What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

Funny enough I wasn't really good with knowing sites that pays, but because of my frequent visit to my social media platform I came across so many on Facebook, on tiktok and so on.

It's nice thing and platform . I receive a lot of mails too about these stuff.Their are many writing site you can write for and earn some extra bucks from it weekly.Where you and your friend shared different forum links together.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the paying programs I have today are either I got from refer program by a friends or I discover it by myself.And also WhatsApp groups were I receive updates on online earning sites from time to time.Bizdustry.com is also a source of many information for it as well.

Last edited:
I normally come across them from sites like LinkedIn and Facebook but most are really not encouraging. The pay they offer is low and the quality of product articles they need doesn't really match what they offer. Problems like this have made me jettison stiffs like write to pay gigs, but looking back in this days to see if there any quality one around. But there a lot of other online gigs to do like tutoring that pay more but require less stress, so am focusing on those.

Well, I would say my curiousity propelled me to search all night long on the internet, untill I found something. Although all the writing niche I had discovered earlier on were all sad stories and gave me rejection email. I am still thankful because because of the rejection I was determined to get something, which I did.

Do you write to earn money?? Or you write for personal satisfaction?? Their are many writing site you can write for and earn some extra bucks from it weekly. It all depends on your ability to write successful.
I want to write to earn money and to learn more ways to earn more money online. What are the website that will pay me for writing. Since I joined this forum, not up to a week. It is the best place that I got paid to write. I have been satisfied with it. I want add more platform to this forum

Do you write to earn money?? Or you write for personal satisfaction?? Their are many writing site you can write for and earn some extra bucks from it weekly. It all depends on your ability to write successful.
I want to write to earn money and to learn more ways to earn more money online. What are the website that will pay me for writing. Since I joined this forum, not up to a week. It is the best place that I got paid to write. I have been satisfied with it. I want add more platform to this forum

I'll surge you to go open a fiverr account, and create a seller's account and market your writing skill with samples of previous work. Their are too many clients around fiverr freelancing site eager to hire on a contract level to write for them and get paid.

MAKE A LIVING WRITING
Practical Help for Freelance
Writers
Sites That Pay Freelancers 100 and Up

What would your income look like if every assignment paid $100 and up? Sites that pay writers that much or more are out there. Seriously.
But you’re not going to find them on Craiglist or low-rate content mills that pay pennies per word, or worse. And even a large number of job boards that promise well-paying writing gigs turn out to only have gigs that pay enough per assignment to fill your gas tank.
Skip those gigs, and move on to sites that pay better rates.

MAKE A LIVING WRITING
Practical Help for Freelance
Writers
Sites That Pay Freelancers 100 and Up

What would your income look like if every assignment paid $100 and up? Sites that pay writers that much or more are out there. Seriously.
But you’re not going to find them on Craiglist or low-rate content mills that pay pennies per word, or worse. And even a large number of job boards that promise well-paying writing gigs turn out to only have gigs that pay enough per assignment to fill your gas tank.
Skip those gigs, and move on to sites that pay better rates.
Nice advise dear, it seems you're a professional writer in one of this professional writing sites. I've known "make a living writing" for some time now, but i never get the chance to apply for writing gig via their platform cos i know how strict writing sites are.

I have alot of websites which gives paid to write.But there are some that I like to work on and the rewards are good.BizDustry is one of them.But some websites ask for very standard content and if they don't like your content, they block your account without warning.So all the hard work goes in vain. BizDustry takes full care of its members and I am proud to be a part of BizDustry.

Until now I have not received any paid to write assignments. The only money I have made from writing is by posting on forums. In fact, I have never tried working as a writer. When I launched a website, I hired a writer instead of trying my hands-on writing. However, after creating over 1500 posts on various paid to post forums, I am interested in writing jobs

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I was member of Forum Coin for many years now although I am not very active continuously. Once in a while I would log in there just to check if there are information about sites that pay. That is where I learned of this site, Bizdustry, and the latest site is Trendri. Unfortunately, it is also in Forum Coin where I saw the post about CrazyOff which was paying at that time. It was followed by Dimeforum and USAstock which both forums are really disgusting.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I was member of Forum Coin for many years now although I am not very active continuously. Once in a while I would log in there just to check if there are information about sites that pay. That is where I learned of this site, Bizdustry, and the latest site is Trendri. Unfortunately, it is also in Forum Coin where I saw the post about CrazyOff which was paying at that time. It was followed by Dimeforum and USAstock which both forums are really disgusting.

I'll surge you to go open a fiverr account, and create a seller's account and market your writing skill with samples of previous work. Their are too many clients around fiverr freelancing site eager to hire on a contract level to write for them and get paid.
Are you saying if I market my writing skills, I will see clients to hire me? Since I joined them, I have not been hired before. I posted a gig as a social media marketer but wasn't hire. But since you say writing will get me paid, I will try it

First of all, I discover them through search engines: as PTWs are absolutely my favourite online activities, I search on purpose paid to write site and then I run the pages and consider what fits me better. After search engines, it comes PTWs forums (both English and Italian speaking forums), where I find other PTWs presented by forum colleagues.

I also get clients from the places you wouldn't believe. sometime back I was hired to write articles by someone I met on flippa. Flippa isa domain and website marketplace. I have listed a handful of websites for sale. A potential buyer asked me if I will write articles for him. I said yes.

Until now I have not received any paid to write assignments. The only money I have made from writing is by posting on forums. In fact, I have never tried working as a writer. When I launched a website, I hired a writer instead of trying my hands-on writing. However, after creating over 1500 posts on various paid to post forums, I am interested in writing jobs
I am just like you, I have never gotten any paid to write assignments. I only write in paid to post forums and article writing sites. Last year, I joined a certain Facebook group for writers. I saw some assignments being posted there but I did not take them. The pay was too low for the high quality standard work they required.

I am just like you, I have never gotten any paid to write assignments. I only write in paid to post forums and article writing sites. Last year, I joined a certain Facebook group for writers. I saw some assignments being posted there but I did not take them. The pay was too low for the high quality standard work they required.
Never take assignments from facebook groups. I have heard horror stories of freelancers being hired and after submitting the assignments the client vanishing into the thin air. If you want to get writing gigs, you should try freelancer sites like upwork and seoclerks. If you believe you have good skills, you can also try selling on fiverr.

Naturally, u am a very good person at research and writing articles in general. A friend of mine saw this and added me to a WhatsApp groups where it is basically a group where you are given a particular topi to write and paid based on the amount of words for a start but additional bonuses is paid based on the performance. I left the platform because I wasn't paid for two articles.

Never take assignments from facebook groups. I have heard horror stories of freelancers being hired and after submitting the assignments the client vanishing into the thin air. If you want to get writing gigs, you should try freelancer sites like upwork and seoclerks. If you believe you have good skills, you can also try selling on fiverr.
Ooh, okay. That is great advise. Facebook id really not a trustworthy platform to get writing jobs. I gave also heard such stories of clients getting projects and not paying them. It is truly best to work only in freelancing sites like upwork which provide good security for clients.

As far as I know I discovered some of them on Facebook and I also discovered some of them in online forums I like nairaland and so on.that is why I like spending most of my time on forums to look for opportunity to earn some little token of money online

I have never really been that lucky when it comes to stuff like this where you get paid to write different articles and reviews for news to be shared, probably I have not done enough research and enough work to know with ones are good enough. I would appreciate suggestions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back