What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I will go with Luno. I don't think I have worked with binance or something but as the saying goes, better the devil you know than the Angel you don't know
Seems you have an issue with Binance but Binance is quite a good site and all you need is to get your wallet verified and you will be good to go. Luno has only five coins available for trading

From my experience with binance I can say it is the best cryptocurrency exchanges because it has the best security system and there is little possibility of your account being hacked, I don't know much about luno since I do not use it.

I used to enjoy Luno until a ban was placed on their interaction with banks which affected my business. Binance provided a way out with their P2P trading and I've joined the Binance Team since then.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
When i started my forum journey, i started with luno because the interface is very simple even though i never try binance but after some month where i vu l couldn't use luno i switched to binance. And till now i prefer binance.

Generally, I know many people will choose binance including me but I haven't used binance much as I have used luno. The only thing is that luno is limited with maybe five coins.

I prefer using luno wallet because it offers me yhe best way of carrying out all transactions with so much ease. It also makes it very easy for me to withdraw my coins directly to my bank account in less than 30 minutes. The security system is also second to none
I actually miss this feature of Luno due to the limitations by the government. If luno could introduce a p2p feature like binance has, it would be a great feature and can make people to start using the platform again

Based on the fact that binance allows for deposit and withdrawal through p2p and luno does not then that gives binance advantage over other coins.

Based on the fact that binance allows for deposit and withdrawal through p2p and luno does not then that gives binance advantage over other coins.
True, and not just in the area of a p2p system or even trading. In terms of coins listed, I think binance has more coins than luno. The coins available on luno I don't think they are up to 10

I will say binance is far better than luno for so many reasons. One is that luno does not have the peer to peer trading systems that could have eased the sufferings people faced after the ban on the use of cryptocurrency with banks unlike binance

Luno and binance are all good crypto currency wallet but i prefer binance because the exchange rate of dollar is high in luno than any other wallet i know.

You mean the exchange rate for you to buy the dollar using the luno platform is higher than that if binance right? Moreover, luno has not yet gotten their p2p exchange in place till this moment

True, and not just in the area of a p2p system or even trading. In terms of coins listed, I think binance has more coins than luno. The coins available on luno I don't think they are up to 10
So that means roqqu has more features than roqqu now despite roqqu coming after luno and luno just trying doesn't feel like the most trusted crypto in the country again

So that means roqqu has more features than roqqu now despite roqqu coming after luno and luno just trying doesn't feel like the most trusted crypto in the country again
Yes currently roqqu has more coins listed on their plathfrom than that of luno and I believe they would still add more with time, and roqqu also has a P2P system

Bch, ETH, btc, xrp and LTC. Those are the five until the platform added usdc after the Nigeria ban kicked in. Luno doesn't offer variety at all for traders who love trading many coins.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
I will choose binance cryptocurrency exhange platform than Luno. I have not created an account at Luno exchanger. If I have the luxury of time I want to research and know more information about Luno cryptocurrency exchanger platform. I like binance platform because there are so many cryptocurrency coins that I can use in trading.

Yes currently roqqu has more coins listed on their plathfrom than that of luno and I believe they would still add more with time, and roqqu also has a P2P system
But what do you think of roqqu p2p system, I have never been able to withdraw using that feature, it always says no pair found, I don't know why

But what do you think of roqqu p2p system, I have never been able to withdraw using that feature, it always says no pair found, I don't know why
Which of them are you using? Is it the raven wallet or which one? I have been making withdrawals steady, I even made one the day before yesterday. I have had that problem of no pair found just once, but I had to wait for some hours and I tried again that same day it went through.

Which of them are you using? Is it the raven wallet or which one? I have been making withdrawals steady, I even made one the day before yesterday. I have had that problem of no pair found just once, but I had to wait for some hours and I tried again that same day it went through.
I never mentioned raven, I meant the roqqu app, the Nigerian government has banned crypto so no direct withdrawal and even the pair to pair does not work on my phone.

I never mentioned raven, I meant the roqqu app, the Nigerian government has banned crypto so no direct withdrawal and even the pair to pair does not work on my phone.
Even with the current ban I have been making withdrawals from roqqu, raven is an e wallet used by roqqu for their payment, that was why I mentioned raven.

I actually miss this feature of Luno due to the limitations by the government. If luno could introduce a p2p feature like binance has, it would be a great feature and can make people to start using the platform again
I do not understand why they have failed to meet up with coming up with their own peer to peer market place. It is not good for their platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back