What's new

Which should one go for: skills or higher education pursuit?

Before you can secure a well paying job out there nowadays , you have to be well connected or be lucky , because getting a job nowadays is really difficult , but I you have a skill , you can be the owner your business ,

Before you can secure a well paying job out there nowadays , you have to be well connected or be lucky , because getting a job nowadays is really difficult , but I you have a skill , you can be the owner your business ,

Sometime education alone cannot bring any benefits. I hold a bachelor's in arts degree and this degree has no value at all in our country. I am earning money as I depend mostly on my skills alone.

The choice of continuing one's education or acquiring new skills in other ways depends on personal priorities and circumstances. To decide what feels right for one's work ambitions and personal situation, one may find it helpful to assess the potential advantages and disadvantages of each alternative.

Higher education or degree shouldn't be relegated to the background just because of skills. If higher education is relegated to the background, can we learn some too professional course as a skill like medicine, pharmacy, engineering and so on. Both works together.ghe government just need to do more that's all.

I've actually seen a lot of people that are graduates in notable universities but are unable to secure a very good paying job in my country which is why it is also important for you to look into having a business of your own even when you are going to the university.

I've actually seen a lot of people that are graduates in notable universities but are unable to secure a very good paying job in my country which is why it is also important for you to look into having a business of your own even when you are going to the university.
I cannot even count how many graduates who i know that are unable to get good jobs. That us why someone like me is trying to make money online and not worry about offline earnings.

Higher education or degree shouldn't be relegated to the background just because of skills. If higher education is relegated to the background, can we learn some too professional course as a skill like medicine, pharmacy, engineering and so on. Both works together.ghe government just need to do more that's all.

The simple truth is that some people don't even have the money to finance their higher education which is why they usually result to learning skills that they are going to depend on for their survival and eventually getting into business.

The simple truth is that some people don't even have the money to finance their higher education which is why they usually result to learning skills that they are going to depend on for their survival and eventually getting into business.
That is true and some of them are doing well with the skills. Everything in life is just packaging. It depends on the way they present and package themselves. That's all that matters.

That is true and some of them are doing well with the skills. Everything in life is just packaging. It depends on the way they present and package themselves. That's all that matters.

I believe that both education and skills are important. Sometimes you may not be able to find a job, even when you hold a degree. In such cases, you may need to make sure that you use skills.

I think acquiring skills and pursuing your Higher education Degree doest not stop each other. They can be run simultaneously, You can easily dedicate 2 to 3 hours a day to learn a skill you are interested in.

I believe that both education and skills are important. Sometimes you may not be able to find a job, even when you hold a degree. In such cases, you may need to make sure that you use skills.
People are finding it hard to get jobs in my country and the only way they can make money is by working on the skill that they have learnt so it is good to learn any kind of skill

Most people say that the way the world is going, more emphasis will be placed on secular skills than on University degrees. But should this be the case? As important as skills are, should higher education be relegated to the background?
I need your opinions on this.
Developing certain talents can increase one's employability and open doors to intriguing professional prospects. As a result, it is critical to assess one's job objectives, personal interests, and financial condition.

Both of them are very good and important, but for me I think having a skill is more important, if you have knowledge but you don't have a skill set you are not going to earn money.

Don't waste your time going to a university. If you know you desire to learn a particular skill, go to a specialized school that majors on that skill. That way, you would have the much touted higher education and your desired skill. If you want to learn catering skill, go to an advanced college of catering that is equivalent to a higher institution. If you want to learn the skill of acting, get to a film academy and pursue your higher education there.

The first reason why we go to school is to learn about the educations and the ways of the world , and also to have a good job later on but with learning of skills , you learn in order to be able to tke care of your responsibilities.

For me I think the skills would be working out for me more than what higher education would. So it would rather update my skills and increase my online earning rates than doing the otherwise.

In this world of today, I would advocate that a person should acquire both a skills and a higher education. Skills would lead you to establish yourself and it could be monetized to earn a living while education would give you exposure.

Presently skills is more lucrative than go for higher education pursuit. Though it is good when you have degree in a field, but most companies are not ready to offer internship for new graduates. They would rather employ a skillful worker.

For me I think the skills would be working out for me more than what higher education would. So it would rather update my skills and increase my online earning rates than doing the otherwise.
Even at the University, they always advise students to have a skill. Apart from that, that is why we do industrial training so that we can have a practical experience of our course.

The first reason why we go to school is to learn about the educations and the ways of the world , and also to have a good job later on but with learning of skills , you learn in order to be able to tke care of your responsibilities.
Education mostly do not teach skill per day and in most cases that is what so many people are lacking. I have come to understand that it is not everyone that will be able to succeed through education. Business and skill is among one of the way so many people are able to achieve their dreams goal today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back