What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

According to my own point of view I believe both a good business but ask for me I will choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easy and well profitable business but when it comes to publishing of book you need to have an idea and a talent of writing before you can go into publishing of book

According to me I think poblishing books on cryptocurrency will serve me more because I will have a lot of things to discuss and talk about and also have a lot of question to bring out for the audience to make research and also to know and educate them on how cryptocurrency come into existence and how it is been used.

I think both business are viable, if you are a good writer then maybe publishing books on Amazon just might be a niche you can earn a living from. However if you are interested in the growing market trend then crypto trading seems more likely.

As for me if am going to pick in publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency I will rather prefer crypto currency because its just the best and also what I will gain in crypto currency is far better than Amazon and Amazon is useless when am having crypto currency beside it if am going to pick

For me both of them are ok and the same because you still have to work hard to achieve success in them. For Amazon book selling, you will write a great book or hire a writer to do that, then format your work to suit the Amazon Kindle format, then publish and still market your book. Same goes with Cryptocurrency.

I will quickly and simply choose my cryptocurrency trading business any day and anytime. Amazon is a good store too but I rather stick to my cryptocurrency investment fin and trading as well. I've always loved anything cryptocurrency

Both businesses are good. I would stick to the one I'm good at and that is Amazon publishing. But if I can handle both I would. Cryptocurrency is simple and doesn't require too much work. Being a publisher with Amazon is a job on its own.

both business is actually good business but I will advise you to go into publishing of books in Amazon Kindles and use the money and the profits have been making in this book selling to invest in cryptocurrency because you will have time to invest in cryptocurrency after you have publish your book online.

WRITING IS NOT EASY AS NOT EVERYBODY CAN GO INTO IT, WITH 1 HOUR TUTORIAL AND A CHAT WITH SEASONED TRADER YOU CAN START TRADING. THOUGH YOU NEED TO CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ARE GOOD AT EITHER TRADING OR WRITING, WHICH EVER ONE YOU CHOOSE, THEY BOTH CAN GIVE YOU PASSIVE INCOME

Well they are both good businesses but if I'm to choose I will definitely choose cryptocurrency because I have more and pay better than the Amazon book stuff but nothing stops made from combining two two to get more it's not as if I'm staying which cryptocurrency like taking my time

I heard publishing on Amazon is profitable but I don't know how true since I don't do it and they say it runs on autopilot.but cryptcurrency is what I have been into and still inside so I can boldly tell you is the best and can make you a lot of money in a short time.although it is risky but Amazon publishing is not risky.

Published book on Amazon Is profitable because Amazon paid out more than $220 million to authors, the company told me. Regardless of participation in KDP Select, authors who self-publish on Amazon through KDP also earn a 70 percent royalty on books priced between $2.99 and $9.99, and a 35 percent royalty on books that cost more or less than that.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
I think and know that the very purpose for which a business is started or established by the owner is to make profits, now between publishing books on Amazon and dealing in cryptocurrency, beyond reasonable doubts, everyone know cryptocurrency holds more profits.

By the mere thought of it one should understand that amazon is established. A lot has been written on amazon and there will be almost little to add to it. Crypto currency is the future and it is just getting started so there is so much to write.

To be frank with you I would love to choose crypto currency exchange Business, but Amazon kdp will be my number one on the list. Why I said this is that crypto currency exchange Business is very volatile but with Amazon Kindle publishing, no Volatility and you will always make your money

Writing a book with engaging and quality content is a serious work, crypto currency business requires knowledge too but not as time consuming as books so I'd go for crypto. With crypto, you can go to bed an average person and wake up rich.

With Amazon's self publishing services you can reach millions of readers worldwide and keep control of your work. It's fast and easy to independently publish your print book with CreateSpace, your digital book with Kindle Direct Publishing and create an audiobook with ACX.Whether or not self-publishing or getting a publisher is better relies entirely upon your own goals and resources. ... If you want to have far more creative control but pay a little more upfront (with the knowledge you also make a lot more in royalties), self-publishing is the best route.

For me both of them are ok and the same because you still have to work hard to achieve success in them. For Amazon book selling, you will write a great book or hire a writer to do that, then format your work to suit the Amazon Kindle format, then publish and still market your book. Same goes with Cryptocurrency.
Exactly nothing comes cheaply, it requires conscious effort for you to get a reward from it, as for me the two is okay I believe the two are just good means of generating income and if am chanced I can go with any of the two options

investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back