What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

First of all the client has to open an escrow account, if he does not already have an escrow account, and then send you an escrow voucher (the client has to make a deposit on escrow). When you accept the voucher, the contract begins. In the meantime escrow secures the payment. You deliver work to the client and mark the work delivered on escrow. The client then has to accept the work. If he does, you can report to escrow with all proofs.
Ooh, that is great. At least now I know how this works and I can use it in future if I ever need to. Now, what happens if the client rejects the work? For example those times you sent a client the work but he/she says that it is not as he/she required. What will happen with the money in escrow then?

All real estate agents are paid commission based on the sale price of the home. Foreclosures are no exception. Since the bank is the seller, the bank is responsible for paying commission to the realtors involved in the sale. Commission is traditionally between 5 and 8 percent of the sale price.

For now on the sites that pay me to write, I am here in Bizdustry and currently in GPTForo, in which I have not charged since I am waiting later, I am in Forum Coin, but I do not spend time on it. I've been to other sites but never hit the minimum threshold, from what I've read on this forum, those sites turned into scams, which are Dimeforum and USAstock.

I have been a member of Forum Coin for many years now although I am not very active continuously. Once in a while I would log in there just to check if there are information about sites that pay. That is where I learned of this site, Bizdustry, and the latest site is Trendri. Unfortunately, it is also in Forum Coin where I saw the post about CrazyOff which was paying at that time. It was followed by Dimeforum and USAstock which both forums are really disgusting.
I also learnt about paid to post forums from other forums. I joined Dimeforum a few days before they stopped paying, and it had great potential, but terrible management.

I've never tried USAstock, is it still active?

I think i discovered most of my get paid to write gigs from the help of my brother, he has being into it for about three to four years. So when he introduced me to it so i asked him where did he got it from? He said he got it from search engine.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I was refer to bizdustry by a friend and I was also refer by bizdustry to so many platform like that,which I registered as referrer but I don't later check them anymore,because I am addicted to bizdustry alone. So to go away from here is not going to happen anytime soon I guess.

Well a friend of mine first introduced me to the world of getting paid to post on forums and since then I haven't looked back. This getting paid to post forums has really helped me as I have discovered so many gtp on my own by searching the internet, specifically on Google.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I found get paid to write gigs through Google searching. Once I saw an ad related to get paid to write sites,then I search more and got some good get paid to write sites. Some demand high quality writing skills ,and some lead to normal writing Sites.

I discovered most of my pay to write online. I discovered trendi online through friend and also 12 manager. Which was a good site to write and be paid. And this 12 manager, was discovered long time ago when I was searching online, I came across it and registered. Since then, I have been writing and earning even if the pay is not much.

It's on Google that I discovered most of the site that I have been earning from, just few that my friends introduced me to, apart from that every other site is from Google,. So Google have shown me some certain things, I tell you so I don't joke with they are just like an opener to so many people.

I discovered from whatsapp group where I was introduced to it, at first I don't take it serious later when I hear people still talk about I then decided to give it a try and here I am.

I have worked on a lot of sites, writing sites, forum sites, hyip, gpt programs, ptc, freelance marketplace, website marketplace etc. By working on one site, I discovered another. For example, when I was on forum coin I discovered the forum wheel and postloop.
Exactly i have been able to work on quite number of sites, but i have come to also discover that i get link to other forums from the platform, for instance on bizdustry I got information of beer money and some other Gpt sites

Where i usually get my discoveries for get paid to write sites is from a group chat i joined on whatsapp,anybody in the group chat that comes across any paying sites, informs the others in the group,then we try it out to know whether it's legit or not.

Where i usually get my discoveries for get paid to write sites is from a group chat i joined on whatsapp,anybody in the group chat that comes across any paying sites, informs the others in the group,then we try it out to know whether it's legit or not.
Good one. Their is a group chat I'm into too, where we discuss legit paying sites that pays. But i don't pay much attention there. I have many forums i am into, where i get update about any new PTP site. Currently I'm focused on my offline gaming network, to earn some cash.

Good one. Their is a group chat I'm into too, where we discuss legit paying sites that pays. But i don't pay much attention there. I have many forums i am into, where i get update about any new PTP site. Currently I'm focused on my offline gaming network, to earn some cash.
Okay good one too,having different options to select from is a nice idea,but i think for now am only focused on bizdustry because it's a legit platform and their payment is sure,unlike others that will keep you in suspense.

Okay good one too,having different options to select from is a nice idea,but i think for now am only focused on bizdustry because it's a legit platform and their payment is sure,unlike others that will keep you in suspense.
You spoke admirably well. Bizdustry is a goal, they are legit. Admin is proving that every passing day over here by meeting up members payment request. Not all admin will be open to members they way admin does. If we get more of bizdustry admin the internet community will be free from scam somehow.

I don't have any writing gigs. IN fact I don't work on any freelancing projects. The only work I do is posting on various forums and earning some money. Since I do not have other income source, I would like to work in writing gigs but I don't know where I can find gigs.

I don't have any writing gigs. IN fact I don't work on any freelancing projects. The only work I do is posting on various forums and earning some money. Since I do not have other income source, I would like to work in writing gigs but I don't know where I can find gigs.
Posting forums must have given you some ideas about how writing works? If you want to embark on professional writing course, you need to be proficient in writing. Writing with creativity, not writing about anything. You can find lots writing opportunities via freelancing sites like, freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork and flexjob.

In order to earn as a writer, I not only need writing skills but also should be proficient in the language I will be writing, English to be precise. I use English as a second language, therefore, even if I want I may not be able to write well

In order to earn as a writer, I not only need writing skills but also should be proficient in the language I will be writing, English to be precise. I use English as a second language, therefore, even if I want I may not be able to write well
Correct, for you to succeed in writing gigs you have to be proficient, write perfectly without grammatical errors. And write plagiarism free articles, don't copy and paste, to avoid being ousted out by your clients.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back