What's new

Which is better between luno and binance?

I really haven't used binance but I find luno to be very swift and professional. The only problem I think would be the high transaction fees. This is one thing I read about in complaints. Other than that, it is quite comfortable to use.

I was using binance before until they banned and restricted USA users. So I switched to luno and I haven't ever had a single reason to regret my decision. Luno is fast and easy to use. The only downside to luno is their transaction fee.

Luno in my humble opinion is the best cryptocurrency wallet for me simply because it is more simple to operate, Navigating around Luno is very easy for me, infact without any knowledge of cryptocurrencies, anyone can open a Luno wallet. It is also very secured, all my time of using it, I have never had any issues with it.

Binance on the other hand is not that secured owing to the fact that it has been hacked on several occasions, I will never use that cryptocurrency exchanger ever again. It may have more cryptocurrencies to exchange but it limitations makes it not ideal to me.

Binance is one of the most secure exchanges in the market at this point. Their wallet services are secure and safe, their transaction fees are quite low as well. Binance is a safe option for cryptocurrency traders and users and is probably one of the safest bets out there. ... Do not leave your funds on Binance Exchange.

Binance is way better than Luno and it's not even close. It offers for trading option with access to most crypto currencies. The transaction fee that Luno charges especially for lesser known coins is usually ridiculous. I definitely won't recommend Luno to anyone when there's a better choice.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
So which would you prefect between both?
Binance is way ahead of luno. Talking of popularity and use among crypto traders. Binance carved a niche for itself in the crypto world making it one of the best or if not the best exchange platform. Luno still has a long way to go, they should emulate Binance.

Binance any day over luno.Binance is user friendly ,has wide range of cryptocurrencies to trade or pair with at time you want it .Easy deposit of fiat money from your bank account .Now another feature Ii just tried now is to earn interest on my coins. I just transfer a coin of choice, sellect the plan i want (flexible or fixed )and then wait til maturity to receive both principal and interest.A good way to grow your coins.

I don't know much about luno, I have never used it. So I can't say much about luno , I have friends who use it , they haven't complained once about it, I use binance all the time I know it is the best , a lot of options and coins to trade with.

Luno and binance are both great Crypto currency exchanger, but each has some feature that will make traders prefer one from the other.
While luno provides easy account creation they offer less tradable Crypto currencies.
On the other hand binance offers more tradable coins but has been hacked a certain time.
The word "better" is actually relative to the person defining it. To address the thread, personally I will say I prefer Luno due to how easy it is to navigate and buy and sell bitcoin at ease on the app. Some people can say they prefer Binance, more reason I said its relative.

Binance seems to be the safest and most secured of all cryptocurrency exchange platform, with the lowest transaction fee, though it's quite complicated to operate while Luno is also a good wallet and very easy to operate.

Most definitely Luno, my leaning would be due the fact that luno seems to solve the problem of exchange to Fiat fast and good rate in this region.

But for purchase of cryptos with good incentives, binance is definitely the best.
In terms of changing cryptocurrency to local currency or Fiat I don't really advise people to use luno because their charges is too much there are other wallet that are easier to use example of such one with low transaction fee is Roqqu,you can check it out it's one of the simplest crypto wallet to convert coins to cash with immediate effect.

Both luno and Binance are both good app as if allows you to withdraw from anywhere to my bank. But, for me I will always go for Luno platform because of its exchange rate and accuracy. I can't stop loving luno app.

both are good at their respective strengths. Luno is preferable for storing crytptos to binance. But binance is preferable for trading cryptos for bigger profits to luno.
Make your choice.

Both are good crypto trading and storage platform and they both have their limitations, but I prefer the simplicity and the ease of usage that comes with luno. Also the fact that I can transfer money from the platform directly to my bank account without much charge makes it more appealing.

Both luno and Binance are just very comfortable to be with the advantage of Binance over luno is multiple coins that are available while luno only has 5 Crypto currencies in them only. I am using both of them actively.

I created both Luno and Binance account, I think both serve different purposes. When it comes to preference I will prefer Luno to Binance cos Luno is more secured to Binance. Every now and then Binance is experiencing hacks after hack but Luno is going strong now hacks since I've known it. Binance is a good exchange platform but they should improve on their securities to make customers feel at ease for their investment.

I prefer luno just because cryptos can be converted to fiat easily and without stress. I've never actually tried binance so I can't really rate it. But I don't have any plan of using it, I prefer to stick with my luno, I can't bear the stress of managing more than one crypto wallets please!

I didn't try luno so I don't know it's cons or pros... But I have an account on Binance ,and I think Binance is best , it's transaction fee is also low than other Cryptocurrencies exchanges. I didn't do trade on Binance yet but it's good exchange to hold cryptocurrencies for future profit.

Both currency are better link and binance because both are crypto currency In my opinion link are lowest currency dealer than the binance currency both are better but one is cheapest and other one is no cheapest I don't think which is better for you ..

I'm dey tell you! Luno all the way for me. I read some articles about binance having issues with their account or it was the users having issue with the I account and several users complaint of lost coin. But I'v not heard that luno having issues!.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back