What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

I will quickly choose my cryptocurrency trading business over the Amazon publishing stuff without delay. I am not into book publishing to begin with. Why would I want to think about it all of a sudden

Both are good platform to start up something online,but personally i would prefer to publish books for crypto currency, because it's value is always higher than that of Amazon

I am going to choose cryptocurrency because it appreciate in value. you can list the different titles on Amazon Kindle publishing store and never make a lot of sense that will cover your expenses.

Both are viable business opportunities that can generate wealth potentially but I would go for Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is not really as time consuming as writing and publishing. Writing and publishing books requires creativity and flair and not everyone will have the skills to do that.

I like both ideas, as I like to read and write as well. I am very fond of cryptourrencies as well, even though I didn't earned very much of it. I would suggest to try both methods out, and stick to the one, which is making you the most profit.

I choose cryptocurrency than publishing book on amazon. Because many people would like to read online than read inside books now days.

With Amazon's self publishing services you can reach millions of readers worldwide and keep control of your work. It's fast and easy to independently publish your print book with CreateSpace, your digital book with Kindle Direct Publishing and create an audiobook with ACX.Whether or not self-publishing or getting a publisher is better relies entirely upon your own goals and resources. ... If you want to have far more creative control but pay a little more upfront (with the knowledge you also make a lot more in royalties), self-publishing is the best route.

It is much easier to say that but it is much harder to achieve success when it comes to Amazon because the competition is quite tough there. When it comes to crypto investments, there is no such competition.

Both of them are really difficult to establish to a point of being able to generate a constant income but it is just for us to go for things that interest us .personally if I had to choose between the two of them I rather go for cryptocurrency trading.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
They are both lucrative businesses.
I would prefer trading cryptocurrency; when the gain comes, it comes really big.
Publishing books on Amazon might not yield profits right away; one would need to be patient to make money there as you only get paid when your book is bought.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
I think the cryptocurrency business is more preferable. It is easier to get Knowledge on how to trade crypto than on how to write and write good.
I also think the money on crypto comes faster than publishing books on Amazon.

They are both lucrative businesses.
I would prefer trading cryptocurrency; when the gain comes, it comes really big.
Publishing books on Amazon might not yield profits right away; one would need to be patient to make money there as you only get paid when your book is bought.
I would prefer cryptocurrency too.
Publishing books on Amazon is lucrative as well, but the money doesn't come quickly as compared to cryptocurrency.

I will quickly and simply choose my cryptocurrency trading business any day and anytime. Amazon is a good store too but I rather stick to my cryptocurrency investment fin and trading as well. I've always loved anything cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is not a straightforward business and it is very volatile. This is why I am going to prefer to rather sell books on Amazon because I know that there is no kind of volatility around there.

Amazon's Kindle publishing and cypto currency are both good. They both have there advantages and disadvantages, they both required a lot of skills, trainings and work. On the Amazon Kindle publishing without people buying you won't earn money but for cypto currency the market determine the amount of money you will earn

From my own initiative I'll go with crypto currency because it's becoming a universal money making industry with less work and less stress.

From my own initiative I'll go with crypto currency because it's becoming a universal money making industry with less work and less stress.
Both of them have their own advantage and disadvantage , the only advantage of Amazon Kindles is that after publishing a book you don't have any other thing to do with and to keep on earning but cryptocurrency you have to be constantly there to predict the market and trade.

According to my own point of view I believe both a good business but ask for me I will choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easy and well profitable business but when it comes to publishing of book you need to have an idea and a talent of writing before you can go into publishing.

Well, although I don't know much about publishing books on Amazon but I am quite familiar with the one done on Phoenix browser, some folks do write long stories and in the end are being paid for it and from the way I see it, it's actually very lucrative provided you've got a creative mind and a good writing skills.
Well, I guess I will have to choose it over cryptocurrency as I am not an expert in the field so I think I will most likely earn better through the former method.

In he publishing books on Amazon is one is the best way to make good money online but that's an advantage for the people who are patience and very good at writing , but earning through crypto currency is way better for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back