What's new

When Staff Become Disgruntled

It is the duty of human resources department to engage in the workers that are not showing good attitude towards the work. Those people in the department should determine the causes of fail low motivation and the possible solution to it.

Staff are an important force in every organization, they represent what the business stands for and can contribute to the growth or downfall of the organization

Overtime staff can become disgruntled due to several reasons such as:

1. Low pay

2. Lack of motivation

3. External factors (Personal issues)

4. Not meeting sales targets

5. Disliking the Boss

6. Disliking colleagues

As the manager, it is imperative to notice signs of dissatisfaction in staff and resolve the issues by:

1. Calling up the staff and enquiring why they are unhappy.

2. Organising staff training.

3. Having adequate employees benefit such as health care plans

2. Giving bonuses or rewards for their efforts where necessary.

3. Resolving staff disputes and creating a healthy working environment.

4. Knowing when to let go, after all has been said and done , terminating a disgruntled staff's appointment may be the best option.
Some staff really have serious problems with themselves especially those that find it very difficult to work mutually with other in a company. They make everywhere toxic.

This disgruntlement is find everywhere even in the business you should try to make your employees happy so that them will happy working for you.

We have many situations which can make a staff's or many staffs become disgrunted , and low payment is the first reason, when their salary is not worth the work they are doing, and when they hate their boss at work or their other colleagues.

You are probably right though but like almost everything, they are not even even functioning and most workers do not even know they have such right. What do you think needs to be done to create more awareness on this?
I think the labour unions really have to do more in monitoring and checking the excesses of employers. They should also make laws or policies that would prevent employees from possible victimization by business owners.

I think the labour unions really have to do more in monitoring and checking the excesses of employers. They should also make laws or policies that would prevent employees from possible victimization by business owners.
My fear when it comes to things like this is that it most of these organizations in Nigeria can be easily bribed, just to cover up their wrong doings.

My fear when it comes to things like this is that it most of these organizations in Nigeria can be easily bribed, just to cover up their wrong doings.
Well, it is just so sad issues concerning employees' welfare are usually swept under the carpet. Much need to be done in changing the way things are done in our country.

Well, it is just so sad issues concerning employees' welfare are usually swept under the carpet. Much need to be done in changing the way things are done in our country.
Sometimes when I sit back and think about how much damage has been done I begin to wonder if we can ever repair it. It has gotten to the point where even our young ones now sees corruption as something completely normal where it's impossible for them to imagine a world without it.

Sometimes when I sit back and think about how much damage has been done I begin to wonder if we can ever repair it. It has gotten to the point where even our young ones now sees corruption as something completely normal where it's impossible for them to imagine a world without it.
I believe with time things will change. And we will have a society we can be proud of. One that we are aware of our rights, responsibilities and duties to our fellow citizens and society.

I believe with time things will change. And we will have a society we can be proud of. One that we are aware of our rights, responsibilities and duties to our fellow citizens and society.
True, though it would definitely take time to achieve this but I guess it can be done, we just have to play our own little part. We can start by teaching our younger ones so they can grow up with the right mindset.

Making staffs that are distgrunted happy is the best solution to this issue, increase their pay when needs be, call them and ask their opinion whenever you feel they looks like you don't value them, give them bonus to encourage them.
I cant agree with you. You can't be going around increasing wages simply because the staff is lukewarm about his job. Unless the cause is from you, then they should be compensated

The problem of low salary is one of the biggest problems in my country. I find it really amusing that despite the fact that the economy is getting bad, the rates of salaries and wages are not surging at all. This has caused many problems for many people in my country, especially those people who have no source of income to feed their family.

The problem of low salary is one of the biggest problems in my country. I find it really amusing that despite the fact that the economy is getting bad, the rates of salaries and wages are not surging at all. This has caused many problems for many people in my country, especially those people who have no source of income to feed their family.
I think companies should actually provide better welfares and salaries to their staff , because that is actually what would increase the Passion they would have for the development of the business on a wide range ,since the staff are part of main components of the business

A disgruntled employee is an employee who is dissatisfied with their job and is prone to 'grumbling' about it. The term 'disgruntled' actually comes from an old word 'gruntled,' which means 'to grunt.'

In other words, a disgruntled employee is someone at your organization that is - more often than not - upset and showing it by, you probably guessed it, grumbling.

Any organization can have a disgruntled employee or two. Many times, workers get upset for small reasons like a coworker not helping them on a project, someone stealing their ideas as their own, or not getting a pay increase. Sometimes, an employee may even be disgruntled because of something at home, which is almost completely out of the organization's control.

You're right. Before an employee become disgruntled many factors must have affected it to go that way. So when the employer chat with such worker he or she will find out what really made such staff to feel so, by help such staff to feel better again.
Exactly, there is always a good reason for any worker to get that way especially when it's concerning where the worker is working to make money for himself or herself.

When staffs become disgrunt,there are steps to follow to resolve the issue. The first thing is to call general meeting to allow different opinions from the staffs to know what is going on within the company and resolve it immediately for the improvement of the company.

Lack of motivation is actually a very good reason because I affects the businesses negatively and also businesses Should make sure their employees are happy and are in their right frame of mind to work
There are many ways in which a manager or the owner ofnthe company can boost up their salary or give them allowances before the salary date and also promoting them.

Making staffs that are distgrunted happy is the best solution to this issue, increase their pay when needs be, call them and ask their opinion whenever you feel they looks like you don't value them, give them bonus to encourage them.
There is always a very good reason why understand that is working for any business establishment is going to be disgruntled which if not handled very well will cost that company a lot.

Personally I do not really have time for this and if an employee in my business organisation becomes disgruntled they have to decide if they are to stay or to looks else where.

You are righ actually. when staffs becomes disgruntled about certain issues that they are not satisfied with in an organisation, it will definitely affect your productivity to the society.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back