What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

When it comes to trading for good profit, I will chose binance over luno, but when it come to transfer fee, luno beats binance on that aspect... Binance has p2p trading which is one of the biggest features Iove about binance, and luno does not have that

Binance has a lot of advantages over luno.

They are both very good crypto exchangers but luno make account creation very easy but tradable coin are not much while binance coins are more but as been subject to hacking a couple times

I believe the two are trusted and good for your exchange based on reviews but I personally I have never used binance, I am very familiar with luno and I would say I love its accuracy, and many other functionality present in it

I prefer luno wallet is easier to create the account while both are crypto currency exchange but binance is durable too but methods of payment varies

I think that binance is better. In my opinion having more coins that you can trade between is very important when it comes to exchange sites because this is the foundation of any crypto trading portfolio. You have to be able to have the coins to trade between and the more coins that are available the better your chances of profiting as well. Therefore I would prefer binance over luno. However with the security concerns perhaps not for large trading amounts.
Well you do have a point there, binance as more coins you can trade from but I dont think we should be looking at that. Security should be the first major point of concern binance as been hacked a couple of times meaning there security is shitty.

Well you do have a point there, binance as more coins you can trade from but I dont think we should be looking at that. Security should be the first major point of concern binance as been hacked a couple of times meaning there security is shitty.
This is a good point. Security is the main importance when it comes to crypto especially since we are dealing with an online currency here. I think that the best thing to do is to make use of luno for long term trades and major trades, and invest a smaller amount into binance so that you can also try and benefit from the wide array of coins that they have for trading.

The two platforms both have their own stand out features which actually make it all cool. When it comes to trading I prefer using binance but when I want to hodl or convert my coins into fiat currency I prefer luno any day. I don't really think you can choose which is better because that depends on what you need or want to achieve and which platform had that feature to help achieve it.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
binance will be the best and the best because it can do its trading better and which is very good in corrupt currency and it also has less security concerns and we can trade it easily and it is very important So I would consider binance better than both and would prefer it.

Luno has an overall lower transaction fee, however, binance has more reputation and extra cryptocurrency wallets and liquidity in Europe and America. Thus, for those operating from Nigeria, SouthAfrica, or Africa in general,Luno is the ideal platform for you

I think Luno is very common and in used compare to binance,Luno is used for storing of cryptocurrency why most traders use binance for trading and both are safe for use
Post automatically merged:

You are right
This is a good point. Security is the main importance when it comes to crypto especially since we are dealing with an online currency here. I think that the best thing to do is to make use of luno for long term trades and major trades, and invest a smaller amount into binance so that you can also try and benefit from the wide array of coins that they have for trading.
Luno is very common among Africans and it all because it can be used for a long term trading and it really secured

I am using the two and they are both good the only advantage of Binance is that there more coins that can be traded at a time compare to luno with only five trade-able coins. Both are acceptable to Africans.

I would give my answer from a personal point of view and that is Luno is the best. The only problem I have with it is the fact that it supports such a limited number of coins and to me, that is the only thing binance has over Luno.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
Binance is way better than Luno. The cryptocurrency wallet which you are supposed to be comparing with Binance is Coinbase. Luno have its limitations, they will even tell you when you download and set up your wallet. There are some transactions that you can't do with Luno but can with Binance.

Binance is a safe option for cryptocurrency traders and users and is probably one of the safest bets out there. ... Binance Wallet (Trust Wallet) is safe to store cryptocurrencies. Do not leave your funds on Binance Exchange. Download Binance Wallet which is called Trust Wallet and store your coins in this wallet

In my opinion, I think both are great exchangers it depends on individual preference. Although I have not used binance before but what I've heard about it is cool. I've been using luno and no regrets of whatsoever.

I don't really know much about binance but I use luno and I'll say it adequate and secure. Also setting up an account on Uno was quite easy the requirements weren't too much which is something a lot of people would like because it is very easy to set up and it is easy to trade also.

Both Luno and binance have its own advantages and disadvantages. For Luno, it's easy to set up an account and upgrade your account as time goes on based on different levels, but there charges are way too high. Binance account isn't easy to verify as you will be required to submit some documents at first stage of registration unlike Luno.
Luno formally known as Bitx is the most used exchange in SouthAfrica. It also holds the second position in Nigeria in terms of trade volume coming only behind Remitano.
Luno supports 3 cryptos (BTC, BCH and ETH), it is present in 44 countries, has high liquidity and a very efficient and friendly interface in both web version and mobile apps.
I have done an extensive review of Luno in the past with a demo video on how to trade profitably on the platform.
However, in this post, I will be showing you the best 5 alternatives you can use in its stead.

Binance is a safe option for cryptocurrency traders and users and is probably one of the safest bets out there. ... Binance Wallet (Trust Wallet) is safe to store cryptocurrencies. Do not leave your funds on Binance Exchange. Download Binance Wallet which is called Trust Wallet and store your coins in this wallet.

I have heard about these two, but the experience is in binance so I will always prefer binance because the experience has been very good on binance and I also recommend to my friends that should always trade on the binance

I have heard about these two, but the experience is in binance so I will always prefer binance because the experience has been very good on binance and I also recommend to my friends that should always trade on the binance
I am also considering the Binance because the verification process was much better and easier compared to luno, I will be using the Binance to recieve payment soonest and have a look at what it is like.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back