What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

I will look at it from the angle of risk. Publishing books on amazon has little or no risk at all. But cryptocurrency comes with some risk. So, I will choose Publishing ebook.

I will choose to be publishing books on Amazon Because it have little or no risk. But investing on crypto currency have much risk and it also have low profit margin to my opinion. You can last half of your money in crypto currency in just hours of investing on it

I don't know much about publishing of eBooks on Amazon Kindles but if I am to choose between the two of them i will rather go for cryptocurrency because that's the one I really understand.

Both are profitable online business . I suggest that since both are profitable you can now choose any of them base on the one you are naturally interest to do. You can succeed and make a lot of money with them.

Publishing books on Amazon is just all about allocating time to doing stuff. The thing about crypto is that you are going to be investing with a lot of risk and reward.

I believe cryptocurrency is much simpler because with your understanding everything can be done profitably. When do you learn and understand everything you can be making a lot of money as a trader.

I will choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easy and well profitable business but when it comes to publishing of book you need to have an idea and a talent of writing before you can go into publishing of book

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back