What's new

When should the staff give his employees bonuses?

Surprises is actually very good but sometimes a businessman does not need to surprise his workers. The reason is because you can state it clearly that anyone who works extra hard will be given a bonus.
Well it is also right like that because once other workers sees the way you do give bonus, they will try by all means too to be working very hard to also get there own bonus too.

So many employers will do that. It is absolutely necessary most especially for some business organisation in which the employees are working hard every day to improve and brings progress to the business.

Well it is also right like that because once other workers sees the way you do give bonus, they will try by all means too to be working very hard to also get there own bonus too.
I think it is one of the best strategies in which you can use to make your workers to work very hard in the business environment. If they see that you are giving bonuses to people that work very hard they will probably step up.

A performance-based (year-end) bonus is more likely to be given to employees at the start of the new year during Q1. The timing helps to avoid confusion between the two kinds of employee bonuses. Although, properly communicating the nature of the bonus and its intent to employees is also recommended and highly effective as well.

Bonuses are meant to be given to employees who are hard working showing a sign of appreciation and also to motivate them to work more harder. though not all companies are doing that apart from paying them there wages.
So many employers will do that. It is absolutely necessary most especially for some business organisation in which the employees are working hard every day to improve and brings progress to the business.
Well in all business organisation that or to which the employees are working so hard for the progress and it's success, I will advise to takes such policies of bonus as necessary and even mandatory to some extent.

Definitely, in any company when there is no happiness among the employees productivity will not be enough. Making your employees very happy is always important and necessary.

I think that there is a really deep relationship between happiness and productivity. When the employees are much happier working for a company, they tend to be more productive in the end.

Bonuses are meant to be given to employees who are hard working showing a sign of appreciation and also to motivate them to work more harder. though not all companies are doing that apart from paying them there wages.

Well in all business organisation that or to which the employees are working so hard for the progress and it's success, I will advise to takes such policies of bonus as necessary and even mandatory to some extent.
There are some companies whereby performance-based bonuses are mandatory. In such a business venture all the workers will actually do their best in order to receive the bonus at the end of the day.

There are some companies whereby performance-based bonuses are mandatory. In such a business venture all the workers will actually do their best in order to receive the bonus at the end of the day.
This is what most of the company does and you will only receive reward if you have performed well.
It is better to take into consideration the performance of the staff before giving reward.

I think it is one of the best strategies in which you can use to make your workers to work very hard in the business environment. If they see that you are giving bonuses to people that work very hard they will probably step up.
Yes for sure that will be the best way and strategy to make your employees to work well in your business, that is why even academically in school they do give gift to students so that others too can try there best.

This is what most of the company does and you will only receive reward if you have performed well.
It is better to take into consideration the performance of the staff before giving reward.
I don't think any company will give reward or award to any employee without putting their performance in consideration. The best-performing workers are always rewarded.

Anytime the business is making a lot of profit is a perfect opportunity for you to make an opportunity in which you are going to give your workers some bonuses for their hard work.

I think every employer should at least give their employees bonus once in a year preferably at the end of the year. Bonus is needed to motivate the workers so, they can more for the company.

I think every employer should at least give their employees bonus once in a year preferably at the end of the year. Bonus is needed to motivate the workers so, they can more for the company.
Most of the companies give their employees bonuses at the end of the year.
But there are some companies who would give bonuses two employees three times in a year . It all depends on the financial capabilities of the company.

This is one of the best ways that you encourage your workers. When you give gifts or incentives to your employees that are performing creditably well, you are indirectly telling them to do better.
The staff can their employees give depending on the company how big the is, and is not everyday you can give gift in order to make happy, because workers enjoy whenever they received gift from their staff.

It depends on individual business owner. Bonus in most of organization is not a compulsory payment. The owner can decide to pay it or not to pay. To me, if owned big business and I have people working for me, I would them a bonus at least at the of a year.
I think all the business owners should make it a point to pay all their staff a bonus at least once in a year. This is to motivate and encourage them to do more for their companies.

Last edited:
Doing that once in a year is always important especially in festive seasons. A lot of companies always do that and it serves as a motivation to their workers.

Doing that once in a year is always important especially in festive seasons. A lot of companies always do that and it serves as a motivation to their workers.
I found out that most of the companies would do that during the festive period. It is definitely one of the best way to ensure that employees are well taken care of and their welfare are important .
It is necessary to do that once in a year because the employee are very important.
You can even make it two times a year as a business owner . The number it time to do it depends on the budget of the company.

Last edited:
I found out that most of the companies would do that during the festive period. It is definitely one of the best way to ensure that employees are well taken care of and their welfare are important .

It is necessary to do that once in a year because the employee are very important.
You can even make it two times a year as a business owner . The number it time to do it depends on the budget of the company.
if the business owner have what it takes to give their employees bonuses twice a year then it is very good especially during festive seasons. But doing it once in a year is good.

One of the best methods to motivate your employees is to do this.
Giving rewards or incentives to staff members who are working admirably is a subliminal way of reminding them to keep up the good work.

In every organisation there are bench mark that the management usually make use of a a template for reward for merit,and that will in the long run serve as a motivating factor for job well executed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back