What's new

Which side investment is suitable for some who earns less than $2000 mothly?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
If you are looking forward to starting something online, l suggest you start something like crypto currency trading because it's less risky and also doesn't need much hustle like the rest.
But for the offline businesses, you need to do your market research very well because what may be profitable in my area will not be profitable in your area too since there are different people with different taste.

Thanks all.
There there are thousands of business you can invest your money but I will suggest you find out hidden talent inside yourself and then gain experience about that particular talent and start business, otherwise you can also learn online trading and invest to earn profit.

Do a case study first, on what product suits in your area. Try to consider food business as this is essential to us human. Consider also the location where you put up your business if is it ideal or accessible to your future customers.

If you have that kind of money and you want to invest it you can just get started with crypto currency exchange Business and US stock trading or real estate business. All these three options I have you had the opportunity to Triple your investment capital in less than 6 months so you can choose the one you like.

Yep Cryptocurrencies is perfect for those who have low budget to invest. Since there is a lot of different kinds with different prices you can choose whatever suits you and it's not as risky as other form of investments. Perfect for starting ups 🙂 and you can buy 50% worth of BTC which have a lot of potential to have a good yield

2000$ depends on which country you live in, and the investement also depends on what do you know about, what you're experienced in, and what's your knowledge about, so the business should really rely on you as an individual, it's preferred to be offline

If you want to earn a little with your small money then you can try stock trading. Buy some shares of a popular company's stocks, just a little that you can afford. Monitor the value or market price every day. Observe the trend. If the price is going up and the value has a substantial profit already then sell it. When the prices has a trend of going down then you just keep the stocks for a while until the price goes up again to reach a profit level.

There are a lots of business you can start with amount both or offline, you can start online business by selling clothes especially the quality ones and create a website to be advertising it, and you will have a lot of profit.

A side business for someone that has a regular job depends on the type of job the person does. Some job might not give you enough time and space to be able to monitor any offline business as you will like to, so I will advise that you go for online investment, just look for a good e-commerce site and invest in as most of them gives good returns.

Thanks all.
When evaluating possible mutual funds as investments, take a close look at the ratio of stocks to bonds. Many funds set up to produce monthly income will include both, but funds that include a high percentage of stocks tend to be riskier than those that include mainly or solely bonds.

Thanks all.
You can start water business. It's a great lucrative business with good future. I have seen a lots of people who venture into bottle water production with less than $2000 and make a great achievement from there.

I think for me the best thing is to start an online shop. Even small amount of income but when you compute for the transaction count times the amount equals to net profit. So means it's profitable.
Post automatically merged:

I think for me the best thing is to start an online shop. Even small amount of income but when you compute for the transaction count times the amount equals to net profit. So means it's profitable.

That money is enough to start a mini real Estate investment. this is achievable by buying of lands in an area that has strong potentials of being developed in the future and selling these lands when their prices has risen.

There there are thousands of business you can invest your money but I will suggest you find out hidden talent inside yourself and then gain experience about that particular talent and start business, otherwise you can also learn online trading and invest to earn profit.
Yeah!!
I definitely agree with you. Surveying the area to find what products are needed is very important, especially if it has a lot of demand within the community. Business with less competition usually progress faster than those in high field competition.

But for the offline businesses, you need to do your market research very well because what may be profitable in my area will not be profitable in your area too since there are different people with different taste. l suggest you start something like crypto currency trading because it's less risky and also doesn't need much hustle like the rest.

$2000 a month is huge salary considering my countrys dollar exchange rate but I wouldn't know what percentage of your monthly expense is to your salary but I would suggest to try buying some crypto on a monthly basis and you will be surprised how much value it amounts to at the end of the year

Concerning what investment can be done with less than $200 per month. Well, the first thing you should try is do invest in yourself, try an acquire a skill that you know you find interest and joy in doing it, you can later think of investing into cryptocurrency or any thing that can be of solution to the problem in your environment

I think online store to sell different kinds of goods will be the best way to put $2000 in use. Since ecommerce is growing ans until recently owner of Amazon was the richest man on earth, I guess there is a lot of money to be made by selling online.

If you do not have much time to invest in crypto, you will forget about real estate.Many people are leaving other jobs and turning to this business because cryptocurrency is going up a lot.If you had invested 2000$ in 2011, you would have a lot of money today.That's why I'm saying make long term investments in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and make a profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back