What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

I think both business are viable, if you are a good writer then maybe publishing books on Amazon just might be a niche you can earn a living from. However if you are interested in the growing market trend then crypto trading seems more likely.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
The one that is more profitable with less stress. For me as a beginner, I would go for cryptocurrency, it's free and easy to learn.

Publishing on Amazon needs knowledge so you don't waste time, and all the people offering help ask for a lot of money to do that.

Comparision can be done only between similar things, two odd things cannot be compared. Comparing cryptocurrency with book publishing is not a sensible idea according to me. In order to publish books on amazon, you need writing skills, in order to benefit from cryptocurrency you need money. How can you compare these two.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
They are two separate line of business. One is on education and the other is strictly on finance. If you derive pleasure in writing, I will advise you stick to writing to earn. The game that will bring you is huge, we have notable writers in recent time and they are as famous bas whatever we all can think of

With Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), you can self-publish your book on Amazon and start making money in as little as 24 hours.

Sounds a whole lot better than waiting months or even years to find an agent, get a book deal, and go through all the rigmarole of working with a traditional publishing platform, right?

And that’s not even the best part…

• Amazon lets you keep more of your money. A lot more.
  • With over 90 million Prime subscribers in the United States alone, Amazon’s Kindle store reach is huge.
  • Self-publishing with Amazon KDP is absolutely, positively, 100% free.

Discover the best Digital Currencies in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Books Best Sellers.Amazon.com: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: Two Best Selling Books to Lay Your Foundation on Learning Crypto Assets, Digital

i would do both actually, holding crypto currency requires no effort or time, you just store it and leave it to increase (or decrease) when you can invest your time in selling and publishing books on amazon

I will gladly choose crypto currency trading than publishing books on Amazon or any other site. Crypto is the future of the the future is here, you can make a lot of money trading coin daily which you can't make on Amazon.

As for me if am going to pick in publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency I will rather prefer crypto currency because its just the best and also what I will gain in crypto currency is far better than Amazon and Amazon is useless when am having crypto currency beside it if am going to pick

Yea! Crypto is just the best. Its not easy to make sale on kindle

As for my own point of view I have been into the both business but I will prefer crypto currency because investors are attracted to a city of they are opportunities to make money.
Well nothing come cheaply in the both if it's Amazon you will have to write great story and crypto currency you will have to work and strive harder for it.

Both are great. But publishing a book takes a longer time to get processed but Cryptocurrency is simple and doesn't require too much work. And being a publisher require unwavering focus

Both of them are good ideas but it depends on individual. Publishing book is good but before you engage into it you must have a good and clear idea of what you want to publish on it and it must be goof for it to sold. While trading crypto currency is much note easier because that one must need need more knowledge as in publishing a book

I did love to do both but in a situation where I'm made to choose I will choose Amazon Kindle publishing.It is a royalty tho crypto is the same but the market isnt stable.But publishing a book is a life time business and continues to yields money.It adds impact to the life of people who reads it and in turn make them a better person.Having much books on Amazon is like having an ocean all to yourself.

I did love to do both but in a situation where I'm made to choose I will choose Amazon Kindle publishing.It is a royalty tho crypto is the same but the market isnt stable.But publishing a book is a life time business and continues to yields money.It adds impact to the life of people who reads it and in turn make them a better person.Having much books on Amazon is like having an ocean all to yourself.
I really love your comment. It sound to me you are also into book publishing on Amazon. Let us rub minds together and see how we can do it better. contact me on princeeffiong@gmail.com

Personally I would prefer Publishing books on Amazon. The truth is, if you are a good writer focus on that because once you publish your book as long as people read it and buy it, you will always receive your income but with cryptocurrency, you can decide to invest and you later lose, in as much as bitcoin has risen, it can eventually drop which is less money for you or you running at a loss. So I feel publishing on Amazon is better if you are a good writer.

I think that depends on the knowledge and skills that each person has, in my case I prefer writing books than working with cryptocurrencies, although both options are good. If you have the necessary knowledge to dabble with cryptocurrencies, you like it and you have the capital, it is the right option for you, in case you like to write you can publish the books.

The online publishing industry has become financially problematic for writers and other content creators because many websites like The huffington experts expect writers to write for exposure in lieu of money, while in crypto it has a lot also traffic of users. So maybe choose where you are more experienced.

These are two different careers and one shouldn't disturb you from pursuing the others. You can be a successful author and still trade in crypto. You shouldn't have to select between both because they are quite different from each other. Anyways for the sake of this post, if you have a reasonable capital then trading crypto would be your best bet.
Publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency trading are two seperate business career and I will go for crypto currency trading because it yields and multiplies on time, and you can watch it as it rises and fall

Both works are beneficial but according to my perception books publishing is more productive because there is a great volatility and fluctuation in cryptocurrency and at any time you may lose your everything. But on Amazon once books published earnings start and no chance to loss.

I think both business are viable, if you are a good writer then maybe publishing books on Amazon just might be a niche you can earn a living from. However if you are interested in the growing market trend then crypto trading seems more likely.
Yes boths are very lucrative if you know how to go about it. I'v seen a lot of people turned from grass to grace from it... It just depends on your interest and knowledge about it. Bother are viable most especially in this part of generation..

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back