What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

There is no business that is not good for undergraduate to do, all them need to do is to settle down in order to study the business them want to start, them can go into online business.

You can become a virtual assistant online to make more money for yourself. All you need is personal computer system and internet connection. Just sign up with freelance website and you are good to go.

As an undergraduate, I would recommend that you engage in something that will not affect your devotion to your studies. You can decide to tutor or write some articles online and be paid for it.

You should apply for writing jobs at blogs and state to them your current job(student) let them know how you gonn work hopefully something good will come out of it
Tried this blog writing. It wasn't easy though but atleast it pays. The money was not usually enough to cover all my expenses though

Well it depends on the individual and what he or she wants and what he or she can actually cope with and can do and they are lots of online business you just need to figure out the right one for you

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.
Getting into cryptocurrency trading is something that I can easily recommend for any undergraduate to do because it is going to afford you all the time in the world to concentrate on your studies as well as you are making money from your trading.

Affiliate marketing is one of the online money making model I can recommend for an undergraduate. You can set up a marketing campaign once in make only consistently follow a proven strategy. You can also work at anytime you like.

The type of business you choose depends on your skills and expertise. If you are an undergraduate but you have professional skills like graphic designing, you can try selling your service on fiverr or products on etsy.

I'll advise a business that would be in line with your academic career or field I'll say. Online jobs such as writing and publishing on Amazon; online tutoring and writing of research projects, assignments and the likes.

Since you read and write very well, why become a content writer, yes with that skill you could make a lot of money but that depends on the nich you choose to write. You can also become a marketer by marketing some products and earn commission when the deal is closed.

For an undergraduate that needed money to survive during his education, I will just recommend working online as a freelancer , working on forum sites and also become an affiliate marketer.
Since you read and write very well, why become a content writer, yes with that skill you could make a lot of money but that depends on the nich you choose to write. You can also become a marketer by marketing some products and earn commission when the deal is closed

Content writing is not a bad idea and you can learn it online if you are interested. This business can make you be a writer and you can write on spare time to make money while waiting to get admission or even when you are already in the university.

I have an undergraduate friend tag at actually doing very well for himself ,and he's actually into buying of wears in bulk at a cheap price online and selling it on campus .

Well I would say that you should be a web designer or you can just be an entrepreneur because it better that way you can do both facing your study and everything you desire but you must be focused and intelligent to do that because it is not going to be easy.

I think that a student must pursue business that he could easily handle. A student must select a business idea that interests him the most. You must do what you like and you will most likely become successful.

Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best businesses a student can venture into and become very successful on it. I have seen a good number of students who are publishing books on Amazon and they're making a killing on it.

Many undergraduate students are working as mobile repairmen and mobile sellers in many different parts of the city. However, I would recommend freelancing.

You should apply for writing jobs at blogs and state to them your current job(student) let them know how you gonn work hopefully something good will come out of it
That is about content,it will be a very goodd one if the person involved is very good and prolific in creating good write ups,and in addition he can also include some soft skill like graphic design or video editing.

Crypto currency business and investment is one of the most important business that can be recommended to an undergraduates ,you can also do freelancing business .

Trying to make money online without skill does not really work. The advice I give you is to learn skills and go online to work with skills. You can sell product or promote people product for fees. If you're good in writing and you little money, I will advice you to create a blog, blogger.com could do this, and be posting your articles there. At the end of your article write that you're a freelancer and that anyone who need article like the one they read you contact you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back