What's new

Which side investment is suitable for some who earns less than $2000 mothly?

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
Well thats a lot of money by the way why not consider investing the money by saving it through crypto currency and in the later year your money would have increased much than your pension. Just a suggestion.

Investors who are comfortable putting their money directly into stocks, as opposed to investing in mutual fund. Larger, well-established companies traded on the New York Stock Exchange often pay quarterly dividends.

I think you could invest in aluminium and plumbing business , like for instance you could start selling the aluminum products and others for a particular amount and earn more money to your self , this is another way to invest to earn more money from your normal side hustle

I beleive $2000 is a substantial amount to start some businesses on a low scale. For example you can venture into agriculture on a low scale. Though it wouldn’t generate much profit from the start but with time it’ll start yielding profits

If you are looking forward for offline business i will dedicate you to for a farming. Although investment for anything is very risky but you can start a farming in low level it give you a good profit. After some time you also become a good busimessman.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
My monthly income is also less than $2,000 so I am also looking for some part-time business in which I can earn at least $1,000 and I am thinking about business of food product or hopefully I hope this business has a lot of potential

Low cost bonds funds - Even however bonds don't pay a lot, having government bond in a similar portfolio as low cost bonds funds, has numerous advantages. It permits you to rebalance during the terrible occasions for business sectors.

This is based on your decision wether you want to invest online or offline. If you are looking at offline business I w advise you go into plantain plantation. It's a one time investment which only requires continuous maintenance and it yields a lot.

Thanks all.
Its hard to find that investment with a low risk. When you choose to invest to earn, the risk is always high. Thats theres always a reminder for those who want to dive on investments, "invest what you can afford to lose". I applied it on one of the earning site that ive joined. I invest 20$(its the smallest amount to invest in that site, and it was the only amount that i can afford to lose😅), now im earning but not that big but for me its enough 🤓

I think its all about discovering your abilities, and after that you also need to make a survey on your area
like you look at what they are lacking so if you can figure out then you will be planning on how to start i think POS business is okay.

There are a lot of businesses you can invest into with two thousand dollars. But you first need to do your due diligence very well before you invest. You can invest part of the money into Bitcoin. Etherium is another good cryptocurrency you can invest your money in. Please do not turn your money into someone else to invest for you. You need full control over what you invest your money. Therefore due diligence is very important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there are many challenges that come with managing a business from another country. For one thing, you are not physically there to monitor it. And if the employees are not trustworthy, they might not be truthful with the profits. That is one challenge.

Thanks all.
It all boils down to how much you're willing to part ways with in a month and that won't have negative effects on you and your well being. Investment or savings sometimes are not certain and you do not expect 100% loyalty from your investment company. So to me, I'll say it's the amount of money you know that if you lose there won't be no problem that you should try to invest with out of your salary every month.

If you do not have much time to invest in crypto, you will forget about real estate.Many people are leaving other jobs and turning to this business because cryptocurrency is going up a lot and it's fast arising.

Thanks all.
If your capital is up to the amount you wrote in the title, then there are a lot of businesses that you can start with. To find which business is best suitable for your environment, you should consider surveying the area to see what they really want and you can then start.

I don't where country you from but here in philippines 2000$ is lot of money it is almost a 2 months salary. But if you are asking about the one that i think is just crypto currency or stocks.

This kind of money is good to start real estate business. Real estate business does not require huge amount of money before you can start. You can start small with this capital you definitely have to start investing in a real estate business.

Thanks all.
If you are good at cryptocurrency investment ,you can do it for it doesn't have an estimation amount to start.
So for online stuffs i can recommend you to venture in cryptocurrency trading and here with no doubt and with enough knowledge you will get good profit out of it.
In offline there are several investment that you can carry out but with enough information in order not to go astray like poutry farming

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back