What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

Lunk and binance are both great platforms but binance doesn't seem user interface friendly to me with all the grid lock and the complex displays which might be difficult to understand by a layman. Luno on the other hand has accessible features.

I don't really know anything about binance because I haven't use it
But I have made use of Luno and they have been very good and helpful
They are one of the best services and I haven't have any complain while using Luno
They have all the necessary things you can do with your coin
You can buy with them, you can convert your coin to fiat money and send to your bank and so many more
I have even found my 1xbet account through Luno
Luno is just the best to use.

I think that binance is better. In my opinion having more coins that you can trade between is very important when it comes to exchange sites because this is the foundation of any crypto trading portfolio. You have to be able to have the coins to trade between and the more coins that are available the better your chances of profiting as well. Therefore I would prefer binance over luno. However with the security concerns perhaps not for large trading amounts.
Moreover, I don't see luno as an exchanger but a wallet, it was later that they add some trading pair to there platform.
There was a time that I traded bitcoin to litcoin on luno. And I wanted to withdraw the litcoin. But unfortunately, they don't support litcoin withdrawal. Ever since then I don't trade with luno, but to only sell and buy bitcoin

This comparison is very difficult as both Luno and Binance have their own pros and cons. I will list the features of both the exchanges so that you can choose the best exchange based on your needs.

They are both great and have their own merits and demerits. Binance offers you more options in terms of coins to exhcnage. Luno on the other hand is more secured and let's you pay directly to your local bank.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
The problem I have with binance is the tideous verification process, although it gives you the opportunity to trade and explore other cryptocurrencies. Luno on the other has a very simple account set up, and it's user friendly.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
They are both great apps and would depend on what you are looking for. I am comfortable with luno as it gives quite a friendly GUI and trending news about the trading market. Luno also has easy registration procedures.

to me above all the two you have just mention I prefer to do all my business with binance because it is one of the most secured cryptocurrency trading platform I've ever seen you ,can also invest your cryptocurrency there it is all secure for both of them, binance is the best

Well I can say for my case that luno is easy for starters but binance is complicated tho . but still I think binance is better due to lots of options and wider range of crypto currencies . but both are good tho they all have their unique features and abilities
Post automatically merged:

Well I can say for my case that luno is easy for starters but binance is complicated tho . but still I think binance is better due to lots of options and wider range of crypto currencies . but both are good tho they all have their unique features and abilities

At this point, Binance is one of the market's most stable exchanges. Their wallet services are safe and secure, and their transaction charges are also very low. Binance is a secure choice for traders and consumers of cryptocurrencies and is definitely one of the best bets out there. ... Do not leave the Binance Exchange with your funds.

It's Binance for me anyday anytime. I so much love it. It has a wide range of cryptocurrencies you can buy, sell and trade on.
Talking about security, in any case of hack or other security challenges that result to you loosing any of your assets, Binance have got a good and solid back up for this..

both wallet ok people prefer not to be nice simply because Willow has a nice friendly interface unlike the business that you have to learn from someone will be there if they don't have to know about it or is it, for me to use to assist rosin the price action of what the market is a.

In terms of crypto wallet I think luno is better, faster and bigger than binance, I have not seen binance wallet before, so I don't really know how they operate, am acquainted with luno and their services are top-notch, maybe I should check out binance wallet for myself.

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether, the latter being the digital currency used to power Ethereum.

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether, the latter being the digital currency used to power Ethereum.

Both Luno and binance have its personal benefits and disadvantages. For Luno, it is smooth to installation an account and improve your account as time is going on primarily based totally on specific levels, however there expenses are manner too high. Binance account is not smooth to affirm as you'll be required to put up a few files in the beginning level of registration in contrast to Luno.

We discusse some difference among them as
Luno Doesn't have customer service support, Expensive trade fees and Has been hacked one time (but compensated their users) while
binance has Limited Features (for countries outside their exchange list) Customer support lacks phone, Different domains for US, European and rest of the world users.

Binance is better because it offers many payment options,it is even the first crypto platform to list kuda banks as one of its payment methods.both are something to write about but I think as for me I will still stand with binance because there are the fastest and best.but Lino would be due to the fact that luno seems to solve the problem of exchange to fiats fast and good rate in this region.

Luno is better, one accually don't need much sturding to understand luno. The reason I choose luno is bcis of my own country, it makes it easy for my own currency.and it is faster , less charges . I use it for most of my transaction

Luno is better, one accually don't need much sturding to understand luno. The reason I choose luno is bcis of my own country, it makes it easy for my own currency.and it is faster , less charges . I use it for most of my transaction

Both are great, they are both special and unique in their own way, I have been using luno for years and never heard about binance until last year. Ever since I started trading on binance it has been a blessing to me, in fact I recently started hating luno because of their high transaction fees, their transaction fees is actually too high. Only the gullible trade on luno

Enter your Binance BTC wallet address to transfer the funds. If you have an account with Binance, you will find your BTC wallet address on the 'Funds' tab on the main menu. ... Next, you will be given a unique BTC wallet address. Copy this address into your Luno account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back