What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

Personally, I would go for publishing books in Amazon. I love writing so much and once I have enough books to sell, I will do so in Amazon. Cryptocurrency trading is also good and easy to learn, so I may go for both of them. After all, having several streams of income is a good thing nowadays.

The both business is good, but I will suggest you should go on publishing a book, you will make more profit from the business publishing book is a nice business.

Kindle Unlimited is a subscription service that allows readers to read as many books as they want for a monthly fee. Your books are automatically included in Kindle Unlimited when you enter KDP Select.

It really is a hard choice to make, I have Never published a book a Amazon but I have it in mind to do it one day very soon. Right now I am enjoying benefits from crypto currency.

Publishing with kindle books on amazon is a good gig to offer actually, but I will prefer my cryptocurrency trading and portfolio management
Post automatically merged:

Publishing with kindle books on amazon is a good gig to offer actually, but I will prefer my cryptocurrency trading and portfolio management
Post automatically merged:

The two are different psche on their own and each is capable of making you rich depending on your determination. While you are trading on cryptocurrencies which you may win or lose, you are selling your gifts and talent on Amazon.

Publishing books on Amazon Kindle is very creative if only you have the knowledge and understanding of how it works. Cryptocurrency trading is also very lucrative if you also have the knowledge too. For me I would take cryptocurrency because it is less stressful down publishing books on Amazon Kindle.

If I were to be a good writer I would have chosen publishing books on Amazon because it's risk free and also rewarding meanwhile, cryptocurrency is also a better option because it's stress free and very profitable but too risky.

Writing can't and shouldn't be compared to crypto trading, they are both different entities entirely, both are viable no doubt but it takes more to be a writer than to be a crypto trader

Right now, nothing beats crypto trading in my books, though it is risky and not very predictable, I still find it to be worth the risk the more out of the two options. I could buy a crypto and without trading even make as much as fifty percent in just one money of holding it.

I will prefer crypto currency because with the right knowledge ,and just investing little time in crypto currency would fetch you more profit ,than you really expect i think

Right now I do not do any of them but have wen stories of how people have been making money of them. Since they require skills , I would first learn first before deciding.

There are people who make a lot of money publishing their book on amazon kindle. This has been a very profitable business for a very long time. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is very profitable if you have the right knowledge to make profit from it. I think cryptocurrency is less stressful than amazon kindle publishing.

I think both business are viable, if you are a good writer then maybe publishing books on Amazon just might be a niche you can earn a living from. However if you are interested in the growing market trend then crypto trading seems more likely.
Exactly, the decision should be about what one is about, if you are a writer then it should be publishing no doubt and of you are about investing then you could opt for crypto

Exactly, the decision should be about what one is about, if you are a writer then it should be publishing no doubt and of you are about investing then you could opt for crypto
Also, it will be safer with Amazon option . Seeing as you could lose all your money trading crypto if you're not careful enough. The safer bet would be to sell books on Amazon.

Also, it will be safer with Amazon option . Seeing as you could lose all your money trading crypto if you're not careful enough. The safer bet would be to sell books on Amazon.
That's also true but investing in the long term has little risks compared to investing in the short term and crypto is definitely not a get rich quick scheme, also it's one thing to publish a book and it's another thing for the book to be a success

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
Why can't I do both? I mean if I'm a good writer and I can do crypto, what stops me from writing and publishing on Amazon an doing cryptocurrencies too?

From what i have learnt this few months about cryptocurrencies, you may not need to devote all your time of the day doing it and you will still make some money.

All those things are almost the same but I'll go for the one I have a little understanding about, I rather choose to trade cryptocurrency because that is the one I have a little understanding about, publishing of books is very stressful if you are the one that is writing it.

Amazon Kindle publishing is a lucrative business if only you know how it really works. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is also lucrative and volatile. So, it is better to combine the two of them.

When I was publishing books on Amazon, I was not much into crypto currency, now I am using crypto currency and I am no longer publishing on amazon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back