What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I prefer using luno to binance not for any reason but for the fact that binance has a complexity in its method of registration of new users and that is tiring at times

Binance is better than luno atbthe moment. One thing I don't understand about luno us that, for the long period of time it has existed, shouldn't it be time it had its own peer to peer trading system?

I just began to use Binance not quite long and I have been enjoying the services. Luno has been my preferred wallet but the ban has turned the tides around. Binance interface is kinda complex though but it's quite better than Luno.

Even with the current ban I have been making withdrawals from roqqu, raven is an e wallet used by roqqu for their payment, that was why I mentioned raven.
Really, I thought hometown was the best available option that roqqu advertised on their application, I only registered with hometown, is it that raven is the only working withdrawal method?

Really, I thought hometown was the best available option that roqqu advertised on their application, I only registered with hometown, is it that raven is the only working withdrawal method?
I don't know if it's the only working one right now but that's the one have been using, I tried using hometown once, but it was telling me no pair found. I even tried using kuda it said not available. But raven has. Been going

Binance now has made verification of kyc mandatory even for the new and existing users , its a very bad news which I recently read in their blog article. Do you guys think it is a good idea? I am leaving Binance for this reason.

Binance is better because it offers many payments options it’s even the first crypto platform to list Luda as one of it payment methods

Binance is good for you if you want to be trading cryptocurrency. it also has peer-to-peer features which makes it pretty much easier for you to convert your assets to local currency. These are the things that are not found in Luno.

I don't know if it's the only working one right now but that's the one have been using, I tried using hometown once, but it was telling me no pair found. I even tried using kuda it said not available. But raven has. Been going
Thank you very much for this update, I'll try using raven next time I want to request for withdrawal, I just withdrew as airtime and converted before.

Thank you very much for this update, I'll try using raven next time I want to request for withdrawal, I just withdrew as airtime and converted before.
Oh wow, how do you make the conversion to cash? I have heard about this converting airtime to cash before but have never tried it. I saw some apps on Google play store but am scared to try them. Anyways try the raven method let's see what happens

Oh wow, how do you make the conversion to cash? I have heard about this converting airtime to cash before but have never tried it. I saw some apps on Google play store but am scared to try them. Anyways try the raven method let's see what happens
I have been making use of airtime to cash airtime converter, they seem to have the lowest rate in the market, 16℅ on converting mtn to cash

Both has it advantage and disadvantage but I would prefer binance for good price of products.
But Luno actually has a lower transaction fees rate.
Binance has a p2p trading platform for countries who do not support crypto currency.
While Luno has a rewarding platform where you get profit for saving Bitcoin

i would prefer binance as they have many curency that you can trade on though their fee rate is a little higher than that of luno.
in the other hand luno has an option for of earning profit for saving bitcoin so one can certainly earn some profit for just saving btcoin
Post automatically merged:

i would prefer binance as they have many curency that you can trade on though their fee rate is a little higher than that of luno.
in the other hand luno has an option for of earning profit for saving bitcoin so one can certainly earn some profit for just saving btcoin

For the fact that the Luno cryptocurrency website or wallet it's something that is affiliated to Nigeria is one of the reasons why I have never been open to making use of it.

Both Luno and binance have its own advantages and disadvantages. For Luno, it's easy to set up an account and upgrade your account as time goes on based on different levels, but there charges are way too high. Binance account isn't easy to verify as you will be required to submit some documents at first stage of registration unlike Luno.

I don't use luna but i use binance and it is good platform for investing and trading and they add nft and forex to so that it is better platform

I have been making use of airtime to cash airtime converter, they seem to have the lowest rate in the market, 16℅ on converting mtn to cash
That's nice, since you have tried it on more than one occasion, then it's safe to say it's legit. Maybe I might give it a try one of these days to see how it works, if I like their services I can continue.

From my own perspective between Binance and lino I personally prefer Binance have been using Binance for a while now and it's really nice and good. Has a long range of cypto currency coins and it's to a large extent reliable

This will depend on the one you have interest on,, but for general trading of cryptocurrency I will consider binance to be the best and the most smartest cryptocurrency exchanges.. this is based on my experience with balance because I have never used luno before.

Lino has made it clear that they easily bend to the will of government seeing how they stopped withdrawal and deposit immediately government banned crypto which makes binance a better option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back