What's new

Why did you get into making forums/owning them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're a forum owner, what was your main reason for getting into it? For me, I think it's the idea of creating or cultivating an audience or member base in one location. One where you can get to know the people, meet new people and experience all kinds of walks of life. Forums are a place for many people of many cultures to be a part of. I feel you learn a lot from running a forum. Why did you get into making forums?

The main purpose of creating a forum is to earn money. The other goals are secondary and come after that. Cultivating people could be something good but you will see any Wikipedia forum has a lot of ads inside it.

I like to socialize online. It is really that simple. I didn't aim to make money or anything with a forum, I just enjoyed talking with people. I find it harder to socialize in person.

I started using the forums to look for opportunities and search for information, the fact of making money with them had never crossed my mind, but I came across it without wanting to, the fact of sharing ideas, information, and socializing was what I was looking for in the first place.

I started using the forums to look for opportunities and search for information, the fact of making money with them had never crossed my mind, but I came across it without wanting to, the fact of sharing ideas, information, and socializing was what I was looking for in the first place.
Most users on PTP forums don't participate in parallel in the non-PTP version of the forums means once you start here it is hard to work in parallel on the non-PTP version in most of the cases.

Most users on PTP forums don't participate in parallel in the non-PTP version of the forums means once you start here it is hard to work in parallel on the non-PTP version in most of the cases.
It all depends on the love you have for forums, I'm also using some non-ptp forums, such as Forum Advertiser or Forum Explorer, it all depends on what you look for in each forum :)

When I created my first forum, it was a platform for my blog writers to talk about ideas, share payment proof, talk about site issues, etc. It was basically a support forum for my blog contributors. However, when I decided to create a stand along forum, a forum that was not a part of a blog, I created primarily to build a community where like-minded people shared their ideas and in the mean time I make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back