What's new

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

I understand that payment is low at forumcoin, but it's better than being scammed after months of working so hard. I don't work much there, I spend time here more.

Forum coin, Beermoneyforum, Opera Newshub. I hope bizdustry will stand the test of time. Most sites review their terms and conditions once they get high traffic leaving the creators in an appalling state.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
I know of Steemit.
It has been paying since 2016.
You get to earn money In form of a crypto called Steem, once the community votes on your post.

I have not joined much paid to write platforms apart from bizdustry, cashtimeforum, and beermoneyforum, but I am only concentrating on the first two. And so far they are still legit and paying. So, to me, those are the ones I know for now. Thanks for sharing.

I have came across many paid to write sites ,with most of them turning to scam within one month of opening.
Is there any paid to write site that has been active for up to one year that pays well ?
Noise cash and read cash are the profitable site I can attest to. There are bloggers that actually pay people to write for them,you just have to broaden your search.

Forum coin, Beermoneyforum, Opera Newshub. I hope bizdustry will stand the test of time. Most sites review their terms and conditions once they get high traffic leaving the creators in an appalling state.
Those three sites you have mentioned have really stood the test of time. Bizdustry is catching up too. The way they are going so far, I am certain it will be here for a really long time.

I think 5-10 years from now, we will be saying Bizdustry is a paid to post site that has been paying users and has remained legit for years.
It is legit for years since this period so nothing will change in 5-10 years of the period time.

In think the site called Bizdustry is not very old. The admin of this site was operating a different site prior to launching this site. He bought a new domain and rebranded his site.

Forum coin has been the oldest website that has been paying for years and is still paying till today. It's good that Bizdustry is trying to keep up and we hope it stays like that.

I have been told that Mylot is the oldest site that has been paying its users. I think it was created in 2007. part from briefly stopping the reward system, the site has been paying users since a long time.

I have been told that Mylot is the oldest site that has been paying its users. I think it was created in 2007. part from briefly stopping the reward system, the site has been paying users since a long time.
That's really a good information , I know this site called myLot I was active there but you need much interaction for your thread to get a décent income .

Beer money forum site has been paying for years but do not everybody, but bizdustry still remain the best paid to write site that i have been working with for some years now.
Beermoneyforum.com is similar to bizdustry and paying for more than one year. Earning rate isnt best but it is paying and legit !

Beer money forum site has been paying for years but do not everybody, but bizdustry still remain the best paid to write site that i have been working with for some years now.
What's do you mean by beermoneyforum don't pay everybody my friend I think that everyone PM admin for withdrawal , he will get his payment from MrB .

I'm a newbie to to the world of online earnings this the first and best forum I've ever joinedf (bizdustry) but by this post I've seen many forum to join in other to boost my online earnings.

I'm a newbie to to the world of online earnings this the first and best forum I've ever joinedf (bizdustry) but by this post I've seen many forum to join in other to boost my online earnings.
Actually Beermoneyforum double rewards all this mounth , it is a good place for earning more cash online , we wait for some prizes here too .

Beer money and forum coin are the old paid to post sites that stills pays, you can still earn from the both of them but for forum coin it pays little.

I joined all paid-to-post sites very late. That was like 3 months ago and I think I have earned some cash on them. It is not easy to write posts anyway but it is a good way to earn passive income

I have accounts on hubpages and mylot which are two oldest sites that are paying writers since 2006 and 2007. I am not active on these sites, but I do receive passive income from hubpages.

Yes, i've heard about read cash. Although i've never tried it for mysel but a friend of my used it and according to him it has stayed for up to a year and it's very legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back