What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
There are most of the investment website which paid a lots of money by doing some extra and easay work on the websites making gigs , watching videos , completing surveys and etc. Most of website are real and paid. So we can make lots of money by online working.

I know online write up gigs pay and I also know a lot does. However that will depend on if you know the sites that pay people to write. A lot of persons are reluctant to tell others when they eventually find an online paying gig and that’s the major problem we have.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
There are many platform with gig sites, but when you work your ass out and its your turn to cash out,m you won't be able to cash out because they don't give cash out to Nigerian, but when a friend introduced me to bizdustry, I first asked him if they are not like the other site and he showed me his payment proof amd i have been working so i can also get my own pay, so for now, its only bizdustry.

If you want to discover more sites, then you can go to forums. Forms are very good place to discover a lot of platforms in the internet. I am Mylot and FC and I got most of my earning sites in these. They stand the test of time and I am hoping that bizdustry will follow.

I discovered it on a forum called naira land. I was looking for work and I found an offer on nairaland that talked about the opportunity to earn with bizdustry. Since then I have been using get paid to write gigs.

There are many platform with gig sites, but when you work your ass out and its your turn to cash out,m you won't be able to cash out because they don't give cash out to Nigerian, but when a friend introduced me to bizdustry, I first asked him if they are not like the other site and he showed me his payment proof amd i have been working so i can also get my own pay, so for now, its only bizdustry.
Lol, you aren't going to work your ass here at bizdustry. Its a legit one, I've been paid more than 8th times here. They are not like other sites that never paid their members their hard hard earned money. The admin is a trustworthy one, keep working and expect your payment to hit your phone soon.

According to my own point of view there are many get paid to post Gigs, but as for me i learn about my get paid to post gigs from a friend he sent me the link and I registered. right now I am working on two get paid to post gigs

Ooh, okay. That is great advise. Facebook id really not a trustworthy platform to get writing jobs. I gave also heard such stories of clients getting projects and not paying them. It is truly best to work only in freelancing sites like upwork which provide good security for clients.
If you are just starting out as a freelancer, you should never take assignments from random people because it is very likely that you will be scammed. A new freelancer should always work on a freelance platform. If you want to work independently, make sure you already know the client or have already worked with the client.

Most of my online payment methods I'm enjoying today were discovered through nairaland and WhatsApp groups. Nairaland had being a very useful platforms for me, though there are many fake announcement made there. I've being making use of the platform oven several years

This is a blog dedicated to teaching bloggers (and those wanting to start one) how to start and improve their blogs. The blog covers a lot of the basics of blogging – but has a particular interest in helping bloggers to make money blogging.

The majority of my writing sites I find it at ForumCoin because I have joined this site before , but now I am discovering more good sites here and at Beermoneyforum , but I think actually Bizdustry is the best of all PTP sites .

If you are just starting out as a freelancer, you should never take assignments from random people because it is very likely that you will be scammed. A new freelancer should always work on a freelance platform. If you want to work independently, make sure you already know the client or have already worked with the client.
Yeah, that is correct. As a newbie, it is best that you start out in secure freelancing platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork. Going independently may expose you to many scammers and that can cost you alot of your time and efforts.

I think 2020 was a year of blessing to me having found sites to work with.I was just going through a sub reddit then I came across number sites people posted that had paid them the previous month.I researched through all the sites posted and eventually found forum coin.From there I have found so many sites.

Yeah, that is correct. As a newbie, it is best that you start out in secure freelancing platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork. Going independently may expose you to many scammers and that can cost you alot of your time and efforts.
There is also a way to save yourself from scammer. You can use payment security services such as escrow. You can ask your client to deposit money on escrow account and he can release funds only when you deliver the work, If you deliver the work and of the client still does not release the funds, you can report to escrow and secure your payment.

Are you interested in working from home and becoming a freelance writer?

I’ve been a freelance writer for over six years now and I get asked a lot about where to find freelance writing jobs. And not just any gigs. Good quality freelance writing gigs.

I know when I first started, I was obsessed with landing my first client. I had no clue what I was doing; I was a stay-at-home mom who decided to leap into freelance writing full-force…well, part-time full force…from scratch.

I think gigs are important for showing our work what work i can do and give my service i use fiver in last year for selling my skill and this is a good platform for new freelancer i also use different platforms for spread my gigs.

I have gotten a good number of sites that pay to write through son WhatsApp groups were I receive updates on online earning sites from time to time. There's also this Nigerian website that keeps me updated on stuffs like this. I have also subscribed to many websites and other platforms were they send me notifications to my e-mail. Friends share them with me too.
This means if you click on the link and purchase an item or service, Remote Bliss may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain our own.

Would you love to get paid to write and have thousands of people read your articles? With all the content on the internet these days, there are lots of companies and publications offering paid online writing jobs.
Unfortunately, some of these companies only pay pennies for your hard work, and others say they’ll pay you in “internet exposure.” And even the most seasoned freelance writers can fall victim to internet scams.

There is also a way to save yourself from scammer. You can use payment security services such as escrow. You can ask your client to deposit money on escrow account and he can release funds only when you deliver the work, If you deliver the work and of the client still does not release the funds, you can report to escrow and secure your payment.
That is a good opinion that you have given. Having an escrow security is really great. I did not know that this can work in Freelancing gigs too, I thought that they were only used for Cryptocurrency markets. My question is, who do you report to when the client refuses to release the escrow funds?

I think gigs are important for showing our work what work i can do and give my service i use fiver in last year for selling my skill and this is a good platform for new freelancer i also use different platforms for spread my gigs.
I have an account on fiverr but i never get underway cos my account there is not yet verified. I trued to verify my account as a seller with my mobile phone but its unable to be verified. Maybe its cos I'm using smart phone for it, they advised me to use computer to do that, that it will work.

That is a good opinion that you have given. Having an escrow security is really great. I did not know that this can work in Freelancing gigs too, I thought that they were only used for Cryptocurrency markets. My question is, who do you report to when the client refuses to release the escrow funds?
First of all the client has to open an escrow account, if he does not already have an escrow account, and then send you an escrow voucher (the client has to make a deposit on escrow). When you accept the voucher, the contract begins. In the meantime escrow secures the payment. You deliver work to the client and mark the work delivered on escrow. The client then has to accept the work. If he does, you can report to escrow with all proofs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back