What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

I started off with just googling stuff which brought me to Reddit, it had a great Beer Money section with people giving out referral links to different sites. That's how I found ForumCoin which is another site I use now for discovering new sites. Even forum owners are realising its value and making profiles there to advertise their websites because it has a huge following.

I am not sure if I can improve my language and writing skills and gain experience for applying on better paying jobs, however, what I am sure is I can earn some cash as well as learn about some topics.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
It all started when I signed up on Fiverr some months ago, I discovered a lot of gigs there and I am still into it up till date. it just depends on every one

I discovered mine from a social forum. People in that forum posts legit and we'll paying paid to write platforms there a lot. And they're very good ones

I usually do a lot of Google searches looking for sites that let people earn money for writing or even carrying out some surveys. My number one site today to where are you see you update about any site is nairaland. It is a Nigerian forum that has a lot of intelligent and passionate people.

I discovered most of my paid to write gig on nairaland, the quest for money can take you far and wide, infact I can say it's not my doing that I am commenting here.

I started off with just googling stuff which brought me to Reddit, it had a great Beer Money section with people giving out referral links to different sites. That's how I found ForumCoin which is another site I use now for discovering new sites. Even forum owners are realising its value and making profiles there to advertise their websites because it has a huge following.
You're right woman, forumcoin have settled really well in the forum industry. Many MMO site owners come there to advertise their site, to win over members.

Last edited:
Forumcoin is the most instrumental force behind my getting to know about these get paid to post sites. I still visit forumcoin to learn important things always.

I discovered my get paid to write gigs from joining a lot of whatsapp groups and telegram groups where people come together to discuss money making platforms

Forumcoin is the most instrumental force behind my getting to know about these get paid to post sites. I still visit forumcoin to learn important things always.
Sure, forumcoin is simply good for learning about making money online. That's where i got to know Bizdustry, trendri and so on. Especially in their BMW forum section.

I have learned of this on several websites which I have dedicated my time in dealing with it articles I also learned from WhatsApp, and then information from my friends who are into it.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
Someone who introduced me to bizindustry do tell me that the place to get this paid to post site is at forumcoin but i think bizindustry is also a paid to post site too

I have learned of this on several websites which I have dedicated my time in dealing with it articles I also learned from WhatsApp, and then information from my friends who are into it.
Maybe you're in a group where they talk about making money stuff with your WhatsApp account?? I'm into a group like that, but most of my earning sites are from forumcoin and not there.

I get most of it from a WhatsApp group dedicated for online gigs and also whenever I visit forumcoin, I also try out the new sites I see there for a change.

Someone who introduced me to bizindustry do tell me that the place to get this paid to post site is at forumcoin but i think bizindustry is also a paid to post site too
He knows what he's telling you. Bizdustry is a PTP site same with forumcoin. You can find PTP sites here at same time find it at forumcoin. Forums help each other to make money online.

Freelance writing is one of the best ways to make money from home. You don’t need any specialized training, the opportunities are plentiful, and you don’t even need a website to get started. As long as you can provide well written, thoughtful content — you can make a good amount of money.

Sure, forumcoin is simply good for learning about making money online. That's where i got to know Bizdustry, trendri and so on. Especially in their BMW forum section.
This is what makes them unique, even though their Payment rate is not high, but they are a reliable source of information to us members always that's why we are always active there.

This is what makes them unique, even though their Payment rate is not high, but they are a reliable source of information to us members always that's why we are always active there.
Yeah, I get useful information from the forums. Even when their incentive is low, i was still here when bizdustry incentive went too low. I was still sharing conversation with members that turned friends to me, just like you.

I see a lot of information on paid to write sites on sponsored posts on facebook but because I didn't really know much about it until a friend told me more about it.

I see a lot of information on paid to write sites on sponsored posts on facebook but because I didn't really know much about it until a friend told me more about it.
Sometimes most of the earning sites that they post on facebook is through. But the scamming ones have dethroned the legit ones making all look suspicious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back