What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

Sammyesx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?

I think that binance is better. In my opinion having more coins that you can trade between is very important when it comes to exchange sites because this is the foundation of any crypto trading portfolio. You have to be able to have the coins to trade between and the more coins that are available the better your chances of profiting as well. Therefore I would prefer binance over luno. However with the security concerns perhaps not for large trading amounts.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
I would Personally say I prefer BiNance because it offers a wide range of options compared to Luno. although Luno has higher selling price for bitcoin, but binance is better and more standard (my opinion, though)

Both Luno and binance have its own advantages and disadvantages. For Luno, it's easy to set up an account and upgrade your account as time goes on based on different levels, but there charges are way too high. Binance account isn't easy to verify as you will be required to submit some documents at first stage of registration unlike Luno.

It depends on what you want to do with each of them luno is good for buying and storing of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency while binance was made mainly for trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency,you got to decide what you are doing if you are trading then obviously go for binance , but if you're not then luno is for you

Choosing between two good things can seem very difficult most times but also between the two good things, there's always a better choice. A lot of people prefers luno but that doesn't mean that they it's better. Others prefer binance, and that also doesn't mean that it is better. It now depends on user's preferences. Go for the one which works best for you.

I really haven't used binance but I find luno to be very swift and professional. The only problem I think would be the high transaction fees. This is one thing I read about in complaints. Other than that, it is quite comfortable to use.

I do not use Binance before, so I don't know how is work but Luno us the what I am using since and do not have problem with it. And I choose Luno because I think that it's the best for me to be using as what I intended to use it for. So, I still prefer Luno.

When comparing transaction fees between luno and binance, luno is still preferable but when it comes to availability of a wide range of crypto and crypto exchanges, binance gets it all. On binance, i am able to study the crypto values and understand the essence of the trading sessions and forecasts as well.

in my own personal opinion, I prefer binance as it is more listed on several exchange platform than Luno. You have to be extremely careful when using. Luno for your wallet, the volatility is extreme there and their prices too high

To answer this question I haven't really have the experience of using binance, but I know few things about luno, I think luno is quite easy to use even if you are s beginner , I have friends who uses binance and I think the technical understanding of a layman will be limited using binance compare to luno

Both Luno and binance have its own advantages and disadvantages. For Luno, it's easy to set up an account and upgrade your account as time goes on based on different levels, but there charges are way too high. Binance account isn't easy to verify as you will be required to submit some documents at first stage of registration unlike Luno.
This can be a major deterrent for some people that are looking into using the exchange. If you have to submit documents before you are able to use the exchange there are many that will instead choose to go to a different exchange to make use of their services. The exchange that I use yobit, is a good exchange that doesn't need you to upload any documents and also it is very easy to get set up there.

To answer this question I haven't really have the experience of using binance, but I know few things about luno, I think luno is quite easy to use even if you are s beginner , I have friends who uses binance and I think the technical understanding of a layman will be limited using binance compare to luno
That's one of the major limitations I experienced with binance, compared to Luno.
The interface looks more daunting to understand as a layman.

But if it comes to trading, I would choose binance since there are many coins to trade.

If you're really a trader in cryptocurrency your main port of call when it comes to exchanges will be Binance which has a lot of inexhaustible options to choose from.

I prefer using luno wallet because it offers me yhe best way of carrying out all transactions with so much ease. It also makes it very easy for me to withdraw my coins directly to my bank account in less than 30 minutes. The security system is also second to none

I my case binance is better. In binance, l'm able to trade wider range of different crypto currencies very easily at a lower fee. And even the most important thing is that l can deposit my country's fiat directly into my binance wallet and use it for trading even though I can't withdraw in my fiat but that seems much easier. And with luno, the last time I tried, they notified me they were not available in my country yet so I don't have access to it to this far.

Well I can say for my case that luno is easy for starters but binance is complicated tho . but still I think binance is better due to lots of options and wider range of crypto currencies . but both are good tho they all have their unique features and abilities

Most definitely Luno, my leaning would be due the fact that luno seems to solve the problem of exchange to Fiat fast and good rate in this region.

But for purchase of cryptos with good incentives, binance is definitely the best.

both of them are something to write home about but I think as for me I will say I prefer Binance although Luno provides an avenue to create account easily and trade without stress.
Post automatically merged:

I've seen this thread a few times and I will keep repeating my comment over and over again. Binance is better because it offers many payment options, it's even the first crypto platform to list Kuda Bank as one of its payment methods.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back