What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
I need your opinions on this.
If i have the opportunity, i would acquire more skills.
Emphasis is being placed on skills these days by companies or organizations recruiting.
The both are good, but personally, i would go for more skills.

Is good for somebody to go for skill not higher education because when he finishes the education he or she will look for this skills that he will engaged to make ends meet

If i have the opportunity, i would acquire more skills.
Emphasis is being placed on skills these days by companies or organizations recruiting.
The both are good, but personally, i would go for more skills.
Go for skills!
Yes, most companies now do not recruit just by educational qualification. They will demand your skill set. So, its best to acquire a skill.

Well I think it is very important to actually have both because they will both have an effect on you and they will also help mould you into becoming a better and qualified person

The world in which we live today your education is going to do a very little role in what you are going to be making money. This is why I think earning a skill is better but then you can always do both

The mountains won't go up in flames if you decide to go for both acquiring certain skillsets and a university degree. I believe doing both will increase your odds of success at the end of the day. You know one source of income is not enough for one be a be called success in today's world.

Skill and education perform different frunciotns. Education is good in order to apply the skill in a moderate and civilized way. Skill is also good because it fetches more money than education. That's my opinion.
There are people that have both, why not just be one of them. It's an added advantage and gives you an edge over your counterpart in the same field. For me I'd go for both

With the way country is going both is preferable. Education in pursuit and skills to good for someone to acquire. When you join both education and skill together is of great advantage for such person.

My advice is to go for education first in order to earn a good degree and certificate. After that you can then go ahead and acquire necessary skills preferable the digital ones graphic design logo design etc. you'll be able to fetch money for yourself with your skills when you are yet to land a lucrative job with your certificate.

In my own opinion, getting a university degree and having a good skill is very important. Having these two skills are advantageous, they two can work together for your good in future.

I think both are now very important, if I have children I will train them to learn skills and also educate them right from their early age, because if they grow without skills, it may feel too big to learn.

Well I think it is very important to actually have both because they will both have an effect on you and they will also help mould you into becoming a better and qualified person
Its good for people to have proper education in order to be able to stand and defend yourself in the future but education without skill to achieve greater feat in future is nothing.

High school graduation is something most young people look forward to – not just because it’s an accomplishment, but also because of the freedom it brings. No more school! No more 6 a.m. alarm clock, no more hall passes, no more homework. Sure, entering the work force will entail a schedule, but it’ll be different than school – there’s a paycheck involved, and no classes to sit through.

Nothing should stop you from acquiring skills, not even a higher education. I have seen university students, undergraduates and postgraduates adding value to themselves by learning one skill or the other.
As far as my country Nigeria is concerned right now I believe that acquiring a skilled is far more better than going to school because after graduation you will come out being jobless.

Both skills and higher educational level are important for each and every employees to possess, if a skilled man is not educated, his skills might be rendered useless sir to state of the business, I can only help such by telling him to further his education If he really wants to work
You're actually very correct because skill and education is something that goes hand-in-hand in my opinion because both of them helps you to be the best in anything that you are doing.

Both are good to have knowledge of it. You can be educated and still lean a skills and you can have a skilled and still go to obtain higher education. My advice is when you find yourself first put in your best before trying another area of life.

I will rather consider the situation of the country i find myself be for considering if I am going to further my education or start learning a skill they will help me take care of my needs .

Skills and higher education are both important also important it's depends on the persons involve different strokes for different folks, for some they need a skill for growth while others needs a higher education for growth

Though the two are interwoven and we need them in our life to balance , and currently education without any skill or handiwork or business is nothing because there's no job opportunity out there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back