What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

Incentives is one of the biggest motivating factors for employees. Some businesses make it compulsory in every festive season and they also give awards to the best performing employees.
I can't think of any other ways to encourage the employees than giving incentives . This is the method applied by most of the companies to encourage their employees.

I can't think of any other ways to encourage the employees than giving incentives . This is the method applied by most of the companies to encourage their employees.
giving incentives is one of the major ways to encourage your employees but it is not the only way. You can also encourage them by motivating them on a weekly basis.

giving incentives is one of the major ways to encourage your employees but it is not the only way. You can also encourage them by motivating them on a weekly basis.
Studies have shown that employees who give their best to work are always encouraged through incentives and that is the modalities followed by most of the companies to bring out the best of their employees.

Studies have shown that employees who give their best to work are always encouraged through incentives and that is the modalities followed by most of the companies to bring out the best of their employees.
that is actually very true. Employees who are very much dedicated on your work are always are awarded with promotion and incentives as a form of encouragement.

that is actually very true. Employees who are very much dedicated on your work are always are awarded with promotion and incentives as a form of encouragement.
I've seen many employees compensated for their hard-work by promotions. This is indeed a very good gesture and it will trigger seriousness in other employees in the company.

I've seen many employees compensated for their hard-work by promotions. This is indeed a very good gesture and it will trigger seriousness in other employees in the company.
Employees who are very hard-working should always be rewarded in a business venture. this is because it will give them the motivation to work harder for the success of the business in the long run.

It really motivates employees when they receive bonuses. In some company, they give it as an incentive every time they meet the monthly target. It also boost them to work very hard to achieve the goal of the company
Yes, giving the employees gift actually motivated them when they received bonus, you can set a time to give your employees bonus whenever you feel like to do so, that really show that you care for them.

The staff must give employees bonuses when they work hard and make more profit than previous times.

The staff must give employees bonuses when they work hard and make more profit than previous times.
Hard work must be rewarded and that is why it is important for employees to try as much as possible to give incentives to their hardest workers. That is the best way to encourage them.
Hard work must be rewarded and that is why it is important for employees to try as much as possible to give incentives to their hardest workers. That is the best way to encourage them.

This is one of the fine methods which you inspire your workers. When you supply items or incentives on your personnel which can be acting creditably well, you're circuitously telling them to do better.
Yes, employees who are actually working hard should also be rewarded, so employers need to reward their employees who has worked so hard by giving the he or she gift to encourage the person.

I think whenever a company makes a profit, they should reward their employees with a little bit of what they have so that they can use it to enjoy the benefits of their company. It will also make their employees more punctual and hard worker.

I think whenever a company makes a profit, they should reward their employees with a little bit of what they have so that they can use it to enjoy the benefits of their company. It will also make their employees more punctual and hard worker.
Yeah, whenever a profit is made in the business venture it is the right thing for the owner of the business to reward their employees because they have done a wonderful job.

Well, workers deserve to be treated well. They are integral part of any company and their important cannot be overemphasize. As a business owner that know the value of its your staff, you should give gift to the cooper.

Well, workers deserve to be treated well. They are integral part of any company and their important cannot be overemphasize. As a business owner that know the value of its your staff, you should give gift to the cooper.
I read a story of a CEO of a business who promoted one of his workers. He said that he almost rejected the person when she wanted to apply for the employment. But today she is the best among all the employers.

Some employers would give out bonuses to their employees occasionally. I've seen so many company give bonuses to their employees during the festive period and it is usually done on Decembers.
festive periods are a great time to reward your employees be it during Christmas or salah celebration. it would also aid them for the festivity as well as so many expenses are been incurred during this period.

Bonus should be given tonthe employee by the manager or the owner of the business when they least expect , it should come as a shocker , with that they will keep working hard knowing fully well that they will be rewarded .

festive periods are a great time to reward your employees be it during Christmas or salah celebration. it would also aid them for the festivity as well as so many expenses are been incurred during this period.
Probably, rewarding your employees during festive seasons is one of the best thing you need to do in order to make them very happy because in those seasons they spend more money.

Actually I think there is no specific time to give employees free gifts buy I believe all time are good time. and gift are given to people without telling them just to get them motivated.

Giving your employees bonus should not be a thing that must be estimated, it should be done when employees are doing very well anytime any day to encourage them to keep working harder.
giving bonuses should be based on performance, that i strongly agree on as this would motivate the staff more seeing it is something they can get if they strive very hard for it.

When it comes to the topic of incentives for employees, this issue should be treated seriously because it is necessary to urge people to put in more effort at their jobs; rewards shouldn't be given when an employee has worked above his or her capacity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back