What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

Well, i have been an article writer for many years. Over 20 years now. I have worked with many sites and providers. But my two best are textbroker and Firverr for big serious orders. The others are just for small gigs when the season is low.

Well, i have been an article writer for many years. Over 20 years now. I have worked with many sites and providers. But my two best are textbroker and Firverr for big serious orders. The others are just for small gigs when the season is low.
Interesting that you've been a proven article writer for 20 years now. I'm aspiring to be a writer that writes quality and enticing topics. At the moment, I'm taking my time to revise in order to be clinical in my future professional writing gigs.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??

I have not really been very lucky with all these sites. I have actually been scammed several times by these online sites. I learned about this site from my senior friend and it was really helpful. I have been about to settle some debt with what i make off my posts

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I discovered most of my get paid to write sites from a friend of mine because mostly we surf the same paid to write sites together and he introduced most of the sites to me, while I discovered some while surfing the internet like I also discovered some more here on bizdustry, , I still want to know about the opera news get to write.

I discovered most of my get paid to write sites from a friend of mine because mostly we surf the same paid to write sites together and he introduced most of the sites to me, while I discovered some while surfing the internet like I also discovered some more here on bizdustry, , I still want to know about the opera news get to write.
Interesting, like how many PTP sites do you earn from? With what i saw you mention here, its like you earn on various PTP sites. PTP sites have really helped me to learn about making money in crypto, and keeping me updated on finance, business, crypto and so on.

I started freelancing via upwork. Some of my satisfied clients on upwork also started hiring off-upwork. I have worked with these people for a long time. When I sell websites, my sellers also become my clients.

That's cool, that you started your freelancing career via upwork. Where you got clients who even go as far as hiring you for off work. That's pretty cool, you also made those that buys your websites as your client. You're really in for the online business, i believe the heaven is your limit.

The larger chunks of my online pay to post gigs are from my online research. Most of the time I visit many popular websites to know the trending discussion and topics which I use to draft out my own gigs.

I discovered mine on forum coin and i never made any regret doing so , because there are a lot of writing sites i was able to get on the platform

I come across most of this site on other forums and social media like Facebook,I have a lot of forums I have been spending most of my free time on and I do get a lot of information from there.

I discovered some from nairaland, and I discover from friends too nairaland is a site in my country where you get the latest updates and learn about stuffs

When I was active with paid to post sites , I do get hint from forum coin , beermoney forum and also from friends like @Ahmedo and some other friends .

I discovered some from nairaland, and I discover from friends too nairaland is a site in my country where you get the latest updates and learn about stuffs
I do discover mine from Facebook and from a friend on Twitter, and i also discover more when I joined bizdustry forum site.

Concerning where I discovered most of the paid to write gigs. Well, to be honest, I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend of mine, though I never believed it in the first place but it all turned out to be through after my first cash out, I hope there are more which are similar to bizdustry that can be shared

I have been reading through the comments here and it seems most of the people commenting aren't really mentioning the platforms that got them informed. Although this is my first paid to write site, I have heard of opera news. I can't say for sure if it still pays tho

I discover through Google search engine but became more familiar with such platforms through an indigenous non paid to post forum online.

I do not really know about paid to write gig, I mostly do post to pay stuff as well as commenting on topics, as it is done here in bizdustry forum.

I am yet to earn as a writer. Well, I have earned by writing short posts but I am yet to write long articles. The only sites where I am earning are forums and microjob site.

I am yet to earn as a writer. Well, I have earned by writing short posts but I am yet to write long articles. The only sites where I am earning are forums and microjob site.
Okay, forums will enable you to write without grammatical errors as time goes on. If you tale your time well, to learn from other writers, you can improve your writing skills, and write efficiently. That will even make you earn a professional writing gigs if you apply with your writing samples.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back