What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

While choosing between books publishing on Amazon and cryptocurrency, I will go with cryptocurrency. The reason is that cryptocurrency investment does not require great skills of a writer or business management. It just need the skill of a good investor and if you remain invested over a period of time, the value will definately increase significantly.
You give a valid point there. Writing requires a lot of skills by the author and it would also take some time for your work to be acknowledged unlike crypto currency

If I'm to choose between publishing a book on Amazon or crypto currency i will choose crypto currency for now while I'm learning what it take to published a book because i don't know how it's.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
Where when it comes to publishing books on Amazon is a very good business but the thing is that it's not everyone that has the intelligence or knowledge of being able to write a book and then publishing it on the platform and it is not all book that are published on Amazon that we get patronage or that we sell so I will rather prefer to invest and trade in cryptocurrency.

I kinda feel it depends on your risk tolerance level, though both ventures has it's own risk, chances are your books might not sell,chances are your coins might dip

I had no knowledge about publishing book on Amazon, but with little knowledge I have about Cryptocurrency, I am good to go

I have been lucky with the ebooks business, probably not lucrative, I will prefer to invest into crypto but carefully.

I'll choose writing on amazon over and over again. It helps in earning passive income because of the royalty it offers. In trading crypto, if I'm not there to trade it then I won't profit; but if I wrote a great book and then people keep reading 4 years time, I'll still be earning

Even though I am not publishing any book at the moment or into cryptocurrency trading, Personally, I think both are very lucrative businesses. But I think ebook publishing is a bit simpler to carry out than trading cryptocurrency as one does not need to read any market trend to be able to sell ebooks unlike cryptocurrency trading. It is just my opinion.

Cryptocurrency is only suitable for investment and can yield you a good amount of money on a long-term investment. publishing a book on Amazon Kindle can be able to generate you profit on daily basis. I'll go for both of them.

I had no knowledge about publishing book on Amazon, but with little knowledge I have about Cryptocurrency, I am good to go
selling books at amazon is very profitable if you have the knowledge about how to do it but I think crypto is easy to trade and make fast money so which one did you chose,I will rather spend my time and learn how to market and published books on amazon with time I will master those skills because I see it as been more profitable than crypto

I know a lot of people who are making so much money by publishing books on Amazon Kindle and this type of business will last for a long time as long as there is Amazon Kindle because people will be buying your book .I will go for Amazon Kindle book publishing.

investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.
Business I would prefer is investing in cryptocurrency selling books on Amazon I prefer on a secret to consume more lucrative than any other online business.

I will gladly choose crypto currency trading than publishing books on Amazon or any other site. Crypto is the future of the the future is here, you can make a lot of money trading coin daily which you can't make on Amazon.
Though the two aspect of business venture are way apart,but a person that have the ability and capacity to write and money to invest,it has to depend on what the person like,for me i would choose cryptocurency trading.

It's not actually everyone that have the knowledge of how to publish a book in printing press and not to talk more about doing it on Amazon but dealing in cryptocurrency is far too easy.

It's not actually everyone that have the knowledge of how to publish a book in printing press and not to talk more about doing it on Amazon but dealing in cryptocurrency is far too easy.
Book publishing can be a very good source of income especially if you are publishing high quality books because as long as people are buying it you will still be making your money. Both of them are skill that one must learn.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
The thing is that I do not have the skills of writing books chocolate of publishing the same books on Amazon Kindle so that is why I will choose trading cryptocurrency anytime of the day as I have already been doing this for a very long time now.

I have a little understanding of cryptocurrency and what cryptocurrency is all about but I don't really have any understanding of how to go about publishing a book on Amazon Kindle. I rather stay here with something I know for now.

Inasmuch as I'm into freelancing, I'll pick crypto trade over publishing on Amazon Kindle. Crypto is the king of the future and I hope I learnt its ethics sooner.

If you said you have been into publishing books on Amazon before and if you think you have been making it successfully there, I think you should simply stick to it instead

I will quickly and simply choose my cryptocurrency trading business any day and anytime. Amazon is a good store too but I rather stick to my cryptocurrency investment fin and trading as well. I've always loved anything cryptocurrency
Though the two are very good investment to go into,but the whole thing and issue one will have to face in the aspect of amazon is that for you to succeed here, you need to be a very good and prolific writer,but cryptocurency you can just buy and sell when the price goes up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back