What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I prefer binance because of its numerous options of coins. But I love luno because it's price for bitcoin is way too high. So choosing between the two will be determined by your intention to have the two accounts and what you use the accounts for.

I would have to recommend you use trust wallet, safe and reliable, trustworthy even, lol. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly, the two you mentioned are great, but you should try trust wallet

I really haven't used binance but I find luno to be very swift and professional. The only problem I think would be the high transaction fees. This is one thing I read about in complaints. Other than that, it is quite comfortable to use.

Concerning which is better between cryptocurrency wallet luno and binance. Well, both crypto wallet are very good and unique in their own way, though I dont use either of the two wallet because I use roqqu application, but I will prefer luno to binance because it is easier to create an account and upgrades can be done later , transactions are really fast on, though the transaction fee might be high at times

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
I think I will go for luno app because it has been a great app for trading crytocurrency. Although I have not tried binance before because I still love luno's customer care unit whi always update me on new changes in their app. Also luno but crytocurrencies at very good rates.

I will go with binance. It's a fair trading platform with low fees and you get various numbers of coins to trade in. I didn't get to know about the back on their site but that's risky. Still I will rate it over luno. Not that luno itself is free of troubles

I prefer luno account to binance. Lino acct. is very easy to operate compared to binance. To exchange the fiat money it is very easy to exchange without stress so many people in my country are subscribe for luno account but now according to the release from our apex bank who order the commercial bank to close any account that have anything to do with crypto currency. We are looking for a way to solve the problem now.

Binance is one of the most secure exchanges in the market at this point. Their wallet services are secure and safe, their transaction fees are quite low as well. Binance is a safe option for cryptocurrency traders and users and is probably one of the safest bets out there. ... Do not leave your funds on Binance Exchange.

Regarding your question on which wallet is best I would suggest luno wallet even though you haven'tlt and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Luno wallet is very good.

never used luno wallet, I have started using binance recently, I think I like binance because it offers a lot of coins and lot of activities. I joined binance to buy shib cons.

I think both Binance and Luno are likely the same depending on what you want to do with each of them, but for me I prefer binance.

Binance has a lot of options and I prefer using it. Though I started with luno, but I d onot think it can be compared to binance which has different trading features for users to explore.

As far as I'm concerned there is no way you can compare both Luno and binance because binance is way more advanced than the other one which makes it one of the most used cryptocurrencies wallet

Well both are good wallets no doubt, I have used luno although I still have it I don't use it very well but I'm yet to experience binance but I've heard good things about it too

Binance us by far better than Luno, their us no need of comparison since Luno isn't an exchange platform but rather a wallet for receiving and sending coins.

I have used both of them and I have them all in my phone and from my experience I think binance is the most secured and trusted, luno is good but it is less complicated like binance and you can navigate it easily., I think binance is for pure trading

Both Luno and Binance are great cryptocurrency trading apps. But I'll prefer Binance due to the fact that it has more coin features and popularities when compared to Luno.

Actually just carried out a transaction on binance right now and it's used to send light coin to a friend of mine who needs a little bit of fun so it's very easy for me to make use of it.

Lol, Binance is super fast when sending out coins. Maybe it happens that way cos they now own their own blockchain to process it faster.

Personal and believe that both cryptocurrency wallet app actually good for whoever that is making use of it so whichever one that works for you I believe it's the best for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back