What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

Is it also a paying forum like these one, or how does it work? Can you explain better please.
Yes it is paying. It works slowly but amazingly. Here content is posted which is being liked by other. Liked content will make UP points which is being cashed using different wallets.

Very likely you didn't follow or didn't have the mentorship training of those people who are publishing already in the sites because I once belong to a WhatsApp group where those guys were making money from KDP.
Yeah possibly I've come across many articles of guys who are making good full-time income from Amazon publishing but it looks like the market so it is saturated unlike before it was very easy to earn

Yeah possibly I've come across many articles of guys who are making good full-time income from Amazon publishing but it looks like the market so it is saturated unlike before it was very easy to earn
The market is saturated with lots of books but with proper guidance especially on your title, the back cover of the book and other little tips you will still sell.

E-commerce

Affiliate marketing

Copywriting
And more on the list. It's all a matter of time and you would be perfect in which ever you choose to dive into.

They all earn great

Degree has nothing to do with business (unless it is by law). Everything is open, even Bill Gates started his business as undergraduate.

Search for sites like tinyurl....they pay writers pretty well for an article, even Uptrend too is a good making money site for good writers. Fiverr is kinda difficult to get in

Search for sites like tinyurl....they pay writers pretty well for an article, even Uptrend too is a good making money site for good writers. Fiverr is kinda difficult to get in
Fiver is highly competitive, I have not tried tinyurl , I thought Uptrends is all about making comments and threads

I can recommend a lot of business for an undergraduate, like online trading example is forex trading binomo trading and so on also buying of stuffs online for resale too is very advisable

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.
If you are good at reading and writing and you are always online, then you can do so well in blogging. You can choose a good niche that you are interested in and earn from posting regular content in it.

You should apply for writing jobs at blogs and state to them your current job(student) let them know how you gonn work hopefully something good will come out of it
Good idea, I'm also looking for additional side hustle job to add to my time with forum sites. Can you help me list the blog sites that have vacant writing jobs for students??

Fiver is highly competitive, I have not tried tinyurl , I thought Uptrends is all about making comments and threads
You could also post too to get points and also get votes which gives you more points and you can convert to cash when you reach the minimum. Tinyurl is not that popular

Posting and commenting online to get money is a good platform for undergraduate to make money from
Also there are some writing site they can work to get paid

You could also post too to get points and also get votes which gives you more points and you can convert to cash when you reach the minimum. Tinyurl is not that popular
A friend told me that it is harder to get points to level up on Uptrends now so I decided to stick to the already existing paid forums.

This depends on your place of study. In Nigeria, you can start bathing students in the hostel if you have the skills. You can also sell clothes, shoes, and bags. A course mate of mine used to sell fresh bread on campus and in the department.

There are many legit online business that I can be recommended for an undergraduate, but I think I'll advice to invest on cryto currencies

This depends on your place of study. In Nigeria, you can start bathing students in the hostel if you have the skills. You can also sell clothes, shoes, and bags. A course mate of mine used to sell fresh bread on campus and in the department.
Bathing students as how?. Selling of clothes and shoes are very lucrative ones especially if you get beautiful ones at cheaper rate then sell higher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back