What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

1. Make money from social media. ...
  2. Start a website. ...
  3. Become a YouTuber. ...
  4. Pet sitting. ...
  5. Resell textbooks. ...
  6. Sell on creative marketplaces. ...
  7. Publish a magazine or blog. ...
  8. Sell clothes on Depop.

Apart from online forums. There are still many online business that I can recommended for undergraduate student to carry along, she/he will just have to be very active and commit his/her time to it in which to earn money. I recommended Fiverr, Amazon e.t.c for students.

Numerous job sites exist where you can make some good money. If you have very good writing skills, web and graphics design,software building etc, you can easily showcase some of your works and get clients. The sites are elance, up work, fiverr and many more.

Domain flipping is one cool business where you don't have to stress yourself that much, buy a domain cheaply and then sell it very expressive later on.
With this business you are sure to be able to take yourself through school.

For extra money maybe you can try dropshipping. I have many friends in Facebook who are earning from dropshipping for years now. If you can find an independent supplier then that is better than going into affiliate marketing which pays lesser. Dropshipping is getting orders for the products that you promoted. The order is forwarded to the supplier who handles the delivery. You earn by commission which is a good setup because you have no capital outlay.

I'll have to recommend forex trading because venturing into the forex trading business you'll be able to improve your mathematical skills and one can also go into write to get paid websites because they're you improve your vocabulary and your language.

Apply for jobs on fiverr, also this types of forum is one , check for what type of jobs suits you and start working on them. Also you can take this opportunity to develop yourself and start something as a freelancer and start getting paid.

I will recommend you open a fiver account, or up work. There you can sell your service. Companies and buyers can patronise you and pay you hugely for your services. And if you can do mini importation business where you import cloth and shoe, and sell it to different people. It will also fetch you money.

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.
I will suggest the undergraduate not to involve in stressful online business so that he can focus more on he's studies, I can suggest online business like graphic designing, or VTU. Another to note is depending on the student country.

Since you said you like to read and write, you can consider being a digital content creator, you csn write for websites or blog or start your own personal blog. You should blend in fast, since you like to write.

Well, I can recommend online trading especially on binance, becouse they have interesting features I tell you it's something that needs to be done and time you choose to trade it doesn't take much of your time ok? Please if you're interested let me know.

There are many online business you can do as an undergraduate. But it's important for you to choose the one that will not disrupt your learning. Freelancing is good but you should be careful not to received an order you know you can't finished. It's not good. It will give you bad review. The best online business you can do if you ask me, I will say is Affiliate marketing. It's one of the easiest online business, if you understand it.

There is a wide variety of online businesses for a student, but I think it depends on the skills and tastes you have. If you are looking for writing sites, you can register on amazon mechanical turk. I was reading and there are good options, you can also write articles.

He or she can venture into sale of unisex wears, whereby most student now venture into to meet ends needs, it can be awesome but only depend on the level of interest and the ways you attend to customers needs and sacrifice of your time.

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.
As an undergraduate, do not feel pressured in getting a job but rather learn a skill and perfect it, job will only limit your full potential and distract you to some extent.

An under graduate who is very smart and wise can invest as little as he has on Bitcoin, it doesn't demands age limit and you can start as little as you have, the more you invest the more you gain.

Cryptocurrency, planting of cannabis, dropshipping, etc, are the kind of business I'll recommend for a student that is in need of money. This business ideas can enable them be regular in their academics, and yield out money, if they are serious about it.

I will advise you to venture into online businesses. This is to make sure that your business actives don't affect your education. You can start blogging, drop shipping and even online tutoring and crypto.

For an undergraduate, they person can involve in paid to write,post,upload, surveys sites,this way the person can work from anywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back