What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

Trying to make money online without skill does not really work. The advice I give you is to learn skills and go online to work with skills. You can sell product or promote people product for fees. If you're good in writing and you little money, I will advice you to create a blog, blogger.com could do this, and be posting your articles there. At the end of your article write that you're a freelancer and that anyone who need article like the one they read you contact you.
I think the skill in vogue now is programming. However, it usually takes sometime before someone can learn and become skilled in it. Do you happen to know any other skill?

Undergraduate means the person does not have any major skills and knowledge. For a person like this selling merch is the business model The business does not require any investment and also does not need any kind of professional skills, except the ability to market products. You need designs for your product but you can easily create them with AI

Undergraduate means the person does not have any major skills and knowledge. For a person like this selling merch is the business model The business does not require any investment and also does not need any kind of professional skills, except the ability to market products. You need designs for your product but you can easily create them with AI

There are many undergraduates in my country. The main problem here is the fact that there are many undergraduates who depend a lot on jobs and employment and they never think about starting their own business due to the fact that they do not have enough capital. An undergraduate should accumulate enough capital before starting a business. This is very crucial.

I do not think not having money to start a business should be a problem, it is just an excuse. The main problem is not having skills and knowledge. If you do not have skills and knowledge, you cannot capitalize on your skills and knowledge. If you have skills and knowledge you can do a lot of things to build capital for your business or even use your skills and knowledge to build a business.

I do not think not having money to start a business should be a problem, it is just an excuse. The main problem is not having skills and knowledge. If you do not have skills and knowledge, you cannot capitalize on your skills and knowledge. If you have skills and knowledge you can do a lot of things to build capital for your business or even use your skills and knowledge to build a business.

Well, if you do not have enough money, then how will you start the business in the first place. There are many people who may have the skills to run the business. However, they usually lack capital. This is why they save money for a long time in order to start their business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back