What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??

I have gotten a good number of sites that pay to write through son WhatsApp groups were I receive updates on online earning sites from time to time. There's also this Nigerian website that keeps me updated on stuffs like this. I have also subscribed to many websites and other platforms were they send me notifications to my e-mail. Friends share them with me too.

I got two three similar sites which pay to write. I just got by my friends around there and they told me to join sites and get something from them. It's nice thing and platform . I receive a lot of mails too about these stuff. In my subscribes sites this is one of the best so far.

I have gotten a good number of sites that pay to write through son WhatsApp groups were I receive updates on online earning sites from time to time. There's also this Nigerian website that keeps me updated on stuffs like this. I have also subscribed to many websites and other platforms were they send me notifications to my e-mail. Friends share them with me too.
Okay, you didn't mention the names of the sites you discovered your online paying gigs. I was expecting to get the names here, you never know who you will be helping by listing those names here. Maybe he or she can still track it down and get some career changing jobs from it.

I discovered get paid to write gigs last year. It was introduced to me by a friend. I joined bizdustry and trendri last year. The payout has been very nice. Before then I was using paid to click sites but I'm glad I found paid to write gigs.

They are a few great get paid to write sites I know. They are legit and pay well. It is a very good way to earn money. Some are get paid to write news sites like opera news and Phoenix where get paid to write up to date news.

They are a few great get paid to write sites I know. They are legit and pay well. It is a very good way to earn money. Some are get paid to write news sites like opera news and Phoenix where get paid to write up to date news.
Great, I've heard about get to write for opera news. But I never know how it works. Both phoenix and opera news get paid to write jobs are great. Can you link me up to this get paid to write jobs let me partake and make some extra bucks from it??

I have been a member of Forum Coin for many years now although I am not very active continuously. Once in a while I would log in there just to check if there are information about sites that pay. That is where I learned of this site, Bizdustry, and the latest site is Trendri. Unfortunately, it is also in Forum Coin where I saw the post about CrazyOff which was paying at that time. It was followed by Dimeforum and USAstock which both forums are really disgusting.

Forumcoin has been a huge help for me on discovering different earning sites and rewarding apps throughout the years. That's where I know about this amazing site, bizdustry, earnthatbucks (no longer paying or around), trendri and many more.

I have been a member of Forum Coin for many years now although I am not very active continuously. Once in a while I would log in there just to check if there are information about sites that pay. That is where I learned of this site, Bizdustry, and the latest site is Trendri. Unfortunately, it is also in Forum Coin where I saw the post about CrazyOff which was paying at that time. It was followed by Dimeforum and USAstock which both forums are really disgusting.
Interesting that you find all this forum sites you mentioned, through forumcoin. Forumcoin have really stand the test of time, it us still active after many years of existence. And it still rewards its active members too. I'm a member there but login just the way you do.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I discovered all the paid platforms with the help of my friend. He is very sincere with me. He told me about the words that pay to generalize. I was this friend of mine. I am very happy. I used to waste my time. Now I earn money. We should all tell these freelance friends about these things so that they too can earn money

I have worked on a lot of sites, writing sites, forum sites, hyip, gpt programs, ptc, freelance marketplace, website marketplace etc. By working on one site, I discovered another. For example, when I was on forum coin I discovered the forum wheel and postloop.

I have heard from various promotion farms from the promotion group. When I started working on them, everything became easier for me so that I could reap the rewards of my hard work. I don't think there are many online things we can do to make money.

I haven't been so lucky with online opportunities and most I discover doesn't always end well. I have done a few that paid and thanks to my friend who share. There a lot and it is just about seeing these opportunities because people don't share.

I discovered all the paid platforms with the help of my friend. He is very sincere with me. He told me about the words that pay to generalize. I was this friend of mine. I am very happy. I used to waste my time. Now I earn money. We should all tell these freelance friends about these things so that they too can earn money
That's great, your friend is good, one good friends tells their friend legit and money making stuffs online and offline. Its good to let others know about this paying sites just as you suggested. I have helped my friends and love ones about this forum and the rest I belong.

I discovered most of them on forums, im a member of different forums paid to posts or not. And some of them are from recommendations from friends whose also into making money online, we are sort of just exchanging links and referrals.

I discovered most of them on forums, im a member of different forums paid to posts or not. And some of them are from recommendations from friends whose also into making money online, we are sort of just exchanging links and referrals.
That's fantastic that you discovered most of your earning gigs on forum sites, where you and your friend shared different forum links together. Can you mention those forums you are earning with at the moment? Maybe it might also bring something extra for me,thanks.

I write mostly from personal experiences, I know it is easier explain or transmit what you know and experience than one thing from somewhere you can not even trust.

I can on write from somewhere if I have read and understood it properly, because I do mind it when people read and wants to ask questions.

I write mostly from personal experiences, I know it is easier explain or transmit what you know and experience than one thing from somewhere you can not even trust.

I can on write from somewhere if I have read and understood it properly, because I do mind it when people read and wants to ask questions.
Do you write to earn money?? Or you write for personal satisfaction?? Their are many writing site you can write for and earn some extra bucks from it weekly. It all depends on your ability to write successful.

As I love too much to write, I discovered the first platforms through search engines. Because my purpose was to find online paying platforms, I didn't discover the firsts by accident. As I went on with search engines, I found my first ptw italian forum, where I found other ptw forums (american too) and so on. Into the first italian forum I came to know my first platform where I publish my ebooks and in the third, the forum I moderate, I came to know publish0x, my second (and for me the best) platform for creative writings. I add both platforms pay cryptocurrencies. Then, into forum to forum, it happened I came to know red.cash too, the third cryptocurrency ptw platform. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to dedicate to red.cash too: I can only comment for now, but I really consider it for the future to publish e-books chapter by chapter as I do in the first two.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back