What's new

Which online business will you recommend for an undergraduate?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
apart from forum work which online business will you recommend for me.
I can read and write very well and I'm always online.

You should apply for writing jobs at blogs and state to them your current job(student) let them know how you gonn work hopefully something good will come out of it

If you can read and write very well, go for Amazon Kindle publishing where you write books and publish them on Amazon then you continue to make money passively from the sales of the book.

How about drop shipping? You can do that with little to no investments, or selling female accessories like jewelries and the likes.

look for forums to post if you are still online :) 3-4-5 forums and make a nice penny.

It's good start making money from school before graduation. Based on my experience I think a writing service should be good to start with

Open up a fiverr account which you can show case your skills .you can help to translate from other languages to English

Alright

lol

why "lol" ? You're still at school, you said it. what online job do you want to start while in quarantine? if you have money, invest in a currency and hope that you will make a profit. if not, post on forums that pay you.

Online business always need budget to spend online, every business starts with budget. You only mentioned that you can read and write well, so this makes that you should start a writing/reading website. You will need to attract visitors and advertisers, for this you can make revenue share to keep visitors.

why "lol" ? You're still at school, you said it. what online job do you want to start while in quarantine? if you have money, invest in a currency and hope that you will make a profit. if not, post on forums that pay you.
I was not making a jest.yeah I understand.

What other forums pays as good as this forum?

I will advice the graduate to start applying for jobs,and he or she can start selling foodstuffs that one of the things that is really moving

If you can read and write very well, go for Amazon Kindle publishing where you write books and publish them on Amazon then you continue to make money passively from the sales of the book.
Hmm! Amazon kindle to me is a no no. I once published a book there but I couldn't sell even 1 copy

Hmm! Amazon kindle to me is a no no. I once published a book there but I couldn't sell even 1 copy
Very likely you didn't follow or didn't have the mentorship training of those people who are publishing already in the sites because I once belong to a WhatsApp group where those guys were making money from KDP.

The best online business I will recommend for undergraduate is learning how to develop soft wares and different apps. When they have full knowledge of it, they can come online and make money with it.

Due to some circumstances my school is on Strike/Hold and i need to get busy doing something tangible.
I can't really talk about any business. But if you can apply for copywriting or content writing jobs, you won't regret it. However, you must develop interest in it first.

You have to use Uptrennd forum. It is easy to use. It will help you. I am working on it from 5 month. It is finally helpful.

The best online business I will recommend for undergraduate is learning how to develop soft wares and different apps. When they have full knowledge of it, they can come online and make money with it.
You are right because students loves apps which will make their work very easier and they will surely pay for it provided it good.

I think you can start by going into e-commerce. You can as well go to thoes big market in Lagos or Aba and get goods that you know will sell.

Start small and acale

Become a tutor..!
I'm also a tutor. Tutoring isn’t anything new, and it doesn’t need a long description. It's a good idea when you're a student. Study plus Tution! Earn some buck's while studying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back