What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

Organising time to give free bonuses to your employees is very crucial to every business because it is another way of telling the employee that they are important in the business.
Yes that the exact point I am trying to make, as someone who owns a business, been it big company or small, it is always important to be giving promo to your employees.

Yes that the exact point I am trying to make, as someone who owns a business, been it big company or small, it is always important to be giving promo to your employees.
One of the important point to note in this regard is that it will have a psychological effect on the performance of the employee because they would feel very important.

One of the important point to note in this regard is that it will have a psychological effect on the performance of the employee because they would feel very important.
Yes you're absolutely right, as employees when it happens to be that there boss or manager is always giving out bonus to them, they tends to be Happy and work with full confidence.

Yes you're absolutely right, as employees when it happens to be that there boss or manager is always giving out bonus to them, they tends to be Happy and work with full confidence.
It is a way of doing internal promotion of your business because it will increase productivity when a staff give in their best because you are giving them incentives.

Ushering free gifts to your employees is not mandatory but is necessary so it's at all time you feel best that you can give out free stuffs to your employees.

Doing that once in a year is always important especially in festive seasons. A lot of companies always do that and it serves as a motivation to their workers.
Yes, most business owners and employers give bonus to their staff at least once in year. Since, its once in a year, they usually give out such product during festive period.
It is going to be a good thing to give your employees bonuses at every single opportunity that you get because it is going to prove just how much you have them at heart.
It is really a good thing for an employer to give bonus to employee. If I'm a business owner, I would be giving all employees bonus at once in a year. This is to motivate them.

Last edited:
This will make other employees to work very hard in order to get their own bonuses. there are also some festive seasons in which you need to give all your workers bonuses because it will be a very big incentive for them.

In every organisation there are bench mark that the management usually make use of a a template for reward for merit,and that will in the long run serve as a motivating factor for job well executed.

I strongly believe that bonuses should be given to employees because nowadays almost each and every company offers bonuses. If you do not give bonus, your image will get bad.

I strongly believe that bonuses should be given to employees because nowadays almost each and every company offers bonuses. If you do not give bonus, your image will get bad.
That is true,in an organisation there need to be a good reward system for the employees,this will help spur them to do more at their job,it has a way also to promote healthy competition.

One model that I have seen that has worked very well as giving up bonuses whenever they are going for their annual leave every year so that they are just going to have some kind of extra income.
Giving them bonuses whenever they are going for annual leave is very good because it will make them to have extra cash to spend and enjoy the holiday. that is what some companies have implemented.

This is one of the best ways that you encourage your workers. When you give gifts or incentives to your employees that are performing creditably well, you are indirectly telling them to do better.
That's true, is the best way of making your employees feel good, you can give your employees bonus when you see their performance in your business, then is the only reason you can give them bonus to encourage them.

Bonus should be given to emoloyee when the business is doing well , when the company gets a contract contract its been executed well andnthe company accumulate more gain , then the employer should appreciate the employee by giving them bonus.

Giving them bonuses whenever they are going for annual leave is very good because it will make them to have extra cash to spend and enjoy the holiday. that is what some companies have implemented.

Usually companies offer bonuses only when the employees perform well and this is a common thing and they may be reluctant to offer bonuses during the time when the employees are on a leave.

That's true, is the best way of making your employees feel good, you can give your employees bonus when you see their performance in your business, then is the only reason you can give them bonus to encourage them.
I think it is recommended to give your employees bonuses based on their performances. But when it comes to annual bonuses it should be made compulsory for every employee.

When it concern the issue of rewarding to an employees,this aspect should be taken very seriously,because that is what is needed to motivate the employees to put in more effort at his work,it should not be when he has put in more than his capacity.or he is meant to do

I think it should probably be after a job well done and as a firm if appreciation for doing something remarkable.
The normal thing around here us that your pay will increase when you get promoted but aside that, it should be a reward for doing something good.

I think it is recommended to give your employees bonuses based on their performances. But when it comes to annual bonuses it should be made compulsory for every employee.
It is true, depending on the company you find yourself working because not all companies give their staff bonus even if you work from now till next day them will never see you, but it is good to give your employees bonus.

It is true, depending on the company you find yourself working because not all companies give their staff bonus even if you work from now till next day them will never see you, but it is good to give your employees bonus.
Company thinks that employees will be lazy especially if they are for example gardener or the women that cleans up the company or someone how is security agent but may give bonuses for devellopement team or how prepare food for employers at company restaurant depends from the importance.

It really motivates employees when they receive bonuses. In some company, they give it as an incentive every time they meet the monthly target. It also boost them to work very hard to achieve the goal of the company

It really motivates employees when they receive bonuses. In some company, they give it as an incentive every time they meet the monthly target. It also boost them to work very hard to achieve the goal of the company
Incentives is one of the biggest motivating factors for employees. Some businesses make it compulsory in every festive season and they also give awards to the best performing employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back