What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

Web Design.
If you are a talented website developer and you are really good at what you do, there are jobs out there waiting for you online. All you need to do is to sign up with any freelance platform and offer your skill to anyone who would show interest and willing to pay for it. But you must be good and have track records.

There are many online businesses that an undergraduate can do it depends on the skills that he have, his studies schedules and his areas of interest. He can start freelancing jobs online.

There are many site available but it depends on the skill he has but if he don't have any skill then i suggests he begin with paid to post forums while learning skill.

Freelancing is one of the business I can recommend to an undergraduate. It'll be much easier if he has proofreading and editing skills. These two skills are easy to carry out and they are in high demand in the marketplace.

As an undergraduate, I won't advice you to go into any physical Business. The best you can do is to go into online business just like affiliate marketing. You can promote products and services for others and earn commission

If you have the time, I'll say forex trading. It will take you a short time to learn it to an intermidiate level.

There are many different opportunity online but the problem is you must at least have an experience on it before you start.

If you have the time, I'll say forex trading. It will take you a short time to learn it to an intermidiate level.

It depends because most times forex could require more learning and it takes time , so that you won't carry out the wrong trade as the person needs to know the basics and others

I don't think I can just recommend a particular platform for any undergraduate because everyone has different talent and skills. I can only recommend freelance sites for those who have writing skills and surveys platform for those whose region are not restricted or better still, start learning to earn here. It is my opinion.

Online business always need budget to spend online, every business starts with budget. You only mentioned that you can read and write well, so this makes that you should start a writing/reading website. You will need to attract visitors and advertisers, for this you can make revenue share to keep visitors.

Unfortuantely, most of the undergraduates do not have enough money and I have also noticed this. I used to have a job that used to employ undergraduates and they used to take advantage of such young folks.

You can invest little of your cash on cryptocurrency. Then register on at least 3 PTP and GPT sites . You can comfortably make $1 in a day on bizdustry. Just make 50 post in a day then you are in the way to making $1 for yourself.

You have to use Uptrennd forum. It is easy to use. It will help you. I am working on it from 5 month. It is finally helpful.

I have never heard about this particular forum. Is the Uptrend forum a kind of get paid to post forum? What kind of rates do they offer? I would be glad to work there if they want me to join and provide my services.

Since you are always online I will advise you to go for online training to learn a skill, with that you can look for the site offer that skill and make money.

I will advise an undergraduate to go for importation business for the business can be done anywhere and anytime. It doesn't require any shop or too much money to start. 50 USD is enough to start the business. Some times a product can be sold more than three times the cost price.

Since you are always online I will advise you to go for online training to learn a skill, with that you can look for the site offer that skill and make money.
I am to enroll in many online courses like logo designing, graphic designing, web designing web development etc. This type of skills really helps to earn considerable amount of money.

There are many businesses you can do in your free time. It'll depend on your capital or amount of money with you. You can do POS business. There are other online stuffs you can do that doesn't require money.

I will advise him to teach the subject he knows on freelance marketplace like fiverr. If he is very good in further mathematics or any other subjects, there are some students who are looking for freelancers that can help them to demystify their assignments.

This should only be a business that you are passionate about or a type of online business that is on high demand, graphic design ,programming and video animation at the best one you should choose from.

There are two business that I have in mind but one people see it as a risky business but to me it is the most profitable and the easiest with no stress at all. The two business are trading in forex and crypto currency OR importation business. They two are both lucrative business to earn real money

If he or she has a digital skill he can sign up with some of the popular freelancing websites and create his account to sell his skills as service. You can also get involved with get paid to post website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back