What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I have accounts with both binace and luno. Though they all serve different purpose to me, but I prefer binance, especially because of their low fees compared to luno. Binance also has more coins to trade than luno. That is my take.

Personally I've actually made use of both cryptocurrency wallet application and I've come to realisation that both of them are good but I simply prefer making use of binance.

I use both and despite being unable to withdraw from Luno, I still keep some funds there hoping the issues with the government will be resolved one day. However, if it is to trade and with so many coins available, Binance is better for me.

Luno has incorrect price update. For instance, if the coin you received is valued $3 in Binance at Luno it will be double value. Luno will place it at $6, that's what they should look to correct.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
both of them are something to write home about but I think as for me I will say I prefer Binance although Luno provides an avenue to create account easily and trade without stress.
Post automatically merged:

I've seen this thread a few times and I will keep repeating my comment over and over again. Binance is better because it offers many payment options, it's even the first crypto platform to list Kuda Bank as one of its payment methods.
I think Binance is far better than Luno because in Binance you have a wide variety of coins to trade unlike in Luno where you have just four coins to trade with

I will always choose binance because of the peer-to-peer function on the app. It is peer-to-peer function makes it easy for me to sell any cryptocurrency I have in my wallet. It makes it easier for me to sell any cryptocurrency in less than five minutes without leaving the comfort of my home.

No matter what anyone says about what's the best cryptocurrency wallet, I'm always going to stick with making use of Binance because it's been a blessing for me every day.

Finance is the best cos I have been using it since 2018 and I haven't had any issue with it, while on the other hand luno doesn't have unlimited transfers like finance. The highest you can withdraw from luno is $400, you can check

I would pick luno, tho i have a Binance account but i have actually made use of it. My reason for picking luno is because am used to it and it is quite simple to make use of and has cool features as well

Binance is by far better than luno. Binance Binance has a lot of coin listed on it platform while luno only has few. Binance exchange rate is also cheaper than luno's exchange rate. Binance user interface is a bit difficult to use for a beginner while luno interface is user friendly for everyone.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
In my opinion, I prefer binance over luno cause binance has more crypto currency to exchange and trade than luno which give rise to higher profits..

Binance is definately preferred to luno, in my own view if not for anything but for the fact that binance allows p2p withdrawals while luno does not other advantages would be longer list of coins on binance, weekly giveaways etv

The big challenging problem right now is that a lot of people who actually want to set up account on binance have not been able to do so because of the increased security check-up setting up account on binance which makes it very difficult a lot of people to have their account verified.

I don't really know much about luno, I have banners and that is the one I've been using in trading of my cryptocurrency and also use it to exchange from one cryptocurrency to another, I believe binance is the best because of its security

Whoever that is actually trying to sell you a lie about other cryptocurrency wallets being the best should be ignored because binance is the best when it comes to cryptocurrency trading or wallet or anything that has to do with digital currency.

Binance is undoubtedly the best cryptocurrency exchanger in the whole wide world because it has variety of coins and it's also very secure.

Binance is undoubtedly the best cryptocurrency exchanger in the whole wide world because it has variety of coins and it's also very secure.

Well, I believe that it's only those newbies who aren't able to get their accounts verified on Binance would talk down on the cryptocurrency trading website because it's definitely the best.

To me is binance because is the one i have been using for more than a year. I don't know how luno work so i can not say anything about it. But the only thing i will say is that one must work with the one he or she prefer and find it easier to do transactions with and not condemning or saying this or that is not good.

To me is binance because is the one i have been using for more than a year. I don't know how luno work so i can not say anything about it. But the only thing i will say is that one must work with the one he or she prefer and find it easier to do transactions with and not condemning or saying this or that is not good.

Personally I believe that a lot of people have been scammed with cryptocurrency which is why it's very important for you to learn exactly what you need to learn before doing anything because one wrong move will guarantee that you have lost your coins forever.

I will go with Luno. I don't think I have worked with binance or something but as the saying goes, better the devil you know than the Angel you don't know

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back