What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

it's only the best get paid to write site that has been legit over time which I even started with his bizdustry, this site has been consistent over time and it has always pay for his subscribers
Is the mylot website open for all countries and what nature of tasks do members carryout there. Been seeing reviews about them, but didn't bother to read.

Forum coin has been around since 2013 and they have been very consistent with payments.
I have been earning from the site for the past seven years now and it has been very reliable and consistent. You should try it.
Forum coin like you said has been a forum site that has been legit and paying for years now, it started around 2013 and still paying till up till the present moment, bizdustry forum site has been consistent too.

Mylot and hubpages have existed for many years and have been paying writers since a long time. Mylot is probably the first paid to post discussion board and hubpages is article writing site

I have account in both hubpages and mylot. I pause the two cos their earnings are simply slow, I have no interest in building then up.

Mylot and hubpages have existed for many years and have been paying writers since a long time. Mylot is probably the first paid to post discussion board and hubpages is article writing site
I think hubpages and mylot has been around since 2007. These are the oldest paid to write sites. Forum Coin was started in 2013 and it is also a paying site. I do not know about other sites.

If you're asking of forum platforms that has been in existence for upwards of one year that has been paying and also legit, then bizdustry is one of such platforms. Also there is the forum coin too and also forumwheel as well

If you're asking of forum platforms that has been in existence for upwards of one year that has been paying and also legit, then bizdustry is one of such platforms. Also there is the forum coin too and also forumwheel as well
You can also include cashtimeforum , trendri and bmf possibly. But is forumwheel still paying? I heard its no more accepting registrations to the forum.

I think hubpages and mylot has been around since 2007. These are the oldest paid to write sites. Forum Coin was started in 2013 and it is also a paying site. I do not know about other sites.
I have worked on both sites and earned from both sites. I still make money from hubpages even though I have not posted new articles since 4 years. I stopped using mylot because you had to be very active tom earn.

Forumcoin is the legit and at the same it is the oldest of all the forums. It was established in 2013 and the forum is looking fresh even today. Though the earnings are low , I like it's legitimacy and reputation.

I have worked on both sites and earned from both sites. I still make money from hubpages even though I have not posted new articles since 4 years. I stopped using mylot because you had to be very active tom earn.
Hubppages it's simply a micro blogging site, I do not like the idea of writing and waiting for long before I can make money out from my creativity.

I can exactly say for how long bizdustry has been in existence, but I know it has been wat more than a year old now and have been proven to be legit and still paying its members till date. Forum coin is one older platform too you need to see

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
Well I can't say much about that because it bearly a month I started writing on pay to post site, I believe there are site that have stay for years like bizdustry

I think textbroker has remained legit for so many years. It is one of the best sites out there that pay a good amount of money for writing articles. However, they are only available to the people of United States as far as I know,.

I think textbroker has remained legit for so many years. It is one of the best sites out there that pay a good amount of money for writing articles. However, they are only available to the people of United States as far as I know,.
Only for the USA? Are you sure, dear friend? Because the last time I saw that content marketplace there were several platforms depending on textbroker, each one dedicated to a particular language. The real matter is if there are available tasks out of the USA, as non-English speaking people, especially Spanish speaking users, always complained about lack of tasks dedicated to their language. The point is, even a 100% legit site, if lacks tasks, it doesn't fit us:cry:.

Only for the USA? Are you sure, dear friend? Because the last time I saw that content marketplace there were several platforms depending on textbroker, each one dedicated to a particular language. The real matter is if there are available tasks out of the USA, as non-English speaking people, especially Spanish speaking users, always complained about lack of tasks dedicated to their language. The point is, even a 100% legit site, if lacks tasks, it doesn't fit us:cry:.

I have read on their website that they need "verified authors from U.S", so I believe that people from other parts of the World cannot become writers. Even I was shocked to see this because I was planning to write for them and work on their platfiorm. Here is what I have seen on their site:-

1631978727555.png

Forumcoin is the legit and at the same it is the oldest of all the forums. It was established in 2013 and the forum is looking fresh even today. Though the earnings are low , I like it's legitimacy and reputation.
Yeah, I think that is the oldest so far. Which I still love despite its low payment rate. I love it especially because it has really helped me to practice my article writing skills.

It's pathetic that you have been victim of ptp sites. But bizdustry and forumcoin as shown that they would stand the test of time. I had that beermoneyforun too is one of the oldest around. I recommend this sites because I know that they are 100% legitimate sites to work for.

Yeah, I think that is the oldest so far. Which I still love despite its low payment rate. I love it especially because it has really helped me to practice my article writing skills.
I received a payment from them today in BCH , in just 1 day of requesting. They also pay so quickly along with the reputation of being the oldest forum in Internet. The only issue s they pay low for posting articles.

It's definitely going to be FORUMCOIN if my memory serves me correctly because I believe that it's actually the first online paying website that I came across when I became a freelancer.

Yes , forumcoin is running from 2013 and has been paying consistently , with the minimum withdrawal of just $5. The user interface is also unique and not similar to other forums , which shows they have maintained their dignity well and people love working in Forumcoin for many reasons though the pay rate is low compared to other forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back