What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

I would invest, but talking about little amounts, I won't go risky. I'd prefer conservative to medium risk rate investments that ensure a fixed yearly interest, preferably above inflation. To choose the right kind of investments like these, you need to know what investments in you countries fit these requirements. We also need to know about the timeline of the investments, to not face such circumstances where we need some money, but the timeline investments are a long-term ones and we can't withdraw them without paying penalties. I think the correct is to combine short-term investments with medium and long-term ones, if possible.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
It depends on the situation you find yourself, if your business needs more funds to flourish, then why not? Invest the little you have in order to increase your profit
Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?

I think both depends on the type of business you so desire to open. Right now I am currently saving my money in bitcoin with a target inind that if I reach it I would start my business. I do buy bitcoin or other crypto currencies at a price Evey month and sure you know it is always appreciating.

I prefer to invest some cash than saving On ,because when you invest some money there are high chances of you earning more money from the amount

Actually saving money is good buy doesn't yield interest compared to when you invest the money and gain some substantial profits within a period of time.

Instead of saving the little money somewhere, I'll rather invest the money. However I'll have to make sure I do my home working properly by researching on the appropriate business I can do without so much risk involved.

In my own opinion, investing what you have now is better than saving money. We now live in times when hyper-inflation is the order of the day. Prices of commodities change everyday. If you save money you should have used today for future use, it would have lost its value when you need it.

Honestly if it is by what I have now, I will have to save it oh, atleast I can assess it when needed, investment will need a later date to get your money and it's not what we want at the moment.

both concepts are very good, you can save your money and at the same time, you can choose to invest it. Anyone that works for you is fine, as for me, I do both.

investing obviously, saving brings no profit at all, but remember, that not all investments are going to make you earn money, be careful about the platform you are investing on and don't invest what you aren't able to afford its loss

Saving money and investing at both good decision , in the olden days saving money secures your money while investment is a win or loose situation, but in the 21st century, saving and invest gives you money , if you save money by buying bitcoin and leaving it in your bitcoin wallet, you are also investing because your money will keep increasing.

I prefer to invest some cash than saving On ,because when you invest some money there are high chances of you earning more money from the amount
Both are instrumental in the future. But investing wisely is better off. Cos we have better chance of doubling or increasing our funds in the future.

In the era of Covid-19 where increase in inflation rate isn't showing any sign of abating, saving up isn't the wisest of options.
However, considering the amount of opportunity this uncertainty will bring forth, cash is king.

I don't support saving your money because it will just lie there domant with any reasonable increase while you can invest it to bring more for you.

When you save when you ought to save and invest when necessary. Never invest all of your money as during emergency you might have no money with you.

Seriously, invest it fast. Savings is too risky and all wise entrepreneur will tell you they don't save. At least about 90% of their money.

You will want to keep cash on hand for a rainy day
Yes it depends on the investment you are going for,and don't forget you rather go for a trustworthy investment so to avoid scammers.
But saving of cash is just wasting your time and suffering your self.

Frankly speaking, whether you invest your money or not, you are expected to be having continuous savings. If you have small money, my advice is not to go into any investment that is not guaranteed of get back your money. It is better you save it than losing it.

In the era of Covid-19 where increase in inflation rate isn't showing any sign of abating, saving up isn't the wisest of options.
However, considering the amount of opportunity this uncertainty will bring forth, cash is king.
Yeah we all know covid19 was a disaster in 2929 we have somemany online business that is trending around us so you pick one and then you invest and get profit at the end with out using any form of physical power.

The best for me is to invest the money in a venture that will bring in more profit.savings will give you only fixed profit and you can't grow profit your beyound a certain level.

investing the little I have is far better than saving because it can earned me much more profit than I have save without expecting any increased.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back