What's new

Which one will you choose between publishing books on Amazon and crypto currency

investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.investors are attracted to a city if there are opportunities to make money. They will assess the attractiveness of a city's opportunities by estimating their likely return or profit, and will be drawn to cities which offer them the best combination of scale, risk and return.
According to my opinion,Cryptocurrency is the best choice for everyone Because the investment that is happening nowadays, is being done through Cryptocurrency Because most of the investors likes to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
Hmm tough choice as they both have advantages and disadvantages, on Amazon publishing selling a book is not that easy while cryptocurrency is risky and volatile, but if I have someone who can tutor me properly I think I'll go with cryptocurrency trading

Publishing books on Amazon is a lucrative business,plus you gain popularity in the quality contents you produce,but the earnings depends on your consistency,number of contents and the number of people that purchases your work. cryptocurrencies is a very different situation whereby you have to invest some cash in digital coins and trade it or wait until the value rises, i prefer cryptocurrency investment.

I am not sure if the option of publishing books is available to all the people in all the countries. However, the option of trading cryptocurrencies is available to all the people. You can even trade cryptocurrencies if you are in the space. All you need is a functioning computer with a good internet connection. I really do not think if Amazon is available to all the people.

The two lines of business can be very profitable if you know exactly what you are doing. If you have good writing skills, you can publish and sale books on amazon. To me I would like to venture into the two if presented with the opportunity because why not, I can receive my payments and the invest in crypto and make profits.

Cryptocurrency is taking all over the world and publishing books on cryptocurrency will be the best
There are many coins and you can write more books compared to writing book on Amazon

I am not sure if the option of publishing books is available to all the people in all the countries. However, the option of trading cryptocurrencies is available to all the people. You can even trade cryptocurrencies if you are in the space. All you need is a functioning computer with a good internet connection. I really do not think if Amazon is available to all the people.
You raised valid points and with this the poster should be able to make a decision very easily if he or she is in a country that is not allowed on Amazon publishing

You raised valid points and with this the poster should be able to make a decision very easily if he or she is in a country that is not allowed on Amazon publishing

I really do not know how Amazon book publishing works. Is it all about publishing your books and waiting for them to get sold out? Is Amazon a market place? Is it all about publishing e-books or delivering the books physically? I mean hardcopies?

I have been into books publishing and crypto currency business for some time now. Which one would you choose?
How has publishing books on amazon got to make money compared to trading cryptocurrency. This thread is asking a very funny question, to be honest.

I really do not know how Amazon book publishing works. Is it all about publishing your books and waiting for them to get sold out? Is Amazon a market place? Is it all about publishing e-books or delivering the books physically? I mean hardcopies?
It's about publishing e- books and not physical books, then Amazon helps you market them, if it gets sold you get paid. Yes they've got a market place

These are juicy options and if am to be realistic I will go for crypto currency because I'm not an author, in as much as I love to write but writing a book is a different ball game, it will take time and energy considering the fact that I have other things I do, I would rather go for crypto currency and continue with my other engagements.

I personally will choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easy and well profitable business but when it comes to publishing of book you need to have an idea and a talent so as to allow others visualise your idea and see it

I wll prefer dealing with the digital currency known as crypto currency, than publishing books on Amazon, because am not really involve in such for now.

For me all of them is a good bussines plan but I rather go for crytocurrences, because is the simplest means of online investment,in the crytocurrences I will go for bitcoin and coincash because when it raise you sell and get profit,and this a way of making cool cash you sleep you make money.

Whether you do Amazon books or cryptocurrency, you do not have t work 8-10 hours every day. If you are doing one of these, you will still have plenty of time to do another.

It all depends on your area of interest and expertise. If you love writing and book publishing you can go for the Amazon business. If you have deep knowledge on cryptocurrencies you can invest in cryptocurrency, they are both lucrative.

Publishing books will require that I sit to type and have to think about what may or may not arise in the future instead ill choose crypto investment since it doesn't require much task.

It is not all about what I think or not that you should chose. This is business and must be taken very seriously. You go ahead and choose what is Workin for you at the moment

I wouldn't actually be able to choose between both of them because I think I can handle both of them very well and still have some more time remaining in my hands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back