What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

I believe mylot have been on the PTP industry for more than 14 years. I heard that it started 2006 till date. But the Admins are different, cos the first sold it off, and that's how its been going till now.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
There are many paid to forum websites that has exist for more than one year and they are still paying till date. Like this forum bizdustry, is more than two years now and it is still paying. I see this forum management as a serious type as they carry there members along on whatever they want to do. And they are also acquiring some forum websites to grow the forum.

There are a lot of them that are legit and have been paying. I have heard of forumcoin and so on but the one am working on is bizdustry and very legit. Though I don't know for how long they have been in operation and paying people but I know they pay right now.

I believe with some time now, Bizdustry will enter into the limelight of old and legit forum site still around. Is closing in on one year anniversary, i wish this forum are the best in the future.

Bizdustry has also been a great site so far that is standing the test of time. It is joining sites like Forum Coin and BeerMoneyForum which have been paying for many years.

Their are many legit forums that has lasted for long time now. Forumcoin, mylot, theme forum wheel have all lasted long in the forum industry.

Even though these days a lot of people do not include mylot in the list of great paid to write site, mylot was very popular in the early time and has been legit for many years

There are many paid to forum websites that has exist for more than one year and they are still paying till date. Like this forum bizdustry, is more than two years now and it is still paying. I see this forum management as a serious type as they carry there members along on whatever they want to do. And they are also acquiring some forum websites to grow the forum.
Well , it is not a hidden fact that bisdusty has been able to stand the test of time ,however I still wonder why they are acquiring more website instead of working on improving their own site .

Well , it is not a hidden fact that bisdusty has been able to stand the test of time ,however I still wonder why they are acquiring more website instead of working on improving their own site .
Alexander just has a good mind and he only buy a site when the ADMIN is struggling. He just wants to help the admin make some money.

I can't really give an actual reason to that. But the only tow ways I think they are doing that are.
They wants to acquire more members. Like when the bought the two forums there members where migrated here.
And also to gain more traffic. They will have all SEO from the previous forums directed to this forum, Bizdustry.

Yeah you're right on beer money forum been around for more than one year and still paying too like bizdustry, but their pay rate isn't encouraging for me at all. My opinion to though
Beermoneyforum.com is similar to bizdustry and paying for more than one year. Earning rate isnt best but it is paying and legit !

Actually I haven't heard or seen any legit pay to write site actually .But seeing this thread I have seen alot that I should give a try to like bmf,mylot and others .

Bizdustry has also been a great site so far that is standing the test of time. It is joining sites like Forum Coin and BeerMoneyForum which have been paying for many years.
Yes, Bizdustry is proving a mainstay in the paid to post industry. Its been over eight months it turned into PTP site. I've been here over six months and i feel comfortable here. I just wish Bizdustry continues on this lane for long.

There are a lot of posting sites exept bizdustry.But the best I think as I have heard is the BeerMoneyForum (BMF) and I also wants to join there but I must do my research first which I have not done and compare it with bizdustry

There are a lot of posting sites exept bizdustry.But the best I think as I have heard is the BeerMoneyForum (BMF) and I also wants to join there but I must do my research first which I have not done and compare it with bizdustry
Its good not to engage in comparison of the paid to post sites, they're unique on their own ways. I enjoy writing at bizdustry cos of how the Admin is friendly with members here.

Well beermoney has been around for a long time it has stood the test of time I guess that's why it's better for old members than for new members, it is quite similar to bizdustry too

The only one I know and have been a part of that has been paying for more than a year now is bmf although I joined less than a year ago. Based on reviews, forumcoin also has been paying for over a year.
Like you said forum coin is one of the forum sites that has been legit for years and beer money forum too should have been legit but the admin of the site is kind of bias towards his members.

There are a lot of sites that have remained legit since many years. These sites are legit does not mean you can easily earn from these sites, these sites have stayed just because earning is difficult.

Yeah you're right on beer money forum been around for more than one year and still paying too like bizdustry, but their pay rate isn't encouraging for me at all. My opinion to though
They don't demand much from us, and so I do not even complain since it is just an easy task I can complete within the space of two hours.

There are many sites that are paying users since a long time, but those sites may not work for you. For example, mylot is a legit site but it is extremely difficult to make money
it's only the best get paid to write site that has been legit over time which I even started with his bizdustry, this site has been consistent over time and it has always pay for his subscribers

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back