What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

I have actually learnt a lot just now because I do not know that there still legit paid to wrote site out there apart from bizdustery....
Well I got referred here by my friend who said he has been in the business since three year ago.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item or service, Remote Bliss may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain our own.
Would you love to get paid to write and have thousands of people read your articles? With all the content on the internet these days, there are lots of companies and publications offering paid online writing jobs.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
Well, no platform introduced me to any write and get paid forum but my friend who is into it introduced me to it and I didn't regret joining bizdustry though I've not yet cash out but I believe I'll be able to once I get to the required amount.

Well, I know of fiverr. A lot of people have made money from fiverr writing gigs and earning good morning in doing some other gigs in same fiverr as well. Not only in fiverr you can write to get paid. There are some other freelancing platforms such as Upwork.

I discovered most of my paid to click sites on whatsapp groups. My friends already share the new gig in town and we rub minds how the new things that can fetch us money. Bizdustry was also suggested in the group, that's how I joined it too.

Well, no platform introduced me to any write and get paid forum but my friend who is into it introduced me to it and I didn't regret joining bizdustry though I've not yet cash out but I believe I'll be able to once I get to the required amount.
Kudos to your friend for introducing you to earn at bizdustry, that's awesome. Bizdustry is one of the best GPT sites that rewards members for their activities you do everyday at social media. I have learnt many Amazing things here at bizdustry.

Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs (As a Beginner)
  • Start Cold Pitching. Do you know cold pitching is a fabulous way to land recurring gigs? ...
  • Pitch to a Job Board Ad. ...
  • Follow Tweets From Job Boards. ...
  • Ask Friends, Family and Work. ...
  • Use Your Website. ...
  • Guest Post (For Free!) ...
  • Network With Other Freelance Writers. ...
  • Start Warm Pitching.

Ways to Find Freelance Writing Jobs (As a Beginner)
  • Start Cold Pitching. Do you know cold pitching is a fabulous way to land recurring gigs? ...
  • Pitch to a Job Board Ad. ...
  • Follow Tweets From Job Boards. ...
  • Ask Friends, Family and Work. ...
  • Use Your Website. ...
  • Guest Post (For Free!) ...
  • Network With Other Freelance Writers. ...
  • Start Warm Pitching.
Nice tips for a beginner in the freelancing world. I haven't tried all the options you posted here. I will look forward in trying it. I will try to network with other freelancers to to get going in my freelancing career.

its a good idea if you are a good writer then you can write online with good skill and you need to show your skill to paid to you. there are so many sites which pay you for your writing teaching etc. so you need to be very skill full person to be paid

Problogger Job Board. Problogger Job Board. Media Bistro. Media Bistro job board. Your Local CraigsList. Craigslist. Morning Coffee Newsletter. Blogging Pro Job Board. Freelance writing

Mostly from forums, from forum reviews, first started at beer money.gg then someone made a review of bizdustry.com, that's how I came about been here. Then someone told me about beer money forum.com

Code Tuts+ is looking for in-depth web development tutorials. They are looking for people who can write about both front-end and back-end web development. They accept articles about PHP, Ruby, server-side JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, document-based database systems, and other web development-related topics

I have discovered a lot of these websites through the help of a direct Google search, and I have tried a lot of them out but I haven't been able to earn from it, I discovered one survey website called timebucks yesterday and they pay in bitcoin every Thursday, but I don't understand the website very well, I'm still trying to understand it perfectly.

I got two three similar sites which pay to write. I just got by my friends around there and they told me to join sites and get something from them. It's nice thing and platform . I receive a lot of mails too about these stuff. In my subscribes sites this is one of the best so far.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to d
I discover most of my writing platforms from WhatsApp groups and Google. Bizdustry is one of the best I have ever been also and I just discovered it some three weeks ago. I have also discovered some few in this platform but I have not explored them yet.

Freelance.com was the website that my friend focused on working on back in those days while he outsourced some of the work to me. The pay was okay and I never for once complained about how tough or difficult that the job was. It was all about understanding that you need to do good to earn on those websites.

I have gotten a good number of sites that pay to write through son WhatsApp groups were I receive updates on online earning sites from time to time. There's also this Nigerian website that keeps me updated on stuffs like this. I have also subscribed to many websites and other platforms were they send me notifications to my e-mail. Friends share them with me too.

I'm not always lucky to come across such a site online. Most of the paying programs I have today are either I got from refer program by a friends or I discover it by myself. It's just funny that even the pay to post forum are where I'm now getting gists for other paying websites. I can tell like three to four good site I've gotten here and other forum.

I have subscribed to some Facebook social groups where people tell about there earnings and help each other making money online. From there only , i got to know about this beautiful platform buzindustry and dimeforum.

Most online gigs that I get and got reasonable money from are through referrals. I have this boss that has a good connection with clients so he regularly drops jobs for me. I also scout on a site called Nairaland for opportunities that suits me and explore them. I actually found this site from someone on the said Nairaland and it has been great so far.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back