invest it you can just get started with crypto currency exchange Business and US stock trading or real estate business. All these three options I have you had the opportunity to Triple your investment capital in less than 6 months so you can choose the one you like.
This cryptocurrency trading can be a very good way for one to make money online because a lot of people actually make big money trading cryptocurrency online.

Any such amount of money online really need a lot of serious dedication because it is not easy, people that are working for the government do not even have an opportunity to make so much online, freelancing is good

I think you should invest in cryptocurrency. Get an expert trader to trade for you and you will be getting returns on a monthly or weekly basis.

I think you should invest in cryptocurrency. Get an expert trader to trade for you and you will be getting returns on a monthly or weekly basis.
Are these so called expert traders reliable as they are portrayed to be? I do not want a situation where one would end up falling for some scammers.

A $2000 worth if investment will depend on which country you live in first and foremost. Because that will determine the actual exchange rate you will be looking at to project what business you will be going Into

I believe if you are earning that amount of money or anything close to that monthly, then seriously you can invest in whatever online business you wish to invest in. Just beware of scammers so they won't eventually scam you and get all your hard earned money from you without giving you anything in return.

If you have enough money that you have saved then you can invested in statin and online store where you will engage into mini invitation or dropshipping.

In my home country, earning $2000 per month is a huge investment. If I had that kind of income, I would be investing $500-$1000 every month in share markets. Banks are profitable commodity here, I would invest in banks.

Do a contextual investigation first, on what item suits in your space. Attempt to consider the food business as this is crucial for us humans. Consider likewise the area where you set up your business in case is it ideal or open to your future clients. In the event that you have that sort of cash and you need to contribute it you can simply begin with digital currency trade Business and US stock exchanging or land business. This load of three choices I have you had the chance to Triple your speculation capital in under a half year so you can pick the one you like.

I'll suggest that you consider investment in small local businesses that you have done your survey on. Make sure they're around your area, that way you can monitor them well.

If you need an online investment, then you should try crypto currency exchange but I won't advise that if you're still a novice and the market price is on the high side now. Why not opt for an offline business, you could split the money and do both online and offline business.

You can invest your money into the government Bond. The only problem is that you have to wait for a long time to see a good return on investment. You can start a part-time business along with little amount from the salary.

That's like a million naira here. I guess most people don't earn close to that amount monthly especially employed workers, so a higher percentage of the population falls under this category. Well, the best side hustle I can think of is to work online through different methods depending on your skill

If you want to earn a little with your small money then you can try stock trading. Buy some shares of a popular company's stocks, just a little that you can afford. Monitor the value or market price every day. Observe the trend. If the price is going up and the value has a substantial profit already then sell it. When the prices has a trend of going down then you just keep the stocks for a while until the price goes up again to reach a profit level.

My suggestion for investment is any scheme as long as the investment company is legit. Check if it is duly registered with the proper government agency. Then check again if there were investors who got paid. Never invest in online investment companies that are existing online only.

I would have suggested you invest in crypto currencies or forex trading but since you said you want a business of little or no risk while don't you try starting up a small business of your own.

But earning $2000 monthly is very good. You can make a save for a year or six months and enter into real business like auto apart part sales and some major business that you can start something with. (Since you are a Nigerian, $2000 for a year worth millions of Naira).

It does not matter how much money you earn, what matters is now much you can save because you can invest only from your savings, you cannot cut your necessity to invest.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
With less than $2000, you can start an online investment in cryptocurrency. The risks won't be too high if you're investing and not trading. For something offline, I would suggest you go for an agricultural business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back