What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

Actually going for either skills or higher education is very important and it's all at your own benefit. pursing higher education will helped you develop more in the skills you have and making other achievements that skills can not helped you.

My dear depending on the one you want to pursue whether education or skill because both are really good, with education you will also need skill so that it will balance very well.

Learning will always be better than college degrees. A degree can just earn the job, but it cannot help to grow further without the skill. It is skill which attracts the employers, clients and management which lifts or drops the person. Without the skill, the person would not be able to catch hold the interest of their superiors and attain success. Most people believe this.

In this century, one need to have every educational qualification possible and get to have good skill maybe one or two to survive the unemployment situation in the world

Skill will help you make money quick but with your educational qualification you will be more advanced in the area you are choosing to explore. I advised that we should try as much as possible to get both of them.

Nowadays people are looking for skills and starting a business in order to survive and become succesful in life because of the unemployment that's going on throughout the world.

This is a very tough topic because it needs a lot of thinking and I would prefer that you should possess both. You need the skills and you also need education to be able to pull successful career.

In my own opinion, both need to be gotten simultaneously.
Skill is good but may not push you higher than a certain level. But with university degree acquired with relevant skills, I bet you the sky is your starting point.
There is a good point about the advocate of bith that are very tenable,but looking at it properlly,it has to do with how the environment place such value,some clime place value more on what you can perform while some its based on your degree.

I think the both of them are very much important as one cannot be selected over the other, you need education to get a job and you need skills to be able to get employed or to keep you in the job. Doing the two at the same time is the best thing to do.

Both skills and higher education are very important and necessary though sometimes it depends on the situation and your location. some of the country, is better to go for skills.

I would go for both due to the fact that skills are helpful when there is a huge shortage of jobs in the job marketplace. However, many people are still struggling despite having skills.

I would go for both due to the fact that skills are helpful when there is a huge shortage of jobs in the job marketplace. However, many people are still struggling despite having skills.
Getting formal education is very important. However, with the present state of the economy, it is advisable to acquire skills because there are no jobs for graduates now.

With the suitation and state of our country presently, it is noticed that people with good skills succeed more than some of people who pursue their higher institution. I mean more than graduates, if you have a very good skill it will be also a god idea to combine with good educational grade.
Probably, combining good skills and at the same time, combining it with education is one of the best things you can do for yourself currently. With good skills you can work in any country of your choice.

Both education and skills are important. However, sometimes, education could not offer that much benefits. I have a bachelors in Arts and this degree is of no use to me at all.

I have already went for higher education pursuit and i am blaming myself right now because of the issue of unemployment , so next time I prefer using using the money to start a business and later used the gain to enroll for my school

Actually going for either skills, or higher education or going for both are good because it has specific areas to which one of them can be helpful. Education is the key and skills is the way.

Both education and skills are important. However, sometimes, education could not offer that much benefits. I have a bachelors in Arts and this degree is of no use to me at all.
I believe skill and education have their own advantages in life , if you have a business skill and you are not educated , you will probably have issue with your customers and might end up loosing to another business .

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
I need your opinions on this.
I think skills and hard working should be the two factors every company and employer care about because people with these factors are successful.

skills for communicating effectively in debates, discussions and presentations, skills for analyzing academic texts in greater detail..
Academic Discourse skills for communicating effectively in debates, discussions and presentations and Academic Strategies skills for understanding and responding critically to lectures.

Last edited:
Education is very important , if you are going for a digital skills then I will suggest that you go for education and during your educational process you can still create time and learn the type of skill you are interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back