When Did You Start to Build Websites?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I launched my first self hosted blog in 2015. It took almost one year for the blog to generate $1 via adsense. After many years of hard work, the blog began to generate $40 per month in average in 2019. I sold the blog for $1000 in 2020. Sadly, the new owner never renewed the domain and the blog is now lost.

Since the hosting I had bought allowed me to host three websites, I launched my second website after three months of launching my first blog, and then the third website also came into effect. Two years later, I was running over a dozen websites. Currently, I have 15 websites. This number fluctuates because I frequently launch new websites and sell old websites.

I have never owned a website, not even a free website. However, I am planning to launch a blog. Maybe later in the year, if I manage to save some money that I earn via an earning site.

If you try, you can easily recover your investment in 6-7 months. When I launched my first blog, I spend just about $25 (domain and hosting). I earned that amount in 3 months.

I started learning web building in 2010 and it was ball fun. I started with the HTML and CSS using Dreamweaver as a software tool for that.

I can remember I started making websites a few years ago with hopes of generating huge amount of traffic and make a lot of money out of it. Unfortunately, that project did not go well and I ended up abandoning my websites. The website was made using a subdomain and it was not valuable either way!

Of course creating websites is it fun to me. I can vividly remember the first website I built was in 2017. Back then I just did it not that I was serious on blogging but to brag.

When you want to reach a lot more largest audience and also make it easy to process orders, you will need an e commerce store. You can start with the best in shopify.

I don't have a website to build up but to have website it require huge of capital to build it up, because for your website to grow you need to back it with capital.

I created my own website and the draft of our company's website in 2000. Dreamweaver was the tool that I used. My design was from the idea of our vice president so I cannot say that it was mine. However, the website that I created was used when I left the company in 2003. During that time company's were already creating their own website.

I never build a website before, I'm learning about how to customize one through wordpress software. I don't want to rush into it, I'm still thinking the kind site I'll be creating. It will depend on what i have to.offer to the public before going on building one.

This year actually, i'm now aware of a bit of Front end a bit of back end (you can say i'm a junior full stack developer for now), it's a lot of fun but security is the most important part

I created my own website and the draft of our company's website in 2000. Dreamweaver was the tool that I used. My design was from the idea of our vice president so I cannot say that it was mine. However, the website that I created was used when I left the company in 2003. During that time company's were already creating their own website.
I have never used a tool like dreamweaver, I am a wordpress user and I use wordpress to build the kind of website I want. I use wordpresss to build blog site, company site, as well as ecommerce

Actually have seen things like this about website making it creation but I have no single knowledge about the website making . I'm seeing people reviews about using word presser and dreamviewer.

I haven't built a website before as I don't have the skill yet to build a website but I am currently learning from my cousin brother who is into website building and design.

I don't have a paid blog yet but I have two free blogs from blogger and of course I designed it myself. I have learnt a lot over the years about blogging from my experiences and I am planning on purchasing a blog this year.

My web and blogging journey has been a funny one. First, I created my own personal blog where I post about myself in 2017 but later forgot about it. Right now I only do for others.

I have never owned a website, not even a free website. However, I am planning to launch a blog. Maybe later in the year, if I manage to save some money that I earn via an earning site.
there is no website to build my side.i am also planing a blog.it is good I think,I also earn money from some site which gives 1$ per day to me then I save my money to build a blog website.

Wow, so interesting. Obviously you are very good in this and must be making good money then. I want to learn skills and be making money like this too. I am currently buying up profitable domain names though.

I launched my first self hosted blog in 2015. It took almost one year for the blog to generate $1 via adsense. After many years of hard work, the blog began to generate $40 per month in average in 2019. I sold the blog for $1000 in 2020. Sadly, the new owner never renewed the domain and the blog is now lost.

Since the hosting I had bought allowed me to host three websites, I launched my second website after three months of launching my first blog, and then the third website also came into effect. Two years later, I was running over a dozen websites. Currently, I have 15 websites. This number fluctuates because I frequently launch new websites and sell old websites.
Hmm... You are quickly exposed to building website which is a very good idea. But how are you able to monitor this site at a go..

I think anyone who works online dream about owning a website. However, there are things that stop people from building website, and one is the lack of funds

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back