What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I think that they should do it when they are really putting efforts into their actions everyday at the work, and when they are working more than they are supposed to which is really contributing to the work.
Or when they have been working for many years and then they deserve a nice bonus that is appreciating their long contribute to the company/business.
Or even when they are doing a better job and putting higher efforts into their actions at the job but for a short period like a week or two, and then you can give them a small bonus, an appreciation for their short efforts.
But what do you think when should the employees get bonuses from their work's place?

This is one of the best ways that you encourage your workers. When you give gifts or incentives to your employees that are performing creditably well, you are indirectly telling them to do better.

When it comes to the issue of incentives to an employees,this aspect should be taken very esrious,because that is what is needed to motivate the employees to put in more effort at his work,it should not be when he has put in more than his capacity.

It depends on the size of the company and what type of work it is. I would say for smaller ones, once a year is ideal but for larger ones, maybe every 3 to 5 years. I guess it all just depends.

Probably, when you there are employees that are putting extra effort in their duties, then you should try as much as possible as a business owner to give them bonuses.

This will make other employees to work very hard in order to get their own bonuses. there are also some festive seasons in which you need to give all your employees bonuses because it will be a very big motivation for them.

It is always a good thing to give people bonuses during festive seasons and on their special occasions like marriage and birthdays especially when you know that they are going to need it or be happy is the most.

Giving bonuses is not compulsory, and so, you should not even bother yourself about doing so , provided you are not defaulting in giving them what they deserve by the end of the month.

When the manager or the owner of the company or an organisation guves his or her employees a bonus , it means the owner appreciates the effort of the workers and he's also motivating them positively towards working harder do the success of the company.

I think one of the best way to encourage staffs is by promotion based on hardworking and merit and so also given out bonuses in other to makes them work with more confidence.

In most business organisation , this will definitely depend on the arrangement. Some business organisation will promise to promote employees at a certain stage or when they have achieved excellent progress in the business.

I think you mean to say when do managers or the owner of the company gives his or her employee bonus , since bonus ad meant for showing appreciation and also to encourage workers , then it can be given any time , most especially when the workers are not expecting it

Some employers would give out bonuses to their employees occasionally. I've seen so many company give bonuses to their employees during the festive period and it is usually done on Decembers.

Bonuses should be given to employees on a regular basis . This will be an encouraging factor for them to give their best to work Most especially the employees that is performing creditably well should be given bonuses for the job well done.

From what I've observed, most bonuses come where the business experienced massive gains and profits. This helps to make sure that the owner doesn't run into losses for providing such bonuses.

There are so many reasons why bonus are given to employees sometimes it may be based on personal or family issues or relationships and sometimes it may be to encourage them work more.

There are so many reasons why bonus are given to employees sometimes it may be based on personal or family issues or relationships and sometimes it may be to encourage them work more.
Giving your employees bonus should not be a thing that must be estimated, it should be done when employees are doing very well anytime any day to encourage them to keep working harder.

It really depends the kind of the company or business you find yourself can determine when the staff can start giving out something to their employees, if actually you have a big company you can that one's year.

It really motivates employees when they receive bonuses. In some company, they give it as an incentive every time they meet the monthly target. It can also be quarterly, depending on how big the company.

Personally there is no specific time to which an employer gives bonus to his employees but when ever someone is always willing and ready to work so hard for the success of the business or company.

The employer should make bonuses a routine activity because it is one of the ways to encourage the employee to keep working harder and making positive contributions to the development of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back