What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

Start teaching any skill you have,if you are good in making cake or jewelry, you can teach people and They pay you, there are alot of these skills.

It is very nice that you have decided to invest in business as an undergraduate. At this point, you should focus on converting your time instead of wanting to invest tones of money into a business. You can tutor, create a blog or YouTube Chanel and post about issue and solutions on your field.

The two business i can recommend for an undergraduate is to start investing in crypto currency, bitcoin ,litecoin or ethereum preferably or become an online tutor and make money while teaching people online and offline.

If I may ask, is this the only forum you are working on? If you really love posting on forums and earn at the same time, then you can join other forums like the forum wheel, forum coin and beer money forum. These three are currently the active forums I know.

Watch out for postloop forum since it was very legit but now it's gone. Forums are very simple and don't need degrees or 3+ years of experience.

I'm sure there are more ways to earn online but I suggested these ones because you said you like writing. Now if you love reading too then you can do book reviews and website reviews. Or you can apply for editing jobs on writing platforms.

There are lots of online business that a graduate can go into.. Online business such as fivre and the likes.. You'll write article for some people and then you'll definitely get paid for that

Start teaching any skill you have,if you are good in making cake or jewelry, you can teach people and They pay you, there are alot of these skills.
Lol, you can do that by vlogging to earn better reward, or establish a makeup boutique, and becoming a makeup artist. That will attract more customers, around the school environment. I've seen students who engage in such business.

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
I would recommend an ecommerce store because it will be easy to manage for a student, you can use weekends to make your procuments, once you receive orders simply forward them your logistics company

The pandemic period has opened up pleasant ways to keep our selves busy while learning and earning. You could find out ways to lecture or teach online. This is a way of helping your self financially and educational as you earn on the other side. You could also go on to instruct fellow students in your line of study. This would help keep your brain fresh and your pocket busy.

Lol, you can do that by vlogging to earn better reward, or establish a makeup boutique, and becoming a makeup artist. That will attract more customers, around the school environment. I've seen students who engage in such business.
yes is true there are some people who are good in mathematics and physics and they do tutor some secondary school students or primary school students on this subject.

There are many online business an undergraduate come actually start up, undergraduate can actually create a Facebook page, with time will begin to earn from it

The best business that I would suggest is to free lance a skill that is centered around your field of study like staring a blog, free lance writing and paid tutorials or membership sessions for students in your class.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what online business I can recommend for an undergraduate, I would suggest you look into trading the financial markets, it could be trading cryptocurrencies

If you would have told he course he is studying I would have gave better advice but nonetheless he can be a freelance writer on the niche of his choice.

As an undergraduate, teaching gigs would be good for you or you go start up your own writing blog. And there are so many online sites that pays to write an article, you could go into that, not only would it help you earn some cash, it would also help your brain be active.

I could recommend bizdustry no doubt because not only can one earn there is so much to be learnt too so it's a win win, asides this if there is a skill in place there are freelance sites to work and earn too

There is none we have to choose for you,all online business can be learnt by anyone graduate or undergraduate ,the most important thing is that you really need to have passion about it and you should not just learn it just because of making profit.

Since you are not okay with forum earnings I will suggest you should open or signup for any betting site and stake on any two sure odds with that you could be earning as much as you ever wanted I guess.

Since you are not okay with forum earnings I will suggest you should open or signup for any betting site and stake on any two sure odds with that you could be earning as much as you ever wanted I guess.
Indeed that's also an option and you said sure 2 odds, is there any place you know where one could get that I'm talking about the sure 2 odds because that would be cool

Depends on your interest, time and available funds. The easiest way is to try affiliate marketing because you can start this business with zero investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back